Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jade_engineer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by jade_engineer »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am
I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

This is the finished one for now, it has the following:

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

I just want to express how much I appreciate all your work on this! I used your last table before this last update but this is my first time posting ha.

I did notice the Scrooge Store slots in this one (under player data) has fewer slots and I do not want to ask you to add the rest so I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to talk to you about how I could add them myself. I have some experience with ASM and comp arch so I understand the general idea I just would have my learning sped up if I could work off of the current cheats vs start fresh. Anywho, again I genuinely do not want to be a bother to you, just wanted to ask <3 lmk & thanks again!!!

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot Rubyelf for all the time you put into trying to fix as much as you can for everyone. i know its not easy especially after a major update like this one.

cheers!

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

Non va la tabella avete aggiornato stanotte ma a me non dà la spunta X sul negozio di scrooge ne su energia illimitata risolvete per favore

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

Non va la tabella non mi fa fare la spunta sul negozio di scrooge ne sulla energia illimitata risolvere per favore

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

Non mi fa fare spunta sul negozio scrooge

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

Puoi aiutarmi per favore

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

the table doesn't work for me, it doesn't tick the scrooge shop or unlimited energy, please help me

Feedback

BlueStar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueStar »

KosDDV wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 4:41 pm
Rubyelf has done some incredible work here fixing all the broken scripts! I'm very pissed off that they broke all of the mods (including mine).. a simple touch of magic mod to increase the layer limit and let you make motifs as big or as small as you want. I learned a little bit and put together a cheat table that does the exact same thing :) I'm not sure how many people will use it, but it's more of a quality of life mod.. but in cheat engine since there's currently no alternative! If you wish to see other mods that I may upload in the future (when a fix has been found for the modloaders!) they will be posted on Nexus Mods, @ KOSDDV. I will post any "cheat" related stuff on fearlessrevolution!

Keep up the awesome work here and I hope you have fun using the touch of magic tool without limitations! :lol:

This is my first time doing anything like this, but I've had lots of fun learning learning along the way! I'm by no means an expert at this or even close to!

(I recommend waiting until you have loaded into the world before activating it) You must enable all 5 of them so that it works in all of the different modes! :)
Thank you so much for this!

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Ilee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:44 am
the table doesn't work for me, it doesn't tick the scrooge shop or unlimited energy, please help me

Feedback
I am afraid we need a little more info to help.
On what platform are you playing? Currently most of us are on Steam I believe. What steps are you taking with the file?

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

I downloaded the game from Xbox Game Pass then I clicked on the link you put on this page and downloaded the table update but it doesn't go to store

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

Scrooge

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

PC game

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Okay. You are running the file/table through cheat engine?

Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process. (.exe) Keep the list. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting.

The Scrooge shop works by walking in and out of the shop.

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

Yes use cheat engine

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

which exe file is there many