Expert Cheater

Carrier Command 2

Post by SmartDog »

Game Name: Carrier Command 2
Game Engine: Custom
Game Version: Latest (exe has no version and couldn't spot anything in game
Options Required: God mode / infinite supplies+ammo
Steam Website:
Other Info: sequel to the 1988 8-bit classic!

Was amazed to see no tables or trainers existed for this game yet! The game is well worth checking out, it's pretty unique.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Carrier Command 2

Post by michaelhost »

+1
I think change Infinite supplies into infinite supplies in warehouse only because the vehicles count as 1 item per hangar space so im afraid it will be bugged

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

michaelhost wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 pm
+1
I think change Infinite supplies into infinite supplies in warehouse only because the vehicles count as 1 item per hangar space so im afraid it will be bugged
I'm fairly experienced with CE but haven't had the time to look into anything at all yet :/ I've had a burst pipe which destroyed my washing machine and zapped my electrics (freezer defrosted and lost all the food) and I also have a 2nd degree burn on my arm. Normally I'd have had a bit of time to play but I've managed to get to the first island and then my carrier couldn't turn anymore (it wasn't the steering lock but I DID turn that on and it wouldn't come off again no matter what I did). I restarted game and then fell through the elevator at the start and as there's no jump or anything I couldn't get out lol..

Game feels kind of buggy but if its anything like the original game I suspect it's going to be a LOT of fun. If I get time in the next few days I'll try and track down ammo pointers or something.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

i managed find a way to edit the save file located on C/Users/"your comp name"/ appdata/roaming/carrier command 2/saved_game/"your game slot" then open it with notepad or etc.

search for this line " team_control="1"" it indicates your team data and below that theres this line " <q i="0" q="4000"/>"
the " i " is the item ID's number, the id's are listed below thanks to HootBoy for figuring it out and the " q " is the total of supplies/ammo/vehicles you have in your warehouse so this is the line numbers you want to change into your desired amount .
if you want to edit the enemy carrier warehouse supplies just search "team_control="2-6" " the rest is the same

Warning :!: :

- dont put to much numbers in each of the line for example " q="999999999999 "/> " it could make your game lag
- i only tested it on singleplayer saves
- ofc dont forget to backup your save file before doing this just in case something happens ^_^

Hope this helps
Last edited by michaelhost on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

StupidDog wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:16 am
michaelhost wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 pm
+1
I'm fairly experienced with CE but haven't had the time to look into anything at all yet :/ I've had a burst pipe which destroyed my washing machine and zapped my electrics (freezer defrosted and lost all the food) and I also have a 2nd degree burn on my arm. Normally I'd have had a bit of time to play but I've managed to get to the first island and then my carrier couldn't turn anymore (it wasn't the steering lock but I DID turn that on and it wouldn't come off again no matter what I did). I restarted game and then fell through the elevator at the start and as there's no jump or anything I couldn't get out lol..

Game feels kind of buggy but if its anything like the original game I suspect it's going to be a LOT of fun. If I get time in the next few days I'll try and track down ammo pointers or something.
damn :o no worries and get well soon for your arm

HootBoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HootBoy »

Here is the list I compiled.. took me like 30 minutes. These are the ID's with their IDs
<q i="0" q="4000"/> <!-- Ammo 30mm -->
<q i="1" q="5"/> <!-- Seal Chassis -->
<q i="2" q="5"/> <!-- Walrus Chassis -->
<q i="3" q="5"/> <!-- Bear Chassis -->
<q i="4" q="5"/> <!-- Albatross Chassis -->
<q i="5" q="5"/> <!-- Manta Chassis -->
<q i="6" q="4"/> <!-- Razorbill Chassis -->
<q i="7" q="4"/> <!-- Petrel Chassis -->
<q i="8" q="15"/> <!-- NO ID -->
<q i="9" q="14"/> <!-- Turret (30mm) -->
<q i="10" q="4"/> <!-- Aircraft Chain Gun -->
<q i="11" q="0"/> <!-- Rocket Pod -->
<q i="12" q="0"/> <!-- Turret (CIWS) -->
<q i="13" q="75"/> <!-- Turret (IR Missles) -->
<q i="14" q="45"/> <!-- Bomb Light -->
<q i="15" q="33"/> <!-- Bomb (Medium) -->
<q i="16" q="32"/> <!-- Bomb (Heavy) -->
<q i="17" q="40"/> <!-- Missle IR -->
<q i="18" q="40"/> <!-- Missle (Laser) -->
<q i="19" q="100"/> <!-- Missle (AA) -->
<q i="20" q="13"/> <!-- Actuated Camera -->
<q i="21" q="5"/> <!-- NO ID -->
<q i="22" q="6"/> <!-- Gimbal Camera -->
<q i="23" q="7"/> <!-- Observation Camera -->
<q i="24" q="8"/> <!-- Radar (AWACS) -->
<q i="25" q="9"/> <!-- Fuel Tank (Aircraft) -->
<q i="26" q="2"/> <!-- Flare Launcher -->
<q i="27" q="2"/> <!-- Battle Cannon -->
<q i="28" q="2"/> <!-- Artillery Gun -->
<q i="29" q="50"/> <!-- Cruise Missle -->
<q i="30" q="100"/> <!-- Rocket -->
<q i="31" q="30"/> <!-- Flare -->
<q i="32" q="20000"/> <!-- Ammo 20mm -->
<q i="33" q="100"/> <!-- Ammo (100mm)-->
<q i="34" q="100"/> <!-- Ammo (120mm)-->
<q i="35" q="100"/> <!-- Ammo (160mm)-->
<q i="36" q="1000"/> <!-- Fuel -->
<q i="37" q="40"/> <!-- Torpedo -->
<q i="38" q="40"/> <!-- TV- Guided Missle -->
<q i="39" q="40"/> <!-- Torpedo (Noise) -->
<q i="40" q="40"/> <!-- Torpedo (Counter Measure) -->
<q i="41" q="0"/> <!-- Radar -->
<q i="42" q="0"/> <!-- Sonic Pulse Generator -->
<q i="43" q="0"/> <!-- Smoke Launcher (Stream) -->
<q i="44" q="0"/> <!-- Smoke Launcher (Explosive)-->
<q i="45" q="0"/> <!-- Ammo (Sonic Pulse) -->
<q i="46" q="0"/> <!-- Ammo (Smoke) -->
<q i="47" q="0"/> <!-- Turret (40mm)-->
<q i="48" q="4"/> <!-- Ammo 40mm -->
<q i="49" q="0"/> <!-- Heavy Cannon -->
<q i="50" q="35"/> <!-- Missle (Laser) -->

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

michaelhost wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:08 am
i managed find a way to edit the save file located on C/Users/"your comp name"/ appdata/roaming/carrier command 2/saved_game/"your game slot" then open it with notepad or etc.

search for this line " team_control="1"" it indicates your team data and below that theres this line " <q i="0" q="4000"/>"
the " i " is the item ID's number, the id's are listed below thanks to HootBoy for figuring it out and the " q " is the total of supplies/ammo/vehicles you have in your warehouse so this is the line numbers you want to change into your desired amount .
if you want to edit the enemy carrier warehouse supplies just search "team_control="2-6" " the rest is the same

Warning :!: :

- dont put to much numbers in each of the line for example " q="999999999999 "/> " it could make your game lag
- i only tested it on singleplayer saves
- ofc dont forget to backup your save file before doing this just in case something happens ^_^

Hope this helps
Update :
i found out for the carrier stock storage search for this line : " &lt;item_quantities&gt; " and below this line contains " &lt;q value="(Your carrier stock supplies displayed here)"/&gt; " but make sure to compare it first with your actual supplies within the game because the line is almost the same with the enemy carrier stock supplies
to edit carrier inventory total weight : " &lt;inventory total_weight="(your carrier total weight displayed here)"&gt; "

Note : :!: the line " Is_invulnerable, Infinite_ammo, Infinite_fuel " is for the enemy island defenders i found this out the bad way :? but if you want some challenge feel free to set it to true

Hope this helps, Good luck captains ;)

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

I managed to get a few minutes spare and after going through the intro AGAIN I managed to find the code responsible for ammo (but I didn't have time to check if this affects the enemy carrier or island units yet).

If you're not too familiar with CE then just load the table and in the code list box you'll see "Change of mov [esi],eax". Just right click this and choose "replace with code that does nothing". Once you do this you shouldn't use any ammo at all. If you want to disable it (which is probably a good idea while not using it as the enemy carrier *might* get it too) then just right click the entry and choose "restore with original code".

I still have no idea what version of the game i'm using so I hope my version is the same as yours ;) This is a quick and dirty hack so cross your fingers ;)

*edit* this table probably won't work anymore as there have been two patches since it was posted, leaving it here in case anyone has the non patched version of the game :)
carrier_command.CT
Very dirty infinite ammo.
(912 Bytes) Downloaded 344 times
Last edited by SmartDog on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rogue
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rogue »

StupidDog wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:11 pm
I managed to get a few minutes spare and after going through the intro AGAIN I managed to find the code responsible for ammo (but I didn't have time to check if this affects the enemy carrier or island units yet).

If you're not too familiar with CE then just load the table and in the code list box you'll see "Change of mov [esi],eax". Just right click this and choose "replace with code that does nothing". Once you do this you shouldn't use any ammo at all. If you want to disable it (which is probably a good idea while not using it as the enemy carrier *might* get it too) then just right click the entry and choose "restore with original code".

I still have no idea what version of the game i'm using so I hope my version is the same as yours ;) This is a quick and dirty hack so cross your fingers ;)
Tested the Trainer, doesn't have any modded effect(s) onto the game;
#
Would like to see a detailed explanation, of what the Trainer have and done.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Rogue wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:51 am
StupidDog wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Tested the Trainer, doesn't have any modded effect(s) onto the game;
#
Would like to see a detailed explanation, of what the Trainer have and done.
The code that changes the amount of ammo is disabled. It's really easy to do yourself if you have a different version.

1.Use the carrier to look at the island (like the tutorial tells you to) and select the carrier gun.
2.make sure the gun is armed and then left click to shoot, your ammo will appear on the left of the HUD.
3.attach CE to the game and search for a 4 byte amount and then enter how much ammo you have and search.
4.Go back into game and shoot some ammo and note how much you have left.
5.Go back to CE and search until you have about 5 results.
6.Change each result one at a time until you find the correct memory address.
7.Once you have the correct memory address, right click it and choose "find out what changes this address", CE will then attach the debugger to the game.
8.Go back into game and shoot some ammo, in the debugger box it should appear "Change of mov [esi],eax".
9.Right click this entry and choose "replace the code with nothing" (Or whatever it says thats similar).

That should now give you infinite ammo. I'm using the steam version with the goldberg emulator so that's probably made the code different enough to not work but following the above steps should make your own little hack :) make sure you save the table so you don't have to do this each time you load!

*edit* If anyone else tried this I'd love to know if it works or not. It works fine for me after a reload but there may have been a patch or other version released.

jeremysoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeremysoon »

Well I was able to experiment the game a bit and managed to make the it so that every time you use the item it will increase instead of decreasing. And in case it doesn't work I'm sorry cause this is actually my first time making a cheat engine.
Carrier Command 2.CT
(1.1 KiB) Downloaded 270 times

Rogue
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rogue »

jeremysoon wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:40 am
Well I was able to experiment the game a bit and managed to make the it so that every time you use the item it will increase instead of decreasing. And in case it doesn't work I'm sorry cause this is actually my first time making a cheat engine.Carrier Command 2.CT
It Works for Version 1.0.1, now the game have recently updated; the table may need to re-work.

Rogue
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rogue »

I attempted hacking the Game, and achieved some Options. May not be as Wonder as @jeremysoon@ but it will do about the same, just some effort.

Slowly updating the CT, as the game updates, also adding new options to the CT.

:geek: How to use this CT, :geek:
Please Read the Instructions from the **Table Extras**

:!:
There will be Changes to the content of table, that happens in every Iteration(Version) of CT, as time progresses; due to conditions needed to achieve making the hacks to work.

Here's What the trainer have:
# Misc
God Mode - :!: Tanks / Boat / Land Turret Only :!: Affects Both Parties :!:
:!: Still Killable Via Bear's Battle Cannon and Heavy Cannon, Yet to Test with CRR Gun or CRR Cruise MSL :!:
:P Now you folks can Command and Conquer in this game :P
|
# Carrier
Freeze Inventory; **(Will infinite loop Load / Off-Load Barge's Inventory [**When Hack is Active**])**
Freeze Gun Ammo;
Cruise Missile Ammo;
Carrier AA Ammo; (WIP, still not always available, as need Enemy Planes to achieve; appreciate that Inventory Hack helps.)
|
# Tanks
Freeze 30MM Gun Ammo;
Freeze 40MM Gun Ammo;
Freeze Missile Array Ammo;
Freeze Smoke EXP Ammo;
Freeze Smoke Trailing Ammo;
|
# Plane/Helicopter
Freeze 20mm Cannon Ammo;
Freeze Rocket Pod Ammo;
|

CC2(CT 5.0)(Game 1.0.8) by SRC.CT
(13.37 KiB) Downloaded 456 times
|
(Outdated)
Spoiler
CC2(CT 4.0)(Game 1.0.7) by SRC.CT
(9.27 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
|
CC2(CT 3.0)(Game 1.0.6) by SRC.CT
(7.45 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
|
CC2(CT 2.8)(Game 1.0.4) by SRC.CT
(8.2 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
|
CC2(CT 2.5)(Game 1.0.4) by SRC.CT
(6.63 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
|
CC2(1.0.4) by SRC.CT
(5.3 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by Rogue on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:47 am, edited 13 times in total.

xb0210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xb0210 »

hey so when i download the cheat engine file the most recent one someone posted how do i use those options they speak of?

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Great work everyone :) I'm hoping people are learning some tricks with CE with this game and thread :) I still didn't get any time to play this game yet but seriously am looking forward to it when I do :P I think infinite ammo looks like all you need in this game so far (maybe carrier fuel too?).

I hope they patched the AI a little bit too as I noticed my vehicles were just driving or flying into enemies and getting blasted to bits without even attempting to fight back.