Kingdom Hearts 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ashslayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Kingdom Hearts 2

Post by ashslayer »

Im in a constant struggle to find the cheat table for this game even tried making my own but i am stuck with unknown values out the, i know there was a cheat table a long time ago i would like to use it if anyone still has it

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2

Post by Devilswarchild »

well seeing as kingdom hearts 2 is a ps2 game that can be played on pcsx2....you would be better off with a pnach file instead. I would urge you to go here and look for a file that uses your disc version and try it out [Link]

Mic_Check
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2

Post by Mic_Check »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:50 pm
well seeing as kingdom hearts 2 is a ps2 game that can be played on pcsx2....you would be better off with a pnach file instead. I would urge you to go here and look for a file that uses your disc version and try it out [Link]
Seconding this. PNACH files are super easy to use once you learn how - Very similar to GameShark or Action Replay codes.

Which version of the game are you playing? US? UK? JPN? I ask, because each version has a different game identifier that the PNACH file needs. When PCSX2 loads the game, the console page should have something like "SLUS-XXXXX" and "CRC=0xXXXXXXXX buried inside of all of that startup text, (where the X's are replaced by letters and numbers.) Check my attached screenshot - Notice how the console's blue text says "Game CRC = 0xE8FCF8EC" in the middle of the fourth line? That's the CRC for the game I booted up. The CRC is also listed at the top of the console (Notice where mine says "Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (NTSC-U) [SLUS-20911] [E8FCF8EC]" at the very top of the text page. That "[E8FCF8EC]" is my game's CRC.)

Yours will be different, since it's a different game, (I didn't have my copy of KH2 handy, so I just booted the last game in PCSX2's history.) Give me the CRC (which will tell me which version of the game you're playing,) and I just might be able to get you a PNACH file to use. Once you have the file, it's basically just a matter of going in and deselecting the codes you don't want to use with a text editor, (notepad is fine,) then putting the file in the right place and enabling cheats in PCSX2. You can even change codes on the fly by editing the PNACH file and refreshing the game, (something like making a savestate and instantly loading that state will refresh the cheats.)
Attachments

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]