Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] I Was a Teenage Exocolonist

Post by MaguzK »

Game Name: I Was a Teenage Exocolonist
Game Engine: N/A
Game Version: v2010
Options Required: Cheat Table with:

Modify Skills (Empathy, Reasoning, etc.)
Max Kudos (Money)
Modify Stress
Modify Rebellion
Modify Friendship
Infinite Consumables

Steam Website:
Last edited by MaguzK on Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] I Was a Teenage Exocolonist

Post by rudm09 »

+1

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

+1

MaguzK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaguzK »

Update:

There is a debug menu by pressing ` but there doesn't seem to be any options to improve skills, edit money or modify rebellion.
There's just get friendship and collectables.

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

Speaking as someone who's been playing an embarrassing amount of this game lately, if you click 'Open savegame folder' in the save menu, you should be able to access the save files in the 'Savegames' folder. Those files are in JSON form, so you can just open them up in Notepad++ and edit stats to your heart's content. Inventory's a little tricky though, and I suggest saving in a backup file before trying to give yourself new cards and such.

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

MaguzK wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:52 pm
Update:

There is a debug menu by pressing ` but there doesn't seem to be any options to improve skills, edit money or modify rebellion.
There's just get friendship and collectables.
Seems like you can modify the same as in the Sims, or close to it. Literally pressing the left mouse button or SHIFT+left mouse either adds or decreases the amount of the chosen value. Works for skills, relations, and rebellion, haven't tested on the money though.

PS: Now that I have tested enough of this I can tell:
Shift+left click works for adding values to money, skills, and rebellion, and also subtracting the level of friendship with people, and reversing the months in the debug menu of the Friends tab.
Just Left click works for adding the level of friendship with people, going into next month if clicking on one of the 13 divisions of the ring around your portrait.
Just SHIFT can be used as a TURBO mode (be careful a bit how you use it) you can literally "teleport" around the current map while running. Sometimes can be useful to "short warp" between some pathways
DEBUG SETTINGS AND MENU - I found the most useful ones are the ones that give you the collectibles and cards, but also the FAST MODE and Turn off the month menu. It actually makes the game so much better IMHO without annoying constantly repeating menus. :!: MOST OTHER MENUS AND SETTINGS MUST BE USED WITH CAUTION SINCE SOME NEED ID'S FOR EVENTS OR CAN BREAK THE GAME.