Post by Immortalpickle78 »

Exinani wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:17 pm
Game Name: Rune Factory 5
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: HP, RP, Multipliers
Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: Anything that you can do would be appreciated. I'm aware the switch versions have two different requests, but I have no idea if they would even run for the steam/pc version of it.
hey there i just got the game and all the variations work great, however i was wondering if you could explain if it is possible to be able to change the item level of each item, for instance one quest is asking for level 2 turnip seeds/ level 2 turnips. is there a way to change that with RF5 by change record : value +

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Rune Factory 5

Post by Exinani »

If I remember correctly (I haven't played the game in a while), there should be a way to edit the value of the item in the item editor. I might be wrong.

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortalpickle78 »

Exinani wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:56 pm
If I remember correctly (I haven't played the game in a while), there should be a way to edit the value of the item in the item editor. I might be wrong.
i cant seem to find the editor what is it under with update 3, i assume that is the latest update ?

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

Immortalpickle78 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:28 pm
Exinani wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:56 pm
i cant seem to find the editor what is it under with update 3, i assume that is the latest update ?
I think so. If I pick up the game again, I'll double check it. It should be in the options when you scroll down in the item editor or better yet, there's an option to edit the soil so you can get higher levels of seeds and harvests.

Cococream2366
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQUEST] Rune Factory 5 Postgame saves

Post by Cococream2366 »

i would like to request 2 postgame saves for Rune Factory 5, one male one and one female one.