What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by tabey »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:33 pm
Livaliz wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:30 pm
Would a mod for refreshing the scrooge shop be feasible? The one I found doesn't work. :/
If your're talking about the one i'm using on nexus, then it does work. I'm using it as we speak. Check the comments, you just download the new version and change a line from true to false. Bam!

:wub: I LOVE YOU. ive been trying to figure this out since update lmao i never checked the comments :D

disneypatch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by disneypatch »

I keep getting the error <<module not found:GameAssembly.dll>> can someone please help me? :(

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

disneypatch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:45 pm
I keep getting the error <<module not found:GameAssembly.dll>> can someone please help me? :(
On what script? There are a lot broken right now, i posted an updated one for some of the scripts I've managed to fix, but there are still a couple I've been unable to fix (craft material to apple, movement speed, gold tokens for scramblecoin, player data,, critter memories/feed to 0).

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

hello thank you very much sorry this is the first time I use this I can't check crafting table how do we do it please?

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:40 pm
Here is a CT of all the fixed scripts so far. I know it's not all of them I am trying my best to fix what I can. The Gold coin one for Scramblecoin was changed, so struggling to find that one atm.
hello thank you very much sorry this is the first time I use this I can't check crafting table how do we do it please?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shana wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:02 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Here is a CT of all the fixed scripts so far. I know it's not all of them I am trying my best to fix what I can. The Gold coin one for Scramblecoin was changed, so struggling to find that one atm.
Turn it on, go to the craft table, click on anything to craft (eg Iron Bars), you will now see numbers instead. Under the one that has "Item ID" change the ID in that to one of the ones that is on the spreadsheet (Eg 40002615 for Laugh Canister Rack) click on the Iron Bar again (or elsewhere if doesn't change) and it will change to the object, craft it and that's it, you now have it. Keep in mind I put an X in the box next to Item ID because sometimes it can switch back to another ID if you click elsewhere.

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:39 pm
shana wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:
Turn it on, go to the craft table, click on anything to craft (eg Iron Bars), you will now see numbers instead. Under the one that has "Item ID" change the ID in that to one of the ones that is on the spreadsheet (Eg 40002615 for Laugh Canister Rack) click on the Iron Bar again (or elsewhere if doesn't change) and it will change to the object, craft it and that's it, you now have it. Keep in mind I put an X in the box next to Item ID because sometimes it can switch back to another ID if you click elsewhere.
yes but the problem is that it doesn't want to activate I can't check so it doesn't work at all 😭😭 and you put the code for fishing instantly but where to put the code I can't find

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shana wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 9:26 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
shana wrote:

yes but the problem is that it doesn't want to activate I can't check so it doesn't work at all 😭😭 and you put the code for fishing instantly but where to put the code I can't find
What game version are you playing? Is it Steam?

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

shana wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:
shana wrote:

I have no idea what you are trying to say and have no idea how Rubyelf even knew what you were referring to.

I know there has to be a language barrier here, so maybe try to start from the beginning and write out exacty what you are trying to say in detail and what you're trying to accomplish.

It just sounds like someone shouting "hey my game isn't working, fix now!" adding "thank you very much sorry - at the begining" and "please - at the end" doesn't sound very polite and comes across as "come to my beck and call and fix my shit" without any context.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad here, I'm just trying to state that if there is a language barrier or just a first time poster on forums, maybe try to articulate what you're trying to say better and write some more specific information. Emojis isn't the way to help and Also, delete your double post.

Thanks and Cheers!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I just wanna say thanks to Rubyelf here, I have no idea how you have the time to juggle all this at once. If you need a tip or something, i would love to donate to you if possible. Honestly, thank you from the bottom of my blackened heart. Cheers!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:36 pm
I just wanna say thanks to Rubyelf here, I have no idea how you have the time to juggle all this at once. If you need a tip or something, i would love to donate to you if possible. Honestly, thank you from the bottom of my blackened heart. Cheers!
Haha thanks, it's ok, I just wish I was a bit smarter in figuring out the ones that are bugging me right now. I thought I finally got the critter time set to 0 ...but turns out I did not :(

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

MilfSquirter wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm
i dont know if it means anything but i just personally want to say thank you to everyone for helping on this, i love this game but the micro transacations suck and this has been amazing for me. love the little community on here <3
I feel the exact same, if I didn't find this forum I would have been in a bad place as my health went to shit and this game was a godsend, except the micro transactions bullshit.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I bought the game at full price, I will buy every expansion as long as it comes with a new area, and I will continue to be apart of the community... But...and it's a BIG, BUTT, the premium shop micro transaction bullshit is a huge NO, especially with so much broken content and the lack of any quality of life issues being resolved since day one.

Like, if you can't add any sorting or searching into any of your systems and menus, and not add move all, save all, delete all, turn on 45 degree angles (at the very least) then fuck you with your bullshit premium content - ontop of a completely unfinished unpolished 1.0 release. This game will be entering 3 years soon and there isn't basic features and fundamentals from games decades past. So, take my hundreds of daollars on the game content, but you will not get a cent from me micro transaction wise and I will feel absolutely no FOMO.

Rubyelf has literally made a shit tonne of people very happy and that can't go unsupported.

Lastly, when I first read your sweet and genuine response a couple of days ago I wanted to respond, but I forgot....anyways, when I looked up at your profile name i expected to see something like: Disneyprincess101, dreamlightmember69, or maybe the norm/rediculous cupcakesmashwanabe......but never......EVER.......MilfSquirter......LOLOLOLOL.....I actually did laugh out loud and my partner and I were just like, I think this person is either THee MilfSquirter, or, THEE person who helps the Milfs to Squirt. Either way, we laughed haha!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:36 pm
Haha thanks, it's ok, I just wish I was a bit smarter in figuring out the ones that are bugging me right now. I thought I finally got the critter time set to 0 ...but turns out I did not :(
Honestly, I will donate to your sick child family foundation - just give me a time and place, I'm a man of my words as I'm no spring chicken.

I wouldn't sweat the cheatengine aspect too much, as that will come with time, and you most definitley got the ones that matter. Like honestly, who needs unlimited scrooge shop purchases when you have 1000 a day now (that request fucking baffled my noggin) Just release what you have done with the item id's and some of us could defintley help with finishing/finding those for you.

shana
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shana »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:24 pm
shana wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

I have no idea what you are trying to say and have no idea how Rubyelf even knew what you were referring to.

I know there has to be a language barrier here, so maybe try to start from the beginning and write out exacty what you are trying to say in detail and what you're trying to accomplish.

It just sounds like someone shouting "hey my game isn't working, fix now!" adding "thank you very much sorry - at the begining" and "please - at the end" doesn't sound very polite and comes across as "come to my beck and call and fix my shit" without any context.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad here, I'm just trying to state that if there is a language barrier or just a first time poster on forums, maybe try to articulate what you're trying to say better and write some more specific information. Emojis isn't the way to help and Also, delete your double post.

Thanks and Cheers!
oops sorry it's the translator who doesn't work well I'm French :) I'm sorry for the translator who translates badly :'(

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

shana wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:34 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:24 pm
shana wrote:

Thanks and Cheers!
oops sorry it's the translator who doesn't work well I'm French :) I'm sorry for the translator who translates badly :'(
No Problem, we want to help you. Just write out everything in detail and then translate, I'm from Canada, so I know how blunt Francais can be HAHA. I feel like you're Europe French which is really different (correct me if I'm wrong though). No worries, I'm confident we will be able to help, maybe not instantly, but soon.