KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Garden Story {Steam}

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Game Name : Garden Story
Game Engine : Gamemaker 2
Game Version : v1.0.2
Options Required : Current Village Experience/Progress Bar, Inventory Modifier {ID}
Steam Website :
Other Info : So far I have been able to somewhat modify Village Storage values, money, HP, Stamina, and Dew Bottle values which are DOUBLE. It seems the game is compiled using the data.win file, while referencing CSV files for information but not actual statistics. In addition, after reloading, certain values are completely reloaded differently making some saved information a moot point.

mewsenpaiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Garden Story {Steam}

Post by mewsenpaiii »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:10 pm
Game Name : Garden Story
Game Engine : Gamemaker 2
Game Version : v1.0.2
Options Required : Current Village Experience/Progress Bar, Inventory Modifier {ID}
Steam Website :
Other Info : So far I have been able to somewhat modify Village Storage values, money, HP, Stamina, and Dew Bottle values which are DOUBLE. It seems the game is compiled using the data.win file, while referencing CSV files for information but not actual statistics. In addition, after reloading, certain values are completely reloaded differently making some saved information a moot point.
Please bear with me, this is the first time I'm trying to make a table. I thought that the whole reloading makes the table useless was because I missed something or did something wrong. The address seems to change every time so I'm not sure what to do :/ I tried to use the code finder too but it broke the game and when I reload both the game and the table again, I'm back to square one.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

knowing that the critical stats are doubles was very helpful. i can't pin down the inventory worth a damn though... beyond my skills. if anyone has time, fleshing out a table would be most welcome. some stuff is kinda grindy...

AltMeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AltMeta »

Hey there,

I'm tinkering with this game right now as well. I found the "money" value as double as you said, but the village inventory is yet eluding me. I was trying to find the values for stored wood and stone, but my searches turn up nothing so far.

What am I missing?

EDIT: Okay. The individual items in the box are in fact DOUBLE value and easily found.
Only the values for wood, stone, and glass are eluding me still.

WolfTheSeeker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WolfTheSeeker »

Hey i figured out how to nab the resource numbers, I found them when i decided to try scaning for them in the builder hut draftign table after i used them, they are in fact double as well

WolfTheSeeker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WolfTheSeeker »

DracoDruid wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:43 pm
Hey there,

I'm tinkering with this game right now as well. I found the "money" value as double as you said, but the village inventory is yet eluding me. I was trying to find the values for stored wood and stone, but my searches turn up nothing so far.

What am I missing?

EDIT: Okay. The individual items in the box are in fact DOUBLE value and easily found.
Only the values for wood, stone, and glass are eluding me still.
I posted a comment with what i found

Witherskeleton
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Witherskeleton »

+1