rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by rihedson »

Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:53 am
Its probably just a matter of being patient 😅
Yeah, the risky solution for me to be honest I didn't understood very well, and I'm scared of messing things up, I will wait until new ways of doing that come up.

ChrisGrx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChrisGrx »

vrimzhanova wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 pm
Is the spreadsheet out for the newest day at Disney starpath?

Yes a lot of work went in to this yesterday, within 8 hours of the update the list was being updated, most over paid services take a while to issue updates and a lot of free time go into making this possible for people.

There was a view it was patched and I found a way around it with little skills. Once the experts have time a table will be updated. Just be patient and it will happen :D

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

i dont know if it means anything but i just personally want to say thank you to everyone for helping on this, i love this game but the micro transacations suck and this has been amazing for me. love the little community on here <3

vrimzhanova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vrimzhanova »

Oooo yay yeah I’ve been reading the forum and realizing the table is down so excited thank you for all the hard work definitely the best mod out there!

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Just wanted to try this and...I find it impossible to get my tasks in the left below 112.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:32 pm
Just wanted to try this and...I find it impossible to get my tasks in the left below 112.
If that happens, try what I did, I added 10 at a time and changed the value until it actually worked. Deleting them from the bottom if nothing changed. It's a bit more risky, so 100% make back ups. I take no responsibilities for anything that could go wrong.

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm
Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:32 pm
If that happens, try what I did, I added 10 at a time and changed the value until it actually worked. Deleting them from the bottom if nothing changed. It's a bit more risky, so 100% make back ups. I take no responsibilities for anything that could go wrong.
Bless you, worked like a charm!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I am reading guides and seeing if I can get the table fixed, but my time is a little limited with sick kids so doing my best

Puggymunch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Puggymunch »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 pm
I am reading guides and seeing if I can get the table fixed, but my time is a little limited with sick kids so doing my best
Take your time you've already done more than enough for everyone.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Puggymunch wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 pm
Take your time you've already done more than enough for everyone.
Yeah Don't sweat it, especially at the expense of your kids. Worst case scenario we have to learn the hard way and spend some extra moonstones for the time being. I'm confident everything will eventually come together though.

Also, another trainer is almost updated for anyone who needs the basics like energy/multipliers/speeds etc. And the bepinEx mods for Scrooges shop refresh and no item count is back up and working. For anyone like me who loves to play a lot in one sitting and not do the 24 hour wait game, this was a Godsend. I didn't think someone would figure that one out That quickly as those mods haven't been updated in forever, and I thought they would've been abandoned by now.

Anyways, take it easy. Cheers/Thanks!

Feuer_Psycho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Feuer_Psycho »

:shock: So I tried something with the crafting recipe thingy. If someone crazy enough wants to try it. I basically poked around after reading a post from February and was like "can it be that easy to just change some register types from what is documented in the script to what it looks like now".

It worked on my end to change the recipe outcome and ingredients.
Attachments
ddv-test.CT
(12.76 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So far I've managed to fix the Move Item 90/1/0 script. I am still going through and trying to narrow down the others.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Feuer_Psycho wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:25 am
:shock: So I tried something with the crafting recipe thingy. If someone crazy enough wants to try it. I basically poked around after reading a post from February and was like "can it be that easy to just change some register types from what is documented in the script to what it looks like now".

It worked on my end to change the recipe outcome and ingredients.
I figured it out myself, I am updating the table now with other things that I can.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I have to go to bed, but I'll keep working on the script, this is what I've gotten fixed so far:

Craft Data
Weed guaranteed memory orb
Auto Fish Catch (it was instant fish bite, but this makes more sense as a name for it atm)
unlimited energy
Move items to 90/1/0
Scramblecoins

I'll work more tomorrow, but it's 1am and I am very tired. I am struggling to find some of them atm.

The broken ones still are:

Change material to apple
critter feed memories/multi feed
infinite water flower
guaranteed memories
Instant Fishing

ChrisGrx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChrisGrx »

:roll:
Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:07 am
I have to go to bed, but I'll keep working on the script, this is what I've gotten fixed so far:

Craft Data
Weed guaranteed memory orb
Auto Fish Catch (it was instant fish bite, but this makes more sense as a name for it atm)
unlimited energy
Move items to 90/1/0
Scramblecoins

I'll work more tomorrow, but it's 1am and I am very tired. I am struggling to find some of them atm.

The broken ones still are:

Change material to apple
critter feed memories/multi feed
infinite water flower
guaranteed memories
Instant Fishing

Good work. If you give some advice later I can help.