[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Angie87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Angie87 »

Hi guys! :)
Sorry if my question is not relevant to the discussion, but I don't know how to solve this problem and I hope you can help me. I have the cracked version of the game without the online, and I was wondering how can I unlock Vanellope? Since her mission asks me dreamsnap and I need her also to unlock Daisy. Is there a way with cheat engine?

Thank you ;)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 pm
Guys, i want to thank for all the support, and ask a really important thing.
How do i make a backup of my save game?
:)
Go to: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy Disney Dreamlight Valley folder, and paste it somewhere safe.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Angie87 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:07 pm
Hi guys! :)
Sorry if my question is not relevant to the discussion, but I don't know how to solve this problem and I hope you can help me. I have the cracked version of the game without the online, and I was wondering how can I unlock Vanellope? Since her mission asks me dreamsnap and I need her also to unlock Daisy. Is there a way with cheat engine?

Thank you ;)
Unfortunately I don't believe there is a way to do it, but the Dreamsnap mission she asks you to do actually doesn't require going online, same for Daisy, as a lot of people do not go online or play online content. It has you make a "fake" dreamsnap, but it doesn't require submitting it online etc.

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:42 pm
shana wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:02 pm
Does anyone have the ID of the Oswald pants?
What pants? I went through +100 different numbers under pants and there was no pants?

There was an Oswald Zoot Suit which was 50900142

If you can send me the wiki link or a pic of the pants I can see...but usually after 100 different IDs and there is nothing, means no new pants.
hello no it's white pants to do the quest for oswlad that I don't have and I don't know how to find it
and a quick question how to search for an id of an item or item of clothing in the game

[Link]

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shana wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:46 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
shana wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:02 pm
Does anyone have the ID of the Oswald pants?
What pants? I went through +100 different numbers under pants and there was no pants?

If you can send me the wiki link or a pic of the pants I can see...but usually after 100 different IDs and there is nothing, means no new pants.
hello no it's white pants to do the quest for oswlad that I don't have and I don't know how to find it
and a quick question how to search for an id of an item or item of clothing in the game

[Link]
If you bought all clothes from the store you should have those, but they are 50100142

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Good news! Critter Memory Orbs is now working! I am now trying to fix the Scramblecoins Gold Tokens one!

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:58 pm
shana wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:46 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

[Link]
If you bought all clothes from the store you should have those, but they are 50100142
thank you very much no I don't because I stopped playing :)

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:31 am
Here is the updated script, it has the following:

Player Data
Crafting Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing Hacks
Memory Hacks (Except for Critters)
Scramblecoin hacks (No gold coin)
Flowers Always "Dry" (For Morbs)
Furniture Put away/crafted gives 90
Move Item sets to 90/1/0
Star Path Task Complete All (I have not personally tested this one as I have chosen not to do it for my save, but people state it works so I added it here).
Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining (Use this if you don't want to Reset Scrooges Store)
Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset + Others

And the broken scripts are under broken, which if you fix them lemme know!

Keep in mind I am on STEAM so I cannot guarantee these will work on other platforms!

DDV FixedScripts.CT
thank you very much which one should I activate in fishing to have souvenir orbs please :)?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>2204</ID>
<Description>"Critter Guaranteed Memory (Use with Critter Feed 0 to keep getting Memories)"</Description>
<Color>FF8000</Color>
<GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>2205</ID>
<Description>"Critter Feed Reward Memory Piece"</Description>
<Color>800080</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,GameAssembly.dll,49 8B 5C 24 60 49) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [r12+78],#1 // Unlock Critter Feed Need
mov [r12+80],#2090000001 // Like food Reward
mov [r12+84],#2090000001 // Love food Reward

code:
mov rbx,[r12+60]
jmp return

INJECT:
jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
db 49 8B 5C 24 60

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: GameAssembly.dll+32D0A1A

GameAssembly.dll+32D09EE: 8B 51 18 - mov edx,[rcx+18]
GameAssembly.dll+32D09F1: 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
GameAssembly.dll+32D09F4: 48 89 5C 24 20 - mov [rsp+20],rbx
GameAssembly.dll+32D09F9: 44 8D 43 01 - lea r8d,[rbx+01]
GameAssembly.dll+32D09FD: E8 9E 3C A4 FF - call Definitions.Items.ItemFilter.GetItemQuantity
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A02: 83 F8 01 - cmp eax,01
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A05: 0F 84 B6 00 00 00 - je GameAssembly.dll+32D0AC1
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A0B: 8B 46 10 - mov eax,[rsi+10]
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A0E: 48 8D 54 24 44 - lea rdx,[rsp+44]
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A13: 48 8B 0D C6 16 1A 04 - mov rcx,[GameAssembly.dll+74720E0]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A1A: 49 8B 5C 24 60 - mov rbx,[r12+60]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A1F: 49 8B 3F - mov rdi,[r15]
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A22: 89 44 24 44 - mov [rsp+44],eax
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A26: E8 25 84 19 FD - call GameAssembly.il2cpp_array_get_byte_length+960
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A2B: 48 8B 0D 16 40 21 04 - mov rcx,[GameAssembly.dll+74E4A48]
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A32: 45 33 C0 - xor r8d,r8d
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A35: 48 8B D0 - mov rdx,rax
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A38: E8 B3 77 9C 00 - call System.String.Format
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A3D: 48 8B 0D FC 75 19 04 - mov rcx,[GameAssembly.dll+7468040]
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A44: 48 8B F0 - mov rsi,rax
GameAssembly.dll+32D0A47: 83 B9 E4 00 00 00 00 - cmp dword ptr [rcx+000000E4],00
}
</AssemblerScript>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>2502</ID>
<Description>"(Feed it something it hates first, then feed it it's favourite thing after to start getting memories)"</Description>
<Color>0000FF</Color>
<GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Here is the Critter Reward Memory piece - remember to activate it, give the critter something it hates first, then give it it's favourite food.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:38 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:55 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:23 pm
I found an issue with the Scrooge Store reset, I'm not sure exactly the problem but I noticed my game went to night time after I left it on too long (while trying to fix the critter script). Even reloading the game resulted in it staying that way, and also I received A LOT of mail from villagers.

I am not 100% how safe it is right now, so use at your own risk. I did have a backup of my save so I was able to go back, but I am testing it more. I am not sure how I could go about fixing it though.

The critter one is giving me a headache atm though lol

EDIT IMPORTANT:

If you are using my table, please right click on the critter feed 0/scrooge store and select "Change Script""

Under

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0

Please add

mov [rbx+1C],#0

so it looks like:

newmem:
mov [rbx+18],#0
mov [rbx+1C],#0

It should fix the issue I was having if you experience it, otherwise it will be in the updated table. I am currently fixing the critter one but it's being annoying!
Wow, this happened to me also and I did not put 2 and 2 together on this one.

I should maybe go back to a previous save also, but... if you get one mail a day, then it's safe to say everytime you go in, It's acting as another 24 hours have passed. I went in like 20 odd times and now I have 20 odd mail from villagers gifting random supplies. Which seems accurate....So, I would want to say that this would act as if you've time travelled ahead and break your dreamsnaps and stores, But everytime I have time travelled back in the day before we figured all of this out; everything was broken that was online because the server side new it.... but in reality, this time, all of the online timers in the store dreamsnaps and starpath are accurate and nothing has changed other then the mail.

I hope this makes sense, correct me if i'm wrong.
Yah it seems to still be doing it, but now it's not changing the internal clock in game after adding that little part. It doesn't appear to "Break" anything except the new mail system, which...is a lot of mail, but doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would? I guess we'll see.
Yeah, I'd rather take the convenience of this over the mail issue, this mail thing is very lame anyways, those bits of dialog in the letters should have givin us a reason to converse with the actual npcs more, and then they give you the gifts when you chat with them.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:26 pm
rihedson wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 pm
Guys, i want to thank for all the support, and ask a really important thing.
How do i make a backup of my save game?
:)
Go to: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy Disney Dreamlight Valley folder, and paste it somewhere safe.
thank you so much

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:24 pm

Oh God.... I can relate something fierce!

I just tried changing the value under ScambleCoin to 500 under the Player Data. It highlighted the track as if I was at level 500, but the character pieces/pawns didn't unlock. I Guess maybe you could use the crafting table to unlock the pawns on their own seperately, but I don't know if thats organic to the game and what will happen later.

I don't understand what the address and type columns do in the table though, so maybe someone can help us crack the annoying scramblecoin tedium haha. Cheers!
So the game actually doesn't like it if you craft the pieces afaik, HOWEVER that was WITHOUT gaining those levels first. If you are willing to make a back up of your save and check to see what happens if you unlock one using the crafting table after giving yourself the level it would unlock at (You can look online) then see if breaks it? I am VERY close to fixing the Critter feed gives memory script, I've found the necessary area for it, I just need to figure out how to fix the code without it crashing my game haha

You could also do it tediously by giving yourself the level right before you unlock one, play a quick level 1 match, and then jump to the next?

Did you also play a game after "unlocking" all the pieces and see if it unlocks them after a genuine win?
I will do all of this for you and get back to everyone, I was gonna do the first thing you said but I didn't want to just assume all is well when they didn't truly unlock in game. But your second Idea is genius and I'm so stupid for not trying it - the leveling up right before the character pawn and then playing one easy game is so obvious.

Also, I don't even need to look online for when you unlock the pawns as there is a question mark on the levels in the collection tab under board game - and then to the top right is a icon for boardgame ranking. I think this is new or I never noticed, regardless, this and your dreamsnaps ranking should be it's own side menu in the sidebar though, like come on, it's common sense.

Cheers!, I will be back soon. Hopefully it doesn't brerak the game.
So I just spent an ungodly amount of time playing scramblecoin to try and contribute more to this community and heres the results.

Don't use cheat engine to adjust scramble coin in anyway without it breaking your game now and down the line.

1. we know injecting the character pawns isn't good already

2. i now have tried adjusting the levels in player data to the exact unlock level and pass the unlock level, but, they don't unlock organically which then you have to inject them with the same issues as before.

3. So I tried leveling up before the unlocks and then playing a game of scramblecoin to unlock manually, it works to unlock the pieces, but as soon as you enter a game using said pieces the game goes into a weird 6th round state and won't let you finish the game therefore breaking scramblecoin and definitley having issues down the line.

4. I did a mix and match of these ideas and they all come up with the character pieces you unlock end up bugging the scramblecoin game which end up bugging the game in general and I don't think this is a good idea at all for the future.

So, and this is a big sigh of so......I then played the game manually to unlock like 100 levels to unlock the characters after already playing god knows how many matches to veryify indeed it was not just the gameloft game being buggy again.... and sure enough, everything works perfectly. Anyways, at least I learned that whatever the remaining monsters inc. pieces were doing to the collection tab was the problem, and Indeed when I unlocked them the collection tab was fixed and said I had everything in the furniture tab.

That fucking collection tab is the bane of my existence, the amount of time i've spent looking through and double and triple checking on apps, wikis, logic deducing, etc. Just to again find out it's bugs on Gamelofts end is no fucking joke at this point. VENT!

I also, opened up everyone of the mail that populated from using the scrooge shop refresh and everything seems fine, all the mail gave me the ingedients listed and marked as read and the red dot dissapeared after collecting all ingredients in the mail. So, thats a win.

I really hope this helps guys, Cheers!
Last edited by aweaponofchoice on Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Does anyone have a screenshot/list/video/record of any sort of their complete furniture collection.

I have everything in the game except these 2 sections:

Furniture:
Mickey & Friends = 122/123 - no clue
Non-Disney-Related = 853/892 - 15 of them are eternity isle

Clothing: I'm positive these to are bugged or delisted on Gamelofts end (but please proove me wrong)
General = 412/413 - says one is missing but again I think it's to do with the quest ones that don't register
Monsters Inc. = 48/49 - this I'm sure is either the rozian mask,safety goggles, or hard hat not registering

It's driving me crazy, none of the wikis or apps are even remotely complete or up to date. And the last 2 updates rearranged so many items to different sections. I would just like pics/an accurate link to anywhere that has these 2 sections at these numbers/or a video clip scrolling through maybe, anything I can cross check.

I don't really care about the clothing even though missing only 2 items is infuriating. Although missing 39 furniture items from the non disney section is aggrevating to say the least. I've cross checked these on my end like a dozen times and I'm just about to throw in the towel.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:21 am
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 pm

So the game actually doesn't like it if you craft the pieces afaik, HOWEVER that was WITHOUT gaining those levels first. If you are willing to make a back up of your save and check to see what happens if you unlock one using the crafting table after giving yourself the level it would unlock at (You can look online) then see if breaks it? I am VERY close to fixing the Critter feed gives memory script, I've found the necessary area for it, I just need to figure out how to fix the code without it crashing my game haha

You could also do it tediously by giving yourself the level right before you unlock one, play a quick level 1 match, and then jump to the next?

Did you also play a game after "unlocking" all the pieces and see if it unlocks them after a genuine win?
I will do all of this for you and get back to everyone, I was gonna do the first thing you said but I didn't want to just assume all is well when they didn't truly unlock in game. But your second Idea is genius and I'm so stupid for not trying it - the leveling up right before the character pawn and then playing one easy game is so obvious.

Also, I don't even need to look online for when you unlock the pawns as there is a question mark on the levels in the collection tab under board game - and then to the top right is a icon for boardgame ranking. I think this is new or I never noticed, regardless, this and your dreamsnaps ranking should be it's own side menu in the sidebar though, like come on, it's common sense.

Cheers!, I will be back soon. Hopefully it doesn't brerak the game.
So I just spent an ungodly amount of time playing scramblecoin to try and contribute more to this community and heres the results.

Don't use cheat engine to adjust scramble coin in anyway without it breaking your game now and down the line.

1. we know injecting the character pawns isn't good already

2. i now have tried adjusting the levels in player data to the exact unlock level and pass the unlock level, but, they don't unlock organically which then you have to inject them with the same issues as before.

3. So I tried leveling up before the unlocks and then playing a game of scramblecoin to unlock manually, it works to unlock the pieces, but as soon as you enter a game using said pieces the game goes into a weird 6th round state and won't let you finish the game therefore breaking scramblecoin and definitley having issues down the line.

4. I did a mix and match of these ideas and they all come up with the character pieces you unlock end up bugging the scramblecoin game which end up bugging the game in general and I don't think this is a good idea at all for the future.

So, and this is a big sigh of so......I then played the game manually to unlock like 100 levels to unlock the characters after already playing god knows how many matches to veryify indeed it was not just the gameloft game being buggy again.... and sure enough, everything works perfectly. Anyways, at least I learned that whatever the remaining monsters inc. pieces were doing to the collection tab was the problem, and Indeed when I unlocked them the collection tab was fixed and said I had everything in the furniture tab.

That fucking collection tab is the bane of my existence, the amount of time i've spent looking through and double and triple checking on apps, wikis, logic deducing, etc. Just to again find out it's bugs on Gamelofts end is no fucking joke at this point. VENT!

I also, opened up everyone of the mail that populated from using the scrooge shop refresh and everything seems fine, all the mail gave me the ingedients listed and marked as read and the red dot dissapeared after collecting all ingredients in the mail. So, thats a win.

I really hope this helps guys, Cheers!
Thanks for checking :)

I am going to take a break from trying to upgrade the table for now, I have just the goldcoin one for Scramblecoin left, but it's actually proving to be one of the most difficult ones to find.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

I highly recommend you back up your game, you can back up your game by going to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy the folder Disney Dreamlight Valley and put it safely somewhere else.
If you need to restore a save, delete your old/broken "Disney Dreamlight Valley" folder and paste your copy back in here, load the game and select "Keep Local Save File"

This is the finished one for now, it has the following:

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

Crafting
- Let's you craft Premium Items and lots of other things in the game. - You should NEVER go to the Main Menu while this is active as it can break your Collections tab, I highly recommend Backing up before using this!

Unlimited Energy
- Does what it says, prevents Energy loss

Fishing
- Activating both results in Instant Fishing with Guaranteed Catch

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinters (Digging is not available).

Flower Always Dry
- Used mainly for Memory Orb Farming

Scramblecoin
- Read the Instructions in the CE itself. This lets you play a game "solo" temporarily to get a headstart.

Furniture +90
- Every time you craft a piece of furniture you will get 90 of it, the same goes for if you store a piece of furniture (it might also work when you buy things from scrooge, I haven't tested)

Move Item Goes To > 90/1/0
- When you move an item with one of these selected it will change the value to 90 (Eg 1 apple to 90), or to 1 (90 to 1) or to 0. The 0 one should only be used for BUGGED items.

Star Path Task Complete All
- Finishes your Star Path Tasks, read the instructions for it. I personally have not used/tested this.

Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining
- Use this if you aren't planning on resetting the Scrooge Store and just want to harvest etc (good for completing Star Path tasks that are annoying)

Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
- Lets you have more freedom with Touch of Magic

Critter Feeding Memories (FIXED!!!)
- Use with the critter feed time 0 to get guaranteed memories! First feed it something it hates, and then feed it something it loves after to get the desired affect.

Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset
- This will make it so if you zone in Scrooges store with it active, it will reset his stock. It can also be used to feed critters over and over to gain memories. It does have the undesired affect of causing your mailbox to fill up with all the new mail.. (if anyone knows how to prevent this, feel free to tell me....as of now it's unavoidable). I do suggest backing up for this, as it might also break the games "internal" clock, although it doesn't affect anything server side (doesn't appear to affect the usual stuff you get punished with for Time Traveling).

RE-DOWNLOAD- I PUT THE WRONG SCRIPT IN FOR CRITTER MEMORIES SORRY!
DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
(158.88 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by Rubyelf on Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.