Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
yuiryou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by yuiryou »

Daniėl wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm
Guys i have been banned, but the value in row 26 when u do gga OpenListAccount is 0. Any ideeas why?
What made you think you're banned? The value you mention only tells you if you're shadow banned tho, if i'm not wrong.

moonslayer6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonslayer6969 »

Does anyone have a way to safely change character names? Also is there a way to change the email we've signed up with? + Idleonefficiency for me is just stuck in a permanent loading situation, any way to fix?

barak302
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by barak302 »

isn't Idleonefficiency is dead?

after the pet outrage the creator didn't want to continue

moonslayer6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonslayer6969 »

barak302 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:03 pm
isn't Idleonefficiency is dead?

after the pet outrage the creator didn't want to continue
no, still suppose to work and has been until recently

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

Daniėl wrote:
Guys i have been banned, but the value in row 26 when u do gga OpenListAccount is 0. Any ideeas why?
Probably went to ham with using the tool or you spawned in something that you shouldn't have like any of the tutorial items.

FYI peeps with the Tome update don't be abusing the tool to hardcore power through things.

Perfect Example, If you're in W3 or even W4. there is no way you should be hitting W6 in record breaking time.

Again I will say it, use it in moderation. You need to be referencing idleontoolbox and looking for players who's account level is around yours.

Also NEVER upload your game profile to idleontoolbox or idleonefficiency. Its probably the fastest way you'll get banned besides spawning in the tutorial items.

kikiGo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kikiGo »

river_08 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:33 am
Daniėl wrote:
Also NEVER upload your game profile to idleontoolbox or idleonefficiency. Its probably the fastest way you'll get banned besides spawning in the tutorial items.
Good point mentionning that as well. I think you wanted to say "don't make a public profile" because those services ain't snitching the player's data to the dev like IEAutoreviewBot.

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

dreamx3 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:49 pm
Since there isn't any update from valleymon, ill upload this here first :D If anything ill just take it down if he's not happy with it :P

Original post by valleymon: viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Added cheats by dreamx3

w6 - enables all w6 cheats
w6 farming - set values in config.js
w6 ninja - set values in config.js
w6 summoning - set values in config.js
summoning - summoning game cheat, can select a specific slime to summon only
ninjaItem - generates ninja twin items based on x character and y times
keychain - set keychain stat to be maxed <buy any keychain from flurbo shop>

If you have any request just put it in and i'll try to get to it

Is there a possibility for infinite tries in summoning? not really interested in just auto winning rounds by upgrading mobs. just wish I had more lives to deal with the RNG.

Daniėl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daniėl »

yuiryou wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:18 pm
Daniėl wrote:
What made you think you're banned? The value you mention only tells you if you're shadow banned tho, if i'm not wrong.
I cant see myself with other characters, i belive thats what happens when u get banned

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

kikiGo wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:15 am
river_08 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:33 am
Daniėl wrote:
Good point mentionning that as well. I think you wanted to say "don't make a public profile" because those services ain't snitching the player's data to the dev like IEAutoreviewBot.
I wouldn't even risk it to be honest.

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

Daniėl wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:18 am
yuiryou wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:18 pm
Daniėl wrote:
I cant see myself with other characters, i belive thats what happens when u get banned
Did you test it with a fresh alt account?

Also, I believe a few threads back someone mentioned to also check #27 of the account as it could also potentially be shadowban identifier.

Pyridor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyridor »

Thanks for all the work you did with this, it is really cool and simple to use.

I'd like to use the tool only to circumvent some stuff I disagree with, while still keeping the interesting challenges of the game. I'd also like to minimize the risk of detection.

To that regard, can I disable the passive auto cheats that come with the tool? They don't seem to matter much if I only use it shortly to do some stuff, but I don't want to use them and not risk detection because of them.

What I'd like to do is circumvent snail RNG by giving me a level every few days. I'd also like to get some of the permanent gem shop items while I am at it (I read here the safest method was to use the tool to set the cost to 0, so you don't have to up your gem count). What is the best way of doing that undetected? Take some upgrades every few days? There is nothing to be done about doot, and the other stuff seems mostly alright to me.

Are there other points to adhere to if I want to avoid detection?

Thanks!

ivan1989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ivan1989 »

Hello all! I was wondering if there were any cheats for the islands in W2? Like trash island, and shimmer island and stuff. Not sure if you can grant yourself the currency or anything like that? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

ivan1989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ivan1989 »

also as a follow up, I have been doing my best to mess around with Chromedebug stuff, but whenever I try and change certain things I get the error "Syntax error: Unpexted identifier bEngine"... anyone know what I am doing wrong and how to correct?

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Pyridor wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:22 pm
Thanks for all the work you did with this, it is really cool and simple to use.

I'd like to use the tool only to circumvent some stuff I disagree with, while still keeping the interesting challenges of the game. I'd also like to minimize the risk of detection.

To that regard, can I disable the passive auto cheats that come with the tool? They don't seem to matter much if I only use it shortly to do some stuff, but I don't want to use them and not risk detection because of them.

What I'd like to do is circumvent snail RNG by giving me a level every few days. I'd also like to get some of the permanent gem shop items while I am at it (I read here the safest method was to use the tool to set the cost to 0, so you don't have to up your gem count). What is the best way of doing that undetected? Take some upgrades every few days? There is nothing to be done about doot, and the other stuff seems mostly alright to me.

Are there other points to adhere to if I want to avoid detection?

Thanks!
Just comment out in the code what you dont want. thats what the config file is for.

In all honesty, detection isnt much of an issue if you are playing mostly vanilla. its much more common that people brick their accounts from using this tool than Lava actually detecting anyone.

Minijinski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Minijinski »

Hey guys, I just downloaded the injector and edited some lines of config in order to get just what i wanted but not too much in order to still enjoy the game.
I was wondering, which command is safe to use ? I saw the post listing everything but since it's from 2021 I don't know if it's still up to date.
And is it safe to duplicate gems and buy the whole shop ? Or can i be shadowban for that ? And also, is the shadowbann applied right after cheating or is it like every update or smth ?
Thx in advance, nice community here !