[Request] Pokéclicker

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
togepi31
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Pokéclicker

Post by togepi31 »

thanks for the advise i got every shadows pokemon now but i'm still missing the lvl 30 safari i've found there is something saying steptaken in safari i've tried to change it but didn't work maybe i'm going the wrong way

Yaridovich23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yaridovich23 »

Kostyurik wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:32 am
Yaridovich23 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:41 pm
Is there a way to remove currency like Farm Points? I gave myself such a high amount that gaining more (legit or through console) won't go towards quests. Or if not remove, is there a way to set an exact amount? The maximum that can be bought from stores is limited, so it'd take hours to buy so much that I'd get back to a normal amount again.
I've never faced the same problem with farm points, but it was a common occurrence with dungeon points.Not receiving dungeon points can be fixed with switching from earlier region (Kanto, Johto...) to a later region (Galar, Alola...)
Also, I'm pretty sure you can spend ANY amount of any currency in the stores, for example Farm Points could be spent in Hoenn, in Mauville City Berry Master on Mulches and Shovels

About console codes I'm not sure what will work. Try
App.game.wallet.gainMoney(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.gainDungeonTokens(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.gainQuestPoints(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.gainFarmPoints(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.gainBattlePoints(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.gainDiamonds(-1000000)

or
App.game.wallet.removeMoney(1000000)
App.game.wallet.removeDungeonTokens(1000000)
App.game.wallet.removeQuestPoints(1000000)
App.game.wallet.removeFarmPoints(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.removeBattlePoints(-1000000)
App.game.wallet.removeDiamonds(-1000000)

or
App.game.wallet.loseAmount(new Amount(0, GameConstants.Currency.Money))
App.game.wallet.loseAmount(new Amount(0, GameConstants.Currency.DungeonTokens))
App.game.wallet.loseAmount(new Amount(0, GameConstants.Currency.QuestPoints))
App.game.wallet.loseAmount(new Amount(0, GameConstants.Currency.FarmPoints))
App.game.wallet.loseAmount(new Amount(0, GameConstants.Currency.BattlePoints))
App.game.wallet.loseAmount(new Amount(0, GameConstants.Currency.Diamonds))

I hope something will work, good luck!
I actually remembered that there's a save editor online to force-change my farm points (none of these codes here worked) but that didn't seem to fix the problem. I assumed that I just had so many Farm Points that the game no longer acknowledged their gains for the Meltan quest. But even after reducing my Farm Points to 0, nothing works. I harvest the plants, I can see I gain Farm Points, it just won't count to the quest. Adding them via console does nothing either. Tried going from Kanto to Alola, that doesn't work.

I know I can just console a Meltan into my party, but the unfinished quest will just bug me. Can steps in a major quest be skipped by console? I just need to get past the second step of the quest.

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

Yaridovich23 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:26 pm
I assumed that I just had so many Farm Points that the game no longer acknowledged their gains for the Meltan quest. But even after reducing my Farm Points to 0, nothing works. I harvest the plants, I can see I gain Farm Points, it just won't count to the quest. Adding them via console does nothing either. Tried going from Kanto to Alola, that doesn't work.

I know I can just console a Meltan into my party, but the unfinished quest will just bug me. Can steps in a major quest be skipped by console? I just need to get past the second step of the quest.
If there are a commands to skip stages of quest line, I'm unaware of them.

May I suggest two last things I think could help in your situation?

1) If small amounts of farm points don't count towards bigger goal set in quest, try planting berries which gave a lot of farm points at once. There are berries like Enigma, Lansat, Starf, Apicot and Petaya who gave out 15000 farm points each, but their ripe time is 24 hours.
I'm pretty sure at some point I was having a problem with farm points from small berries (like Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa) not counting towards daily quests.
2) Error, bug or mistake causing your problem might be not transferable by savefile. Try saving, loading in the other browser (or on desktop client), fulfilling farm points quest, saving again and moving savefile back to your preferable browser
Last edited by Kostyurik on Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yaridovich23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yaridovich23 »

Kostyurik wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:33 pm
Yaridovich23 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:26 pm
I assumed that I just had so many Farm Points that the game no longer acknowledged their gains for the Meltan quest. But even after reducing my Farm Points to 0, nothing works. I harvest the plants, I can see I gain Farm Points, it just won't count to the quest. Adding them via console does nothing either. Tried going from Kanto to Alola, that doesn't work.

If there are a command to skip stages of quest line, I'm unaware of them.

May I suggest two last things I think could help in your situation?

1) If small amounts of farm points don't count towards bigger goal set in quest, try planting berries which gave a lot of farm points at once. There are berries like Enigma, Lansat, Starf, Apicot and Petaya who gave out 15000 farm points each, but their ripe time is 24 hours.
I'm pretty sure at some point I was having a problem with farm points from small berries (like Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa) not counting towards daily quests.
2) Error, bug or mistake causing your problem might be not transferable by savefile. Try saving, loading in the other browser (or on desktop client), fulfilling farm points quest, saving again and moving savefile back to your preferable browser
Second method didn't work. Harvesting berries and console did nothing. I'll try the first one and see how it works once it's ready to harvest.

Though if anyone else knows a way to skip questline steps, I'd be very grateful.

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

Okay, good luck!

Yaridovich23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yaridovich23 »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:52 am
Okay, good luck!
Sadly, the berry method didn't work either. Planted/Harvested all the berries that yielded the most Farm Points using mulch to speed the process up, but nothing happened.

Prodigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prodigy »

SonGashi wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Zeus21 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:13 am
`````is there any way to multiply oak item bonuses as well?
Try this. It makes every oak item stronger

for (let i = 0; i < 6; i++) {
for (let j = 0; j < 12; j ++){
App.game.oakItems.itemList[j].bonusList=8192;
}}

This doesnt work in my experience

Prodigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prodigy »

SonGashi wrote:
Zeus21 wrote:

}}

I just want to change the magic balls %, but when i change "[j]" to "[0]" for the magic ball it says "undefined%"

baconsoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconsoldier »

Prodigy wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:11 am
SonGashi wrote:
Zeus21 wrote:

}}

This doesnt work in my experience

oak item bonuses are stored as an array, because of different levels, this will work:

Code: Select all

App.game.oakItems.itemList[j].bonusList=[8192,8192,8192,8192,8192,8192];
	}
}

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Pokéclicker Save File

Post by Kostyurik »

I'm already posted my save file on the previous pages and updated it a lot of times. So, in case of someone still really need it, here is my updated save file. Not the 'Master save' per say, but:
- ALL 1100% achievements complete
- Tons (from thousands to trillions) of all in-game currencies and items, gems, shards, berries, pokeballs, vitamins...
- 1446 Pokemon caught (including 10 different Genesect forms, Snowman Snorlax, Baby Kangaskhan, XD001, easter Pikachu etc.), all shiny and infected with pokerus
- Every Pokemon with base attack 100 or higher has maximum Calcium, every Pokemon with base attack 99 or lower has maximum Protein (I don't see a need for Carbos)
- Every purified Pokemon holding Vivid Scent. Every other Pikachu, Ditto, Cubone, Marowak, Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latios, Latias, Genesect, Zacian and Zamazenta holding its specialized held item. Every other Pokemon hold its type-specialized item giving +20% to their attack.
Attachments
[v0.10.16] PokeClicker.txt
(677.66 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

AngeHell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AngeHell »

I made a Notion page that lists a lot of commands :D :
[Link]

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

AngeHell wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:39 pm
[Link]
There is one more useful command I use a lot
App.game.breeding.hatcheryHelpers.MAX_HIRES = 4
It allows use of 4 hatchery helpers instead of three. (It's recommended to temporarily fire all helpers before entering a command, then hiring all four)

AngeHell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AngeHell »

Kostyurik wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:53 pm
AngeHell wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:39 pm
[Link]
There is one more useful command I use a lot
App.game.breeding.hatcheryHelpers.MAX_HIRES = 4
It allows use of 4 hatchery helpers instead of three. (It's recommended to temporarily fire all helpers before entering a command, then hiring all four)
Thank you very much, I added it! :D

If you would like to add anything else, please do not hesitate.

MemeJester
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MemeJester »

Anyone know the codes to the following?

Increased pokemon farm spawns
Gem plates
Modifying Specific Pokemon ATK power

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

MemeJester wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 pm
Gem plates
App.game.gems.gainGems(999, PokemonType.Fairy) (instead of Fairy you could put Normal, Poison, Ground, Grass,...)
Underground.gainMineItem(UndergroundItems.getByName("Pixie Plate").id, 999) (Instead of Pixie you could put any other plate)
Underground.gainMineItem(UndergroundItems.getByName("Red Shard").id, 999) (instead of the Red Shard you could put any other shard)
MemeJester wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 pm
Modifying Specific Pokemon ATK power
Just use ItemList["Rare_Candy"].gain(9999) and feed all these candies to one Pokemon.
I fed it to my MissingNo and now it has 10 times more ATK than any other Pokemon