Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

meadow.weadow wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:18 pm
anyone have the ID code for adventurous anna skin and pink castle house?
[Link]

Everything is there atm (Minus things like motifs etc, but all Furniture/Clothes/Pets/House Skins etc). Just use the search function Ctrl+F and type in the name.

pamelavittoria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pamelavittoria »

Hi! So, I've used the Crafting Table to craft the remaining critters I had left. However, they don't show up on my collection, even though they appear on my inventory. Do you guys know a way to fix it?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

pamelavittoria wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:36 pm
Hi! So, I've used the Crafting Table to craft the remaining critters I had left. However, they don't show up on my collection, even though they appear on my inventory. Do you guys know a way to fix it?
random thought, have you tried just finding those critters in the wild and feed them once? not an expert (at all) but I think there'd be some event flags scanning when you do that, so the game knows not to drop the pet once again if you have it already.

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

;)
Last edited by DDLfanatic on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

pamelavittoria wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:36 pm
You should not do this, I put a warning in my spreadsheet about it, but it's not in the other. It breaks your collection tab for those. You might be able to salvage it doing the below.

You should use "Critter Feed Time to 0 [Only Activate While Feeding Critter]" under the cheat engine - just feed it's favourite food and you can unlock them after a certain amount of feeds (I think the highest is 8 for foxes).

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

DDLfanatic wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:45 am
Does anyone have a list of ID's for all the MOTIFS? I didn’t see it in the available spreadsheet. Or if you know how to get the ID please let me know
I'll start them soon, I am just very busy with IRL and kids, so being able to spend close to 1-2 hours doing this can be hard.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:27 am
DDLfanatic wrote:
Does anyone have a list of ID's for all the MOTIFS? I didn’t see it in the available spreadsheet. Or if you know how to get the ID please let me know
I'll start them soon, I am just very busy with IRL and kids, so being able to spend close to 1-2 hours doing this can be hard.
if you can make a code to point to get the id of motifs, we could help you (seriously, real life comes first)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:44 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:27 am
DDLfanatic wrote:
if you can make a code to point to get the id of motifs, we could help you (seriously, real life comes first)
Afaik they start 100000166 - in this number section.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

I made a grave mistake... I lined up 5x5 flowers and I watered them again, and again, and again until I considered it enough.
But it takes foreveeeer to pick up the memories! I think I'm at 1/3 of what I got?

So yeah guys, listen to Mirabel, don't take on too much...

Also Rubyelf, maybe we could make a separate page on your document where we also show the motif?

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Cuberdon wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:02 pm
I made a grave mistake... I lined up 5x5 flowers and I watered them again, and again, and again until I considered it enough.
But it takes foreveeeer to pick up the memories! I think I'm at 1/3 of what I got?

So yeah guys, listen to Mirabel, don't take on too much...

Also Rubyelf, maybe we could make a separate page on your document where we also show the motif?
Just speed up the game, I set the game speed to like 7 times, and because they are all clustered together - it's easy peasy. I use a game trainer and not cheat engine as I'm starting to realize cheat engines causes a tonne of issues with the ui and everything to do with the collection. I have items and critters that say invalid item and won't allow me to purchase or place, and critters which said were unlocked when I fed them and now are greyed out and not in my inventory. Also, Items just dissapearing. So watch yourself. Cheers!

Akalithatgurl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akalithatgurl »

Hello! Firstly, thank you for providing the cheat table and the spreadsheets, they were really helpful! However, I couldn't find the Tower of Terror in the spreadsheets. I wanted to know if I missed it or if it's simply not included. If it's not in the spreadsheets and anyone has the ID, I would be grateful if you could share it. Thank you!

edit: Never mind, I found it ahah
Last edited by Akalithatgurl on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wizardboy16
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wizardboy16 »

Is anyone having the problem with the save cloud? The save cloud used to say log out, in order to use another saved cloud game! but now it only says unlink? and its not downloading my other saved game! its kinda just changing my cloud save email! any idea why?

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Also, there is just a metric tonne of bugs and glitches caused by the most recent update, Like, many things I thought was my error or cheat engine was actually just more compounding bugs from gameloft this last update.

But one thing for certain is that cheat engine just destroys the collection tab and certain previous obtained items and craftables. For example i have all my crafting and timebending sections filled out legitly from playing the game, yet now it shows that I don't have the fences and paths and all of the ancient civilaztion section completley dissapears no matter what I do everytime I boot up the game, thats like 25 main itmes that just won't stop dissapearing. And I recentley purchased a mushroom bookcase apothecary item which I love and just says invalid and dissapeared.

EDIT: Rubyelf just corrected me on whats happening, there is still a tonne of Gameloft bugs that may or may not interfere so tread lightly this update guys and gals. Cheers!

Read comment below
Last edited by aweaponofchoice on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:35 pm
Also, there is just a metric tonne of bugs and glitches caused by the most recent update, Like, many things I thought was my error or cheat engine was actually just more compounding bugs from gameloft this last update.

But one thing for certain is that cheat engine just destroys the collection tab and certain previous obtained items and craftables. For example i have all my crafting and timebending sections filled out legitly from playing the game, yet now it shows that I don't have the fences and paths and all of the ancient civilaztion section completley dissapears no matter what I do everytime I boot up the game, thats like 25 main itmes that just won't stop dissapearing. And I recentley purchased a mushroom bookcase apothecary item which I love and just says invalid and dissapeared.
The Ancient Civ stuff is a base game issue, not a CE issue (it's been talked about all on their discord).

There is also a bug with Scrooges store where items will override each other and change.

Right now most bugs are with Gameloft, not the CE.

The only collections tab issue with the CE is if you use it incorrection you will get items under "Crafted Materials" etc - this occurs ONLY if you go to the Main Menu while using the craft option.

Again, the ancient civ stuff disappearing is 100% GAMELOFT broken issue, nothing to do with CE.
Last edited by Rubyelf on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:38 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:35 pm

The Ancient Civ stuff is a base game issue, not a CE issue (it's been talked about all on their discord).

There is also a bug with Scrooges store where items will override each other, last night for example I had a window in my shop suddenly turn into something else.

Right now most bugs are with Gameloft, not the CE.

The only collections tab issue with the CE is if you use it incorrection you will get items under "Crafted Materials" etc - this occurs ONLY if you go to the Main Menu while using the craft option.

Again, the ancient civ stuff disappearing is 100% GAMELOFT broken issue, nothing to do with CE.
Thanks so much for posting this right away, I thought I was losing my mind - I edited my post to reflect misleading info, but still want people to be warned that there is just a lot of gamloft bugs present and to tread lightly this update.

I knew it couldn't have been a conincedence considering everything worked perfect before the update to an extent but man I've encountered a tonne of bugs, I'll list some to make sure others don't get confused with whats gameloft vs cheat engine. Cheers!