[REQUEST] Loop Odyssey

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Loop Odyssey

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

treos wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:12 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:55 pm
snip
"You are also blocking one of the best coders on this site that's always helping everyone here. Might want to reconsider that, but it's up to u"

might be one of the best coders but certainly not one of the better attitudes. he could've simply given an explanation of what he was linking to was like you have but instead... well...i'll unblock him when he fixes his attitude.

i get enough people talking to me like that on steam and plenty of other places on the internet. i'm sick and tired of dealing with people who insulting, attacking, and just treating other people like shit in general. and i'm especially tired of talking to moderators and other people who think everyone is entitled to respect when that's not how that works.

yeah, i know what the thing swedish linked to is and how it works now, after it had been explained, but i had no way of knowing from the start nor any idea of what i should even look for at the time.

yes, i appreciate things having been explained after the fact but what i neither appreciate nor needed was this condescending crap:

"Try spending more than 30 seconds on it and you'll find everything you want. Or just give up, I really don't care."

"I think your issue is that you believe everything that is important to you needs to be in golden gilded lettering, the game itself organizes its objects and variables in that manner so there is no avoiding it. Be thankful they at least gave them relevant names."

how do you expect someone to react to being talked to in that way? politeness? respect? not happening!

i wasn't even asking for much at all...and most of the time i handle my cheating in games on my own...coming here when a game is beyond my skill or i need help figuring something out or if something slipped past me (like when i came here asking about the ps2 Armored Core games which wound up being a case of me having forgotten about the "power of 2").

i'm not a programmer and i'm not telepathic. hell, my cheat engine skills are the bare basics extending just a tiny bit past exact value scan > increase/decrease or simple math based obfuscation.
100% your call bud. Was just trying to help explain what the tool is

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

treos wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:12 pm
Maybe the problem is YOU? You're arguing with a person who actually tried to help you and this isn't the first time I see you engage in these stupid fights.

Anyhow, please stop doing this and look elsewhere for stress relief. If his table helps you, great...if it doesn't, just do whatever but don't insult or start fights.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

treos wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:51 am
Oh my goodness, you poor little lamb. I had no idea you were so sensitive.

Please accept my imaginary apology.

I can't even begin to tell you how helpful your posts here are, probably because they aren't.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

treos wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:37 pm
well, that's a lost cause. i'd rather stop using a site entirely than add another ban to my list for pushing back and defending myself from verbal abuse.
Better solution: Stop victimizing yourself, treat people better and notice the positivity.

Even better: Go to a therapist and sort out your victim/anger/everyone hates me issues. You will live happier

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

"Stop victimizing yourself, treat people better and notice the positivity."

oh, i DO treat people nicely...when they do the same to me. it's when they speak and/or act negatively that i treat them the same way.

but enough's enough...this has dragged on long enough. you're not helping, you're not making anything better, and you're certainly doing nothing to improve my mood here in ANY way.

goodbye!

zanaria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zanaria »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:48 am
This will work with it. Just enable and look through the global variables and find relevant objects with their variables. Should be able to populate all the instances.
Is there something I am missing? When I click the box for the Generate Object Variables it opens up a box with a list of things in it, but nothing happens when I click the box for Generate Global Variables

oakgem217
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oakgem217 »

There was a major update last year in april, and there hasn't been an equivalent update to the cheat table. Could I please request that someone better at using cheat engine than me make a new/update the old cheat table? Thanks!

AubyBnuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AubyBnuy »

sorry but you might need to use the thing with game maker dont worry it still works and if you want il tell you how (im like a WHILE late to helping sorry)

jfmherokiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jfmherokiller »

Attempting to use the tool provided seems to fail because of a "fail to perform arthmatic on a null value" error. on line 4. this in when attempting to use the Generate Object variables option with the argument of "o_GameMain".