[REQUEST] [COMPLETED] Super Robot Wars 30

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] [COMPLETED] Super Robot Wars 30

Post by Sword X »

Guys, help me find a table where you can independently customize the list of skills of heroes (including enemy ones). Like Spirit Power, Magic Knight, Newtype, etc., but one hero could be given.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

My table for this game. Features:
Spoiler
  • A pointer for mechs allowing you to edit upgrade values. Also a simple script to boost HP upgrade values by 10x.
  • Pointer also allows you to swap around player mechs with any pilot using the True ID address. Make sure to change when not viewing the mech info or else crash. After swapping just save and reload. Don't use enemy only mechs as they make the pilot disappear from the roster permanently. I'm still looking for a workaround (since I can already edit sprites and animations, it's just that the weapon list doesn't get updated as well).
  • The pilot pointer from previous tables is also here.
  • All static addresses updated to 1.3.0.3.
Update 1:
  • Finally found weapon addresses. Though the values here change upon save and reloading so you won't get an ID but the offsets between weapons remain constant so you can just get that instead. With this you can play as boss units provided you set Mech Combat Sprite ID and Mech Animation ID to be the same as the boss unit (these don't change and are proper IDs) and then change its weapon list to match the boss unit (these change so get the offsets).
Update 2:
  • Cleaned out the scripts a bit. Added the ability to modify a mech's weapons and model (though name and their passive abilities will remain unchanged). This was made as an option to play as boss mechs. Just put the mech ID you want to replace, and put the model and weapon IDs accordingly. Reload the save once, then view the mech info of the mech you wanted to replace once, then exit out. This should then change the model and weapons of the mech to the ones you set. Only currently supports the swapping of one mech and minimal ID list so far.
  • Activating the Mech Pointer script now maxes out every mech's power part slot to 5.
Update 3:
  • Optimized scripts some more. Now mechs you want to swap should be at their correct appearance and weapon list just from loading the game and you don't need to view their stat screen anymore to update changes. I've also made it so it displays the name correctly. Only thing left is their passive abilities which I wasn't able to set properly yet. Also you no longer need to put in a Model ID, just the Base ID is enough now. Note: to avoid possible bugs, reload your save twice after you put the values in the mech modification group. You need to do this so the script can get the static addresses of the mechs you want to change.
  • Added a script which you can edit in order to set up various swaps easily when starting up the game. I've put descriptions inside so you just need to set their values.
  • Found the address that controls pilot portraits. You can edit this, though not everyone has a battle dialogue. But they get the corresponding portrait in cutscenes as well. The portraits reset though after certain points in the game. I've put a script that changes female MC portrait to another one, you can just see how I did it and make scripts yourself.
  • Found passive abilities of mechs. Though this resets at battle start and when you go back to intermission. Haven't tested if more than 5 abilities actually takes effect (though they probably do, they just don't show up in the stat sheet).
  • Number of mechs you can swap/change increased from 1 to 4. ID list still incomplete for now.
Attachments
srw30.CT
Update 3: More mech slots, pilot portraits, mech passive abilities
(554.29 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
srw30.CT
Update 2
(506.98 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
srw30.CT
Update 1 (Added Weapon List)
(495.78 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
srw30.CT
Game Version 1.3.0.3
(385.86 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

Lynx777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynx777 »

THANK YOU so much brother, it worked perfectly with version 1.0.0.2 of the game. I was able to swap mechs, i would love for a pilot swap code as well!