Re: Request Halo Infinite

Post by Kroco »

am i blind or i dont see any fearless halo infinite trainer

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I've had some luck renaming cheat engine to csrss.exe and have found a couple values in my testing (Valor, and Spartan Cores)
Currently in the process of trying to get a weapon modify cheat going, but not having a starting point for weapon IDs is a little painful lol

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Genesis wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:49 pm
I've had some luck renaming cheat engine to csrss.exe and have found a couple values in my testing (Valor, and Spartan Cores)

Currently in the process of trying to get a weapon modify cheat going, but not having a starting point for weapon IDs is a little painful lol
Valor maxes out at 3200, gaining more doesn't seem to have any affect.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Oh I'm aware, I was just modifying it to show that it can be.

Dragonage12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragonage12 »

Waiting for SunDaddy to release a table <3, the people at fearlessrevolution already gave up as soon as they had to put some effort to it, and i've seen Sunbeam make trainers for games where fearlessrevolution gave up on the spot.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Funny how these filters work :D A lot of "fearlessrevolution" per sqr post :D

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Dragonage12 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Waiting for SunDaddy to release a table <3, the people at fearlessrevolution already gave up as soon as they had to put some effort to it, and i've seen Sunbeam make trainers for games where fearlessrevolution gave up on the spot.
The arrogance of this post is mind-blowing. Either make your own table/trainer or keep your mouth shut. You have zero knowledge in the table/trainer making field, and for you to criticize others like this is ridiculous. Bootlicking to SunBeam while criticizing the people he works alongside is not going to make him like you.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:16 pm
Dragonage12 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:19 pm
The arrogance of this post is mind-blowing. Either make your own table/trainer or keep your mouth shut. You have zero knowledge in the table/trainer making field, and for you to criticize others like this is ridiculous. Bootlicking to SunBeam while criticizing the people he works alongside is not going to make him like you.
Not really bootlicking. He goes beyond what anyone else does (no offense to the other peeps) and are you still mad about that time where you thought he was talking to you, when he wasn't? Chill.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's why I have him on ignore:

Just saw this, wasn't curious to read his post. But good you quoted it :D

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

ehh. i dont care who makes the table/trainer.
as long as its made that's all i care about. i will say if you pay sunbeam he is quick to update.
still, fuck the multiplayer hackers for ruining things with the singleplayer cheaters.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Adversary wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:33 pm
Not really bootlicking. He goes beyond what anyone else does (no offense to the other peeps) and are you still mad about that time where you thought he was talking to you, when he wasn't? Chill.
SunBeam does have a wider skill range. I didn't care that the person was praising him. My issue with the guy I quoted is that he dissed a bunch of people (including STN who runs this forum) with his post. STN is a part of the FRF app. The dude had no reason or right to lambast the FRF team when those guys have made a lot for this forum. I've used a ton of DrummerIX's tables throughout the years, and he's also a part of the FRF team.

Also, if SunBeam wants to block me because of the one time I called him out for being a douche, whatever. Everyone is a douche sometimes. I can't believe he blocked me, but he can do what he wants. Whatever I think about his character, he is great with CE. I'm not childish enough that I'm going to block him for irritating me one time, but I guess he doesn't feel the same. Like I said, it's his choice and he can do what he wants.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:41 pm
Adversary wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:33 pm
SunBeam does have a wider skill range. I didn't care that the person was praising him. My issue with the guy I quoted is that he dissed a bunch of people (including STN who runs this forum) with his post. STN is a part of the FRF app. The dude had no reason or right to lambast the FRF team when those guys have made a lot for this forum. I've used a ton of DrummerIX's tables throughout the years, and he's also a part of the FRF team.

Also, if SunBeam wants to block me because of the one time I called him out for being a douche, whatever. Everyone is a douche sometimes. I can't believe he blocked me, but he can do what he wants. Whatever I think about his character, he is great with CE. I'm not childish enough that I'm going to block him for irritating me one time, but I guess he doesn't feel the same. Like I said, it's his choice and he can do what he wants.
i mean we all can be douches sometimes.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Well, that's true, people are people, we yearn for perfection, making us entitled, making us unable to wait, and if we just had this, yet, we are imperfect by design. Only for us to realize that makes us perfect after all.

I don't know when the table will come, only that I am thankful, STN has a trainer, But I have the Game Pass version. And I am post 2nd Boss. On Legendary. (Not using any trainers or anything!), Just going with flow and from where I already was at teh start of this thread. (Which was the 1st boss!).
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dragonage12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragonage12 »

This is all a misunderstanding i was refering to another site called "shit happens" try to replace the word shit with cheat and you know what i mean, now that i read this thread it converts the word i originally used to Fearless revolution which i prefer much more rather than other cheating clients.
BTW i just payed for pro membership, since someone uploaded a working cheat on the fearlesrevolution app but my account is still not active can someone help lmao

EDIT: I got my Pro membership working now