Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Livaliz »

Ilee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:31 pm
the problem is that it doesn't let me tick the shop box
It won't work if you dont have the correct.exe selected.
The fact that its not allowing you to click it means you are not taking all the correct steps.

Sadly,I am away from my pc so I can't walk you through them in detail, in a private message.

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

but before there was the update I used it it worked I selected the game in applications and then ticked the shop box but now it doesn't work the game is selected

AlexandraSus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexandraSus »

Is there any way to cheat the new currency in the boutique?

Bloodleopard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bloodleopard »

The memories mod, my game quit. I cant explain

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

does anyone have the crafting number for the button flowers? thankyou

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Bloodleopard wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:20 pm
The memories mod, my game quit. I cant explain
Fixed, sorry I had the wrong script in!
Last edited by Rubyelf on Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am
I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

I highly recommend you back up your game, you can back up your game by going to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy the folder Disney Dreamlight Valley and put it safely somewhere else.
If you need to restore a save, delete your old/broken "Disney Dreamlight Valley" folder and paste your copy back in here, load the game and select "Keep Local Save File"

This is the finished one for now, it has the following:

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

Crafting
- Let's you craft Premium Items and lots of other things in the game. - You should NEVER go to the Main Menu while this is active as it can break your Collections tab, I highly recommend Backing up before using this!

Unlimited Energy
- Does what it says, prevents Energy loss

Fishing
- Activating both results in Instant Fishing with Guaranteed Catch

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinters (Digging is not available).

Flower Always Dry
- Used mainly for Memory Orb Farming

Scramblecoin
- Read the Instructions in the CE itself. This lets you play a game "solo" temporarily to get a headstart.

Furniture +90
- Every time you craft a piece of furniture you will get 90 of it, the same goes for if you store a piece of furniture (it might also work when you buy things from scrooge, I haven't tested)

Move Item Goes To > 90/1/0
- When you move an item with one of these selected it will change the value to 90 (Eg 1 apple to 90), or to 1 (90 to 1) or to 0. The 0 one should only be used for BUGGED items.

Star Path Task Complete All
- Finishes your Star Path Tasks, read the instructions for it. I personally have not used/tested this.

Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining
- Use this if you aren't planning on resetting the Scrooge Store and just want to harvest etc (good for completing Star Path tasks that are annoying)

Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
- Lets you have more freedom with Touch of Magic

Critter Feeding Memories (FIXED!!!)
- Use with the critter feed time 0 to get guaranteed memories! First feed it something it hates, and then feed it something it loves after to get the desired affect.

Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset
- This will make it so if you zone in Scrooges store with it active, it will reset his stock. It can also be used to feed critters over and over to gain memories. It does have the undesired affect of causing your mailbox to fill up with all the new mail.. (if anyone knows how to prevent this, feel free to tell me....as of now it's unavoidable). I do suggest backing up for this, as it might also break the games "internal" clock, although it doesn't affect anything server side (doesn't appear to affect the usual stuff you get punished with for Time Traveling).

RE-DOWNLOAD- I PUT THE WRONG SCRIPT IN FOR CRITTER MEMORIES SORRY!

DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD! I Put the wrong script in for the Critter Memories, apologies it was late and I am still getting over being sick!
Attachments
DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
(158.88 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

AlexandraSus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:49 pm
Atm your best bet is to try CE itself, find the value (Eg you have 1000 tokens), buy something (eg for 100 tokens) type the new value in and hit "next scan" and do it again until you find it.

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

it still doesn't give me the check mark on scrooge's shop or infinite energy even after this new link you posted, how do I do it?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Ilee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 7:35 pm
it still doesn't give me the check mark on scrooge's shop or infinite energy even after this new link you posted, how do I do it?
Open the Cheat Engine, Click the Little button in the top left that looks like a Monitor with a magnifying class. Select "Disney Dreamlight Valley" under the processes and click Ok. Then try.

If you are on Xbox game pass though, I cannot guarantee that it will work with it because I am on Steam.

If it's not letting you physically click it, that means it's most likely not compatible with your version of the game.

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

I highly recommend you back up your game, you can back up your game by going to:

If you need to restore a save, delete your old/broken "Disney Dreamlight Valley" folder and paste your copy back in here, load the game and select "Keep Local Save File"

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

Crafting
- Let's you craft Premium Items and lots of other things in the game. - You should NEVER go to the Main Menu while this is active as it can break your Collections tab, I highly recommend Backing up before using this!

Unlimited Energy

Fishing

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinters (Digging is not available).

Flower Always Dry

Scramblecoin
- Read the Instructions in the CE itself. This lets you play a game "solo" temporarily to get a headstart.

Furniture +90
- Every time you craft a piece of furniture you will get 90 of it, the same goes for if you store a piece of furniture (it might also work when you buy things from scrooge, I haven't tested)

- When you move an item with one of these selected it will change the value to 90 (Eg 1 apple to 90), or to 1 (90 to 1) or to 0. The 0 one should only be used for BUGGED items.

- Finishes your Star Path Tasks, read the instructions for it. I personally have not used/tested this.

- Use this if you aren't planning on resetting the Scrooge Store and just want to harvest etc (good for completing Star Path tasks that are annoying)

- Use with the critter feed time 0 to get guaranteed memories! First feed it something it hates, and then feed it something it loves after to get the desired affect.

- This will make it so if you zone in Scrooges store with it active, it will reset his stock. It can also be used to feed critters over and over to gain memories. It does have the undesired affect of causing your mailbox to fill up with all the new mail.. (if anyone knows how to prevent this, feel free to tell me....as of now it's unavoidable). I do suggest backing up for this, as it might also break the games "internal" clock, although it doesn't affect anything server side (doesn't appear to affect the usual stuff you get punished with for Time Traveling).

DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD! I Put the wrong script in for the Critter Memories, apologies it was late and I am still getting over being sick!
hello thank you very much for your table and everything do you have a pot or something to give you something to thank you for everything? :) and do you have the new codes for the new store? thank you very much for your help :)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shana wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:31 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

Player Data

Crafting

Unlimited Energy

Fishing

Memory Piece

Flower Always Dry

Scramblecoin

Furniture +90

DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
hello thank you very much for your table and everything do you have a pot or something to give you something to thank you for everything? :) and do you have the new codes for the new store? thank you very much for your help :)
[Link]

Is the spreadsheet that has new furniture and clothes (it doesn't have the new motifs).

I don't have a pot, I wouldn't even know where to start one, I've had a lot of people asking me but I feel awkward

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:58 pm
AlexandraSus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:49 pm
Atm your best bet is to try CE itself, find the value (Eg you have 1000 tokens), buy something (eg for 100 tokens) type the new value in and hit "next scan" and do it again until you find it.
I just crafted all of it from the craft table, fuck signing in everyday for some arbitrary decorating process that you litterally just dump things down. It's probably some of the most half assed gameplay I've ever seen implemented.

When you inject the clothing items, they dissapear and are a one time buy. But, the main reason I went through with cheating this gameplay is because I was so excited to have custimazable doors, and sure enough I played for 3 days and unlock the door, I was so fucking excited..... Finally a door you can at least change the color of. But, guess what, and It's a big WHAT!?....my three days of signing in and decorating that stupid floor was for 1 measley door, yep 1 god...damn..door. If I want to decorate the main room of my house I would have to log in to that bullshit mini game for 9 fucking days for 3 doors lol, and get this, it's not even the other side of the door included, you need to buy anothewr door there too. So, for a regular floor of a house you would need 6 doors multiplied by 300 daisy coins to equal 18 fucking days of grinding...now do the math on all houses. And god forbid you want the rock pathway...hahahahahahaha...like a year of grinding this shit out in real time, fuck off Gameloft, just go fuck yourselves.

TLDR: use the crafting table to make as many furniture pieces as you want and unlock the clothing permantly, no reprocausions, and give the middle finger to gamelofts shady practices.

Cheers!