beishiznit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Mana cheats

Post by beishiznit »

Travisx1988 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:24 am
had some old hot key stuff i forget to remove on the last table and added

Special Techniques (This is based off of your current weapon equipped i labeled it so just change it based on what you have)
Thanks for the table.

The emerald item code is not the same as the one in the game. You can buy 'true' emeralds in the Geo gem shop for proof. The item code on the table appears to be unused in game, but bears the same name.

Thanks again for your work on the table.

Travisx1988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Travisx1988 »

Finally finished the game and this is my last update to the table

Fixed Emerald item code
labeled all Land Mana Values
added encounter rate for abilities / Techniques set to 100 for all to learn everything just do one battle with equipped weapon
probably some other stuff i'm not 100% what i updated from last table

This is my last update and will not be working on it anymore
Attachments
Legend of Mana.CT
(384.95 KiB) Downloaded 251 times

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

Travisx1988 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:56 am
Finally finished the game and this is my last update to the table

Fixed Emerald item code
labeled all Land Mana Values
added encounter rate for abilities / Techniques set to 100 for all to learn everything just do one battle with equipped weapon
probably some other stuff i'm not 100% what i updated from last table

This is my last update and will not be working on it anymore
Hiya Travis,

Just wanted to thank you for your efforts. However, I did want to point out for those using the table regarding Emerald, unfortunately it is still a dummy type Emerald in the list. At least when I used your latest one. Emerald is used in several powerful LOM recipes and the dummy one is a dud lol. Incase there are any other dummy items in the list, you can typically tell when forging/tempering if the item doesn't have the material name. Example: Emerald Pendant, dummy Emerald pendant shows up as Pendant ( with a space in front ).

Incorrect Emerald Address: CC9FD9
Correct Emerald Address: CC9FDD

A couple things I wish this CT had was mystic power slots on weapon and the mystic power hidden slot for all armor/weapon slots. I'd try to find them myself, but I'm novice at best.

Edit: Messing around and trying to find values of various cards with the armor mystic powers, I was able to locate the correct addresses for the weapon mystic powers slots. Added CT file, this will include the Hidden Mystic Power slots for all armor slots for Player 1 and the Mystic Powers 1 2 3 and H for weapon slot. As well as the Emerald fix.
Attachments
Legend of Mana.CT
Emerald Fix and Mystic Powers
(441.16 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

Now I'm trying to force this game to actually save pet stats after putting it back in the barn and taking it back out. I have a feeling this has to do with growth multiplier. I'm not entirely sure where that multiplier is. I managed to get stats to stick, but not offense or the 4 defense values. They reset every time I put them back in the party. Hmm...

Desincarnage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Desincarnage »

Incredible work here.

My friend and I are trying to play this game coop via Remote Play, but we find it pretty aggravating to be unable to change the 2nd player's equipment and skills at will from the menu.

The 2nd player tables are a very helpful workaround to that issue, but if there was a place in the code, somewhere, that would enable the 1st player to change the 2nd player equipement and skills from the menu, this game would be an absolute blast.

Is there any hope that something like that be possible?

solidification
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by solidification »

This game was updated at the end of September, and none of these codes work. There any chance of an update for this table?

Dante322
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dante322 »

Yeah. Sadly this no longer works.
I'd love an update.

yu37842
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yu37842 »

Is it possible to update the table as the game is updated on Sep...not code can be use anymore...

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

So I've corrected the cheat table, please note that this is my cheat table which has growth stat modifiers ( not fully tested ). Adjusting the modifiers for pets should make it so at least the stats stay, even if you put them in the barn and take them back out. I still can't find a way to keep offense/defense stats to stick though :/

If anyone has their own codes they created that were broken with Patch 1.1.0, you'll want to add to your cheat's hex value by this amount 54D20.

Use windows programmer hex calculator to add the amount to your current value.
Attachments
Legend of Mana 1.1.0.CT
(478.27 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Is this still working for the build 10.12.2021?

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:33 am
Is this still working for the build 10.12.2021?
I've tested it and there was no issues this time with the update changing the cheat table and I found another dummy item Orihalcon, or however you spell it and I've correct it to the correct obtainable item in-game.

I'll probably clean up the table a bit later.
Attachments
Legend of Mana 1.1.0a.CT
(478.27 KiB) Downloaded 936 times

Bascud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bascud »

Can anyone tell me how to use EXP modifier table? I try to use it but have no change at all

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

Bascud wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:45 am
Can anyone tell me how to use EXP modifier table? I try to use it but have no change at all
Hiya. I dont have it loaded up right now. But you select the exp value above your current level and go smack something and you should level up. Keep in mind that stat growth varies depending on the weapon equipped and you may not want to go straight to max level. Also, pet growth is based on feedings per level.

Bascud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bascud »

Mewi wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:47 am
Hiya. I dont have it loaded up right now. But you select the exp value above your current level and go smack something and you should level up. Keep in mind that stat growth varies depending on the weapon equipped and you may not want to go straight to max level. Also, pet growth is based on feedings per level.
Hi, so the current char level table must leave blank, or we should edit the value to our current char level in game?

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

I'm not quite sure I follow. You can edit the character level and exp tables separately. If you aren't getting values, be sure to scan load the legend of mana process. Be sure to use the latest .CT found a couple posts above this one. Here is an example of what it should look like:

If you want to gain level 99 and have stats applied and such by the game, then you'd use the exp table. If you want to reset your level and re-gain the levels, then you change the level of your char 1-99. Note: This will not remove the previously gained stats from levels already gained normally in-game.