Hello, I need
- Infinite Money
- No Ball Limit

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [request] Idle Breakout

Post by GreenHouse »

Go to the website you play at, it shouldn't matter which one. Then if you're in Chrome, press Shift+ESC. On that window, look for the window that has the game, in my case it's Kongregate. If CPU is high and it has the website name, then it's that one. (Ignore the image language, just that it has the name)

Then on that one, remember the process ID number. In my case it's 22104, which you can see on the right. Then go to the Windows Calculator, click on the top left and set the calculator to programmer. Make sure you click on DEC, and type the number you had.

Now, on HEX it will tell you the process ID you need to inject Cheat Engine to. That will be in my case: 00005658-chrome.exe

Once you inject it to the proper address, make sure that the value type is 4byte. Then, search for the amount that you currently have * 2. If you have 50.000, search for 50000*2. You can type the *2 into the search box to make your life easier. Once you have that only value, edit the value and you can do the same thing, if you want to have 200 Million, just change the value to 200000000*2 or just multiply it yourself.
Also, if you use another website and that doesn't find your value, then try setting the value type to Double and search for the money that you have, without multiplying. If that still doesn't work, then I can't help you with that, as every website seems to work differently.

ppougj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ppougj »

i will try to make the no ball limit but the other thing you could do most likely

ppougj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ppougj »

this for the app not the web version btw
Here you go man(also you kinda have no ball limit if you lock the value for how many of each ball you have when you buy them)
Attachments
IdleBreakOut_By_ppougjGaming_V1.0.CT
Sorry it took so long.
(20.49 KiB) Downloaded 18 times