Post by chrisreddot3 »

SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:31 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:36 pm
SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:12 am
You can easily change everything you need with the save editor here : [Link]

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.
do you know how to resurrect a dead character hardcore
By not dying or at the start giving him few thousand vit. Not possible to res that.
there is anyway to put 999999max stats of items?
trying to edit items here,but no luck to find a way to put those values in the armor/weapon/acessories
i know that is possible add/edit special effects

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Diablo III EC YuZu Version

Post by SmexySkullZz »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:13 pm
SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:31 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:36 pm

do you know how to resurrect a dead character hardcore
By not dying or at the start giving him few thousand vit. Not possible to res that.
there is anyway to put 999999max stats of items?
trying to edit items here,but no luck to find a way to put those values in the armor/weapon/acessories
i know that is possible add/edit special effects
Well you could add a new type/affix in the save editor somehow and then give it to an item or just use the paragon editing page. But then its tarded to play hardcore anyway and just play softcore cus you cant die then anyway permanent.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:45 pm
makotech222 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:41 am
Hmm these aobs aren't working for me on ryujinx.
Any pointers in installing this on Ryujinx? I wanted to see the difference, as Yuzu lags and sound stutters. Youtube video or w.e. So far, I think hacking these emulators is a waste of time, not to mention the bugs and lag in the game. So I kinda see it as not worth my time. But I've not given up yet, so if I can make the experience a bit more stable and enjoyable, thus skipping over the boring steps (installing, configuring), I can worry/focus on other aspects that are more interesting.
Just download and extract ryujinx, open it for the first time, go to the appdata folder and copy over the keys and stuff from yuzu's appdata folder. [Link]

antiqque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by antiqque »

SunBeam wrote:
makotech222 wrote:
Any pointers in installing this on Ryujinx? I wanted to see the difference, as Yuzu lags and sound stutters. Youtube video or w.e. So far, I think hacking these emulators is a waste of time, not to mention the bugs and lag in the game. So I kinda see it as not worth my time. But I've not given up yet, so if I can make the experience a bit more stable and enjoyable, thus skipping over the boring steps (installing, configuring), I can worry/focus on other aspects that are more interesting.
What CPU do you have? I've been playing alot for a few days now and i haven't encountered any stutters, lag or bugs on a Ryzen 3600x.
I am actually impressed at how well it runs, even when fighting large groups of mobs.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

For those who don't want to use the save editor, I've figured out how to configure the exp: You have to search for the remaining exp (4 byte) and freeze it at 0 (there are 3 addresses you have to freeze together).

The same can be said for stats such as str, int, dex, vit (float). You have to search for 3 particular addresses and change them. They become perm after you level so change your stat of interest, leave the remaining exp at 0, kill a monster causing you to level. Keep in mind though that the enemies scales by your stats so you may be undergeared in some instances if you drastically change stats in a dungeon.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Some more progress on skill cooldown. I managed to find the value for the characters skill cooldown bonus; I have one piece of equipment with +16.5% cooldown, and if you equip it and search for float of 0.165, you should be able to find 3 addresses. It seems the first address is the important one. Setting it to 1.0 will give you zero cooldown for all skills. Unfortunately, writing a script for this is difficult, for all the reasons previously stated. Not sure the best way to do it, but I could always do another script that only modifies the code when equal to a given value, like my inf mana cheat.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Whew got lucky. The cooldown reduction address is a static offset from the mana address. So i rejiggered my script to save the mana address when its activated, and added the pointer for the cooldown reduction.

The script is a little wonky currently, and requires you to enable Inf Mana before you can get pointer to the cooldown reduction. I plan to rewrite it once I have time.

Cheat table v2
- Inf Mana
- Max cooldown reduction

To use:
Ryujinx v1.0.6767 only. Diablo 2.6.2.52309.
1. Load character and get in game.
2. Enable the Mana script.
3. When it is enabled, set the variable for 'Set Current Mana' to be equal to your in game characters mana.
4. When that is done, the pointers should fill in. Cooldown reduction can be set to 1.0 for max reduction.

Edit: Note, I've found that for cooldown reduction, you must have at least one equipment piece with a cooldown reduction bonus equipped. Otherwise it doesn't seem to work. Will need some more testing. I've also found that at some point, the pointers for mana and cooldown get killed and moved to some other address. Haven't found the cause yet; might be returning to town or equiping new items.

Edit 2: I'm actually getting the game crashing when I enable the script now. Not sure why. Will have to investigate.
Attachments
Diablo3.CT
(4.51 KiB) Downloaded 783 times
Last edited by makotech222 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jone78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jone78 »

SmexySkullZz wrote:

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.
hi
first of all, thx for ur file.

btw i'd tried to change hero's stat like a movement speed, attack speed but i could not change anything though i watched ur footage.

so if u don't mind, pls let me know how to change stats and gold, blood shards.

thx.

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmexySkullZz »

Jone78 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:59 am
SmexySkullZz wrote:

hi
first of all, thx for ur file.

btw i'd tried to change hero's stat like a movement speed, attack speed but i could not change anything though i watched ur footage.

so if u don't mind, pls let me know how to change stats and gold, blood shards.

thx.

Well its not made by me but I might make a lil tut on how to use it in some itme.

micmic0000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmic0000 »

@SmexySkullZz - hi any idea on how to lower quantity of materials? I have tried to set the value to max out all crafting materials and want to make changes to it in D3Studio but have not have any option to do use. I have already unchecked the option for max materials but still my materials in game are still max out. Thank again for the help. I have not tried to edit the value in CE yet, but I will go for that option if there is none in D3Studio.

@SmexySkullZz = hi, me again so i did find a way to change crafting materials quantity using Cheat Engine 7.1 using 4 byte, long process but so far it worked for me - so any who has issue with crafting materials quantity and you want to change it try using Cheat Engine :) [see screenshot below]

[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I kinda find the game unplayable once the screen is filled with mobs. I really don't want to go buy an RTX or Ryzen just so some emulator runs fine T_T. Pass on this, good luck!

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmexySkullZz »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm
I kinda find the game unplayable once the screen is filled with mobs. I really don't want to go buy an RTX or Ryzen just so some emulator runs fine T_T. Pass on this, good luck!
I have an RTX and in general quite good hardware and it runs like shit ._.

I want finally a fkin offline PC version of D3....

illidank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by illidank »

SmexySkullZz wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:56 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm
I have an RTX and in general quite good hardware and it runs like shit ._.

I want finally a fkin offline PC version of D3....
well i got 1660Ti, 9400F and it runs well, so i don't think hardware matter that much. A half decent pc like mine can run it perfectly, then you definitely can, did u try to mess with the config?

RikuNoctis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RikuNoctis »

Survival wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:54 am
the editor works really great huge thanks for the developers of D3Studio, but you have to exit from the game and load the save file from the editor and tweaks stuff back and forth, also you can't get an instant cooldown for the skills or infinite mana, we really need a cheat table for this game.
How are you able to correctly save the file?

Whenever I edit something, save and then relaunch yuzu the game says the save is corrupted.

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

makotech222 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:14 pm
SunBeam wrote:
makotech222 wrote:
Just download and extract ryujinx, open it for the first time, go to the appdata folder and copy over the keys and stuff from yuzu's appdata folder. [Link]
How do you get the nca files from the fitgirl release into Ryujinx?