• items
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: Nostalgia

norvus2021
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX

Post by norvus2021 »

unlock all moves/skills, and unlock all monsters is much more important than money/gold/items!

hakuman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hakuman »

for monster rancher 2.

just ported my old ps1 emulated mr2 table since most the addresses were mostly in the same relative places. can edit almost everything except for the new stuff they added like the training record.
  • opponent health and guts (works for both tourney and errantry)
  • the date
  • money
  • items
  • monster fatigue and stress
  • everything in monster data (stats, records, details, techniques)
  • everything in trainer data (records, monsters)
  • cards
to unlock all the cards:
  1. in ce, change the values of "pixie" and "boxer bajarl" to "1"
  2. select pixie's address
  3. press "ctrl+b" to open the memory viewer
  4. change all the "00" BETWEEN pixie's and boxer bajarl's into "01"
to fix techniques locked in battle:
  1. under "techniques page", you will find the "selected" aob
  2. in the aob there are 4 different numbers, each correspond to a technique
  3. double-click the aob's value to reveal a dropdown for options between "1st" and "6th", each has four pairs of numbers that correspond to the techniques as described inside "close, short, mid, long"
  4. not all monsters have access to 6 techniques each distance (i.e. suezo only has 12 techniques total, zuum has 24 total, see [Link] for more details); depending on what techniques are learned/removed, choose the according numbers
    0 6 12 18 = 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st
    0 8 15 19 = 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2nd
Attachments
MF2.CT
for Ver1.0.0.1(2021.12.10)

minor cleanup 2: electric boogaloo
(154.04 KiB) Downloaded 701 times
Last edited by hakuman on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:11 am, edited 44 times in total.

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

hakuman wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:58 am
for monster rancher 2.
Now we just need one for MR1 :)

Lymmea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lymmea »

For what it's worth, in MR1 it's extremely easy to manually find and edit your gold in Cheat Engine via dirt-basic exact value searches. (Source: I did it, and I know very little about this stuff.)

Unfortunately, monster stats are apparently rather more complicated, and I've had no luck with them. Got real excited briefly where I thought I'd maxed out my monster's speed via figuring out hex value searching, but apparently I only managed to change the bar display image, not the actual stat itself. Gonna have to rely on more experienced people for that.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

hakuman wrote:
for monster rancher 2.

not too hard for me to do. just ported my old ps1 emulated mr2 table since most the addresses were mostly in the same relative places.

can edit almost everything except for the new stuff they added like the training record.
  • the date
  • money
  • opponents health and guts
  • item inventory edit
  • everything in the monster data page (stats, records, details, techniques)
  • everything in the trainer data page (records, monsters)
  • cards
Thank you very much!
For the Cards, somehow only 2 appeared on my CE table (1: Pixie and 415: Boxer Bajarl)
Is there any way to unlock all Cards?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Great to see a table for the second game. Hoping someone can get something going for the first.
But yeah, money, fatigue/stress, stats, age, and battle cheats. Those are the key things.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

hakuman wrote:
for monster rancher 2.

not too hard for me to do. just ported my old ps1 emulated mr2 table since most the addresses were mostly in the same relative places.

can edit almost everything except for the new stuff they added like the training record.
  • the date
  • money
  • item inventory edit
  • cards
For some reason after unlocking the Techs (changing the appropriate techs to "Learned") my monster was only able to use them properly once---afterwards even though in the status screen it shows that it has all skills, it can only use the skills it had before the unlocking (this also applies to other monsters I have)

hakuman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hakuman »

raeyvolution wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:44 pm
in order to unlock all the cards:
  1. in ce, change the values of both the pixie and bajarl from "0" to "1"
  2. then press "ctrl+b" on pixie's address to open the memory viewer
  3. change all the "00"s BETWEEN pixie's and bajarl's into "01"s

hakuman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hakuman »

raeyvolution wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:54 pm
to fix techniques not showing up properly:
  1. under the "techniques page", you will find an address for an aob called "selected"
  2. there are 4 different numbers in the aob, each correspond to a technique
  3. selecting the aob's value, you can see a dropdown for options between "1st" and "6th", each with numvers which correspond to the 1st to 6th techniques as labeled inside "close, short, mid, long"
  4. not all monsters have access to 6 techniques at each distance, so depending on what techniques you learn, you need to choose those numbers accordingly
  5. 0 6 12 18 = 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st
  6. 0 8 15 19 = 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2nd

Lymmea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lymmea »

hakuman wrote:
for monster rancher 2. just ported my old ps1 emulated mr2 table since most the addresses were mostly in the same relative places. can edit almost everything except for the new stuff they added like the training record.
  • the date
  • money
  • item inventory edit
  • cards
to unlock all the cards:
  1. in ce, change the values of both the pixie and bajarl from "0" to "1"
  2. then press "ctrl+b" on pixie's address to open the memory viewer
  3. change all the "00"s BETWEEN pixie's and bajarl's into "01"s
to fix techniques not showing up properly:
  1. under the "techniques page", you will find an address for an aob called "selected"
  2. there are 4 different numbers in the aob, each correspond to a technique
  3. selecting the aob's value, you can see a dropdown for options between "1st" and "6th", each with numbers which correspond to the techniques as described inside "close, short, mid, long"
  4. not all monsters have access to 6 techniques at each distance, so depending on what techniques you learn, you need to choose those numbers accordingly
  5. 0 6 12 18 = 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st
  6. 0 8 15 19 = 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2nd
It seems as though the rank option isn't working. I was trying to downgrade my S rank monster so that I can get invited to the A-rank Durahan tournament, but no matter what I set the Rank option to, whether I lock the option or not, my monster stays S rank. Any way to get it working?

norvus2021
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by norvus2021 »

pixie's last move is not showing up at all. although she has learned all the tech/moveset. how to fixed this? thanks..

Lymmea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lymmea »

norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:22 am
pixie's last move is not showing up at all. although she has learned all the tech/moveset. how to fixed this? thanks..
This was already explained, but I'll try to make it a little simpler to understand.

1) Go to the section of the cheat table labeled Techniques Page.
2) At the very bottom of that section, there's a 'Selected' option.
3) Double click on the set of numbers at the far right of the 'Selected' row.
4) This will take you to a drop-down menu with various sets of options. Choose one to use. (It may require testing to find one that fills all your monster's available move slots; if your monster learns a move at all four ranges, then the option labeled "1st" works just fine because it puts techs in all four slots. If not, experiment.)

ETA: Important note, although hopefully this is already self-explanatory - don't lock in the 'Selected' box, or I'd assume you won't be able to change between techs. Leave the box unchecked.

Not-really-necessary explanation: Basically, it seems like if you cheat your monster's entire moveset in, that doesn't automatically equip them to their unlocked slots the way unlocking those techs normally does. And the game won't let you select those moves if they're on a spot that started out with no moves in it, because the game still internally believes you don't have any moves for that slot. (Even though you do.) But if you set your moves through the 'Selected' option to have all the accessible move slots from your monster filled, then the game lets you cycle through the techs in battle as normal.

norvus2021
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by norvus2021 »

Lymmea wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:10 am
norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:22 am
This was already explained, but I'll try to make it a little simpler to understand.

1) Go to the section of the cheat table labeled Techniques Page.
2) At the very bottom of that section, there's a 'Selected' option.
3) Double click on the set of numbers at the far right of the 'Selected' row.
4) This will take you to a drop-down menu with various sets of options. Choose one to use. (It may require testing to find one that fills all your monster's available move slots; if your monster learns a move at all four ranges, then the option labeled "1st" works just fine because it puts techs in all four slots. If not, experiment.)

ETA: Important note, although hopefully this is already self-explanatory - don't lock in the 'Selected' box, or I'd assume you won't be able to change between techs. Leave the box unchecked.

Not-really-necessary explanation: Basically, it seems like if you cheat your monster's entire moveset in, that doesn't automatically equip them to their unlocked slots the way unlocking those techs normally does. And the game won't let you select those moves if they're on a spot that started out with no moves in it, because the game still internally believes you don't have any moves for that slot. (Even though you do.) But if you set your moves through the 'Selected' option to have all the accessible move slots from your monster filled, then the game lets you cycle through the techs in battle as normal.
thanks, but nah i already found the way to fix it. tho- i must need to re-load the games and go to battle scene in order to see if the moveset still locked/already unlock. is there another way to instantly fixed all those "locked" moveset? without must try one by one the "selected" cheats?

btw
[Link]
my opponents keep give-up when on my turn to fight, is this bug/glitch bcz of cheats? or the game itself is bug?

Lymmea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lymmea »

norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:33 am
thanks, but nah i already found the way to fix it. tho- i must need to re-load the games and go to battle scene in order to see if the moveset still locked/already unlock. is there another way to instantly fixed all those "locked" moveset? without must try one by one the "selected" cheats?

btw
[Link]
my opponents keep give-up when on my turn to fight, is this bug/glitch bcz of cheats? or the game itself is bug?
Offhand, not that I know of. Sorry.

As for your opponents forfeiting matches without fighting, it's a normal game feature. If you're obviously overpowered for that opponent/tournament, the opponents are programmed to be able to assess as much and won't even try to fight you. I think it's a combination of in-universe realism and game mechanics time-saver; there's not much reason to have a blatantly one-sided match. You'll find that more opponents fight you in higher rank matches where the stat differences between your monster and theirs aren't so huge.