Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

kelvn2911 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:22 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:30 pm
Here is an updated table. Keep in mind I use the STEAM Version on 1.9.0.9407 anything different may not work.

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:
Craft Data - Change item being crafted (Can be used for Premium, see my Spreadsheet below for ID numbers)
Craft Requirement to Apples
Move Item 9000 Apples - DO NOT DROP APPLES ON THE GROUND OR THEY WILL BE STUCK FOREVER

Player Data:
Includes Memory % chance drop editor, and many others (Including scrooge store changes)

Memory Pieces:
Guaranteed Memory from Weeds and Critters and Tasks in general (use this one if you don't wanna use the Player one above).

Critter:
Critter Feeding Rewards Memories (Read instructions under activation part)
Critter Feed Timer Set to 0 - This makes it so then you can continually feed the critter, it also has the added affect of resetting Scrooges stores, speeding up time locked quests, and forcing things like Sticks/Mushrooms/Thorns etc to grow a bit faster - happens when you go in and out of buildings.

Infinite Water Flowers - Used for the memory one basically, can water any flowers, even ones already watered.

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens
Easy Win Mode (Read Instructions)

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:
Created/added Furniture from crafting makes 90 of them (it will show 1 or whatever but it will actually give you 90)

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1
Move Set 0 (used to fix broken quests)
Ty to Imrlmax for fixing the ones I could not fix! It is super appreciated- and ty for the permission to add them to the table so they are all consolidated :)

[Link] - My Spreadsheet I will keep updated!
how to increase money?
Use the "Move Item to 90" cheat on things that sell well, like Pumpkin Puffs or other expensive foods, and just sell them :)

rihedson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys good evening, how do i use CT for gathering memories? Do we have a step by step on how to do it? Because honestly its the only thing that i dont know how to do using Cheat engine until now, can someone help me understand please?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:40 am
Guys good evening, how do i use CT for gathering memories? Do we have a step by step on how to do it? Because honestly its the only thing that i dont know how to do using Cheat engine until now, can someone help me understand please?
Enable the cheat in the cheat engine, start mining/harvesting/fishing and it should always give you memories. The only memories we don't have the ability to find codes for is the Digging ones.

rihedson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:28 pm
rihedson wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:40 am
Enable the cheat in the cheat engine, start mining/harvesting/fishing and it should always give you memories. The only memories we don't have the ability to find codes for is the Digging ones.
Thank you so much, i will try here.

tamasu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tamasu »

I have a couple of questions:
1. has anyone ever been banned for using these cheats on the legit copy?
2. a bit off-topic but does anyone know if it would be possible to make something similar for the game named Palia? And by something similar I mostly mean getting furnitures or resources (griding it's way too much here).

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

tamasu wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:41 pm
I have a couple of questions:
1. has anyone ever been banned for using these cheats on the legit copy?
2. a bit off-topic but does anyone know if it would be possible to make something similar for the game named Palia? And by something similar I mostly mean getting furnitures or resources (griding it's way too much here).
1. No, but that doesn't mean there are risks. (don't do crazy things like changing your scrooge shop or giving yourself premium unreleased items etc etc)

2. You'd be best looking up if anything is available, I believe Palia has a lot of restrictions because it is an MMO.

Livaliz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Livaliz »

Hi,
I just stumbled upon this forum after getting fed up with the star path lol.
I have used CE in the past but never to the point of using tables. It's a bit complex looking for me and at first glance I couldn't find a tutorial.
This doesn't seem the thing I'd want to trial and error...
Would anyone be willing to PM me or hop on Discord to make sure I have it by the right end?

Also, What a fabulous spreadsheet! Keep up the amazing work :D

Edit: I figured it out after some digging. Seriously genius work finding all these IDs!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Livaliz wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:47 pm
Hi,
I just stumbled upon this forum after getting fed up with the star path lol.
I have used CE in the past but never to the point of using tables. It's a bit complex looking for me and at first glance I couldn't find a tutorial.
This doesn't seem the thing I'd want to trial and error...
Would anyone be willing to PM me or hop on Discord to make sure I have it by the right end?

Also, What a fabulous spreadsheet! Keep up the amazing work :D

Edit: I figured it out after some digging. Seriously genius work finding all these IDs!
Thanks! Big tip, make sure you are making back ups of your game! Don't think it is 100% foolproof, mistakes can happen and if you make one of the big ones, you'll be out of luck and have to start over! So ALWAYS backup your game!

Livaliz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Livaliz »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:03 pm
Thanks! Big tip, make sure you are making back ups of your game! Don't think it is 100% foolproof, mistakes can happen and if you make one of the big ones, you'll be out of luck and have to start over! So ALWAYS backup your game!
I have learned before to religiously backup my games when modding, so that will not be a problem. But thanks for the heads up!

gretchstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gretchstar »

Hi there, thanks so much for this table! I don't know how I've played for so long without it! I just had one question about night thorns. They don't seem to regrow with everything else when I enter/exit a building. Is there a trick to making that work, or does it not do that? Thanks so much!

Rubyelf wrote:
Here is an updated table. Keep in mind I use the STEAM Version on 1.9.0.9407 anything different may not work.

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:
Craft Data - Change item being crafted (Can be used for Premium, see my Spreadsheet below for ID numbers)
Move Item 9000 Apples - DO NOT DROP APPLES ON THE GROUND OR THEY WILL BE STUCK FOREVER

Player Data:
Includes Memory % chance drop editor, and many others (Including scrooge store changes)

Memory Pieces:
Guaranteed Memory from Weeds and Critters and Tasks in general (use this one if you don't wanna use the Player one above).

Critter:
Critter Feed Timer Set to 0 - This makes it so then you can continually feed the critter, it also has the added affect of resetting Scrooges stores, speeding up time locked quests, and forcing things like Sticks/Mushrooms/Thorns etc to grow a bit faster - happens when you go in and out of buildings.

Infinite Water Flowers - Used for the memory one basically, can water any flowers, even ones already watered.

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:
Created/added Furniture from crafting makes 90 of them (it will show 1 or whatever but it will actually give you 90)

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1
Ty to Imrlmax for fixing the ones I could not fix! It is super appreciated- and ty for the permission to add them to the table so they are all consolidated :)

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR GAME BEFORE USING ANYTHING WITH CE!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

gretchstar wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:40 pm
Hi there, thanks so much for this table! I don't know how I've played for so long without it! I just had one question about night thorns. They don't seem to regrow with everything else when I enter/exit a building. Is there a trick to making that work, or does it not do that? Thanks so much!

Rubyelf wrote:

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:

Player Data:

Memory Pieces:

Critter:

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1

Maybe I was wrong about Night Thorns! I haven't been playing a great deal lately because a lot of IRL stuff has been happening. I just know mushrooms etc were growing back instantly, and it was probably just because I am bad at cleaning the night thorns I assumed haha. I'll remove that from it :)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I just wanna give a warning here...don't have the "move item to 90" or the "created/crafted" item to 90 while storing objects........uh yah, say so with my 16k+ floorboards when I was putting stuff away....oops.

Livaliz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Livaliz »

Wondering if crafting the exclusive Founders pack items would raise a flag?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Livaliz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 am
Wondering if crafting the exclusive Founders pack items would raise a flag?
I don't think so, many have done it so far.

Emptiness9272
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Emptiness9272 »

Rubyelf wrote:

Table Contents:
Spoiler
Crafting:

Player Data:

Memory Pieces:

Critter:
Critter Feed Timer Set to 0 - This makes it so then you can continually feed the critter, it also has the added affect of resetting Scrooges stores, speeding up time locked quests, and forcing things like Sticks/Mushrooms etc to grow a bit faster (not night thorns) - happens when you go in and out of buildings.

Unlimited Energy

Fishing:
Instant Fishing
Instant Fish Bite

Scramblecoin:

All Gold Tokens

Movement Speed modifier

Furniture Created:

Move Item Set:
Move set 90
Move Set 1

Thank you so much for this! My first foray into CE and I managed to get most of the Premium items my wife wanted :D

She's given me a list of another 40 or so more. Is there any way of 'bulk crafting' the list using their ID numbers rather than doing it individually?