Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by triggeredrtrey »

Shaman123 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:15 pm
triggeredrtrey wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:10 pm
triggeredrtrey wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:53 pm

I don't know what I did, now it wouldn't even load up please, anyone, I need help :( :( :( :(
Please, anyone, anybody, help me out, my bubbles are gone, but my IdleOn Efficiency still shows their levels, i must've edited a value which i should've left alone, (in the raw json file of my ie, the cauldron in set to 6500) please, if anybody knows how to fix this, please, help me out
idk a thing about it At least the smart way
so take the hard method create a new account do not mess with chromedebug at all in that one progress for a week/s(if you want to be safe in that one)
and when the numbers are close (or you have same bubbles unlocked open chrome debug start fixing using that as a reference (or wait for the smart way)
I have thought of that, i have very limited programming knowledge however, but how do I enable chromedebug? Whenever I try to launch it, it would just close the injector and IdleOn itself, i’m using OperaGx as of now, but I have installed Google Chrome just now, what do I do?

By the way, thank you for your response, I was feeling utterly hopeless for the past few hours, I really do appreciate your reply

Shaman123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shaman123 »

triggeredrtrey wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:53 pm
Shaman123 wrote:
triggeredrtrey wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:10 pm

Please, anyone, anybody, help me out, my bubbles are gone, but my IdleOn Efficiency still shows their levels, i must've edited a value which i should've left alone, (in the raw json file of my ie, the cauldron in set to 6500) please, if anybody knows how to fix this, please, help me out
so take the hard method create a new account do not mess with chromedebug at all in that one progress for a week/s(if you want to be safe in that one)
and when the numbers are close (or you have same bubbles unlocked open chrome debug start fixing using that as a reference (or wait for the smart way)
I have thought of that, i have very limited programming knowledge however, but how do I enable chromedebug? Whenever I try to launch it, it would just close the injector and IdleOn itself, i’m using OperaGx as of now, but I have installed Google Chrome just now, what do I do?

By the way, thank you for your response, I was feeling utterly hopeless for the past few hours, I really do appreciate your reply
if i had programming knowledge i might have suggested a better helping method
anyway after you have installed vallymone's injector and then dream's update you edit the chrome path in custom config and config file (mine was program files X86 by default i just had to remove (X86)) after that you should be able to use chrome debug command(how did you mess it up without chromedebug)

triggeredrtrey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by triggeredrtrey »

Shaman123 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:32 am
triggeredrtrey wrote:
Shaman123 wrote:

anyway after you have installed vallymone's injector and then dream's update you edit the chrome path in custom config and config file (mine was program files X86 by default i just had to remove (X86)) after that you should be able to use chrome debug command(how did you mess it up without chromedebug)
Well, I was abusing the chng mechanic, I was editing stuff using my own understanding and logic, but look at it, i pretty much bricked my account

methoD121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by methoD121 »

triggeredrtrey wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:30 am
Shaman123 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:32 am
triggeredrtrey wrote:

Well, I was abusing the chng mechanic, I was editing stuff using my own understanding and logic, but look at it, i pretty much bricked my account

There you go:

Chromedebug

Enter: bEngine.gameAttributes.h
Search: Cauldron Info > 6: > change the values to that what you want
Last edited by methoD121 on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Setnour6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Setnour6 »

I'm having an issue with the most recent version (Feb. 23, 2024) where it won't start at all. There's no admin prompt regardless of running or not running the program as admin. I added the game directory as a scanning inclusion for my antivirus. How can I get it to work?

triggeredrtrey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by triggeredrtrey »

Help, I accidentally deleted the arrays of the CauldronInfo,

I have copied a CauldronInfo array from a different account and I was planning on pasting it, how do I do it?

methoD121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by methoD121 »

triggeredrtrey wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:12 pm

I have copied a CauldronInfo array from a different account and I was planning on pasting it, how do I do it?
[Link]

triggeredrtrey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by triggeredrtrey »

triggeredrtrey wrote:

Anybody, I need help :(

methoD121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by methoD121 »

triggeredrtrey wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:40 pm
triggeredrtrey wrote:

I posted it 1 post before yours xD

Setnour6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Setnour6 »

Setnour6 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:33 pm
I'm having an issue with the most recent version (Feb. 23, 2024) where it won't start at all. There's no admin prompt regardless of running or not running the program as admin. I added the game directory as a scanning inclusion for my antivirus. How can I get it to work?
Nevermind, I found the answer. You have to right-click on the zip file and click on "Properties" then you'll find below a message saying that the file or contents may not be safe, accompanied with a checkbox that says "unblock". Click on the checkbox and then click "Apply", then click "Okay" or close the properties window and install it like how the instructions tell you to.

triggeredrtrey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by triggeredrtrey »

methoD121 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:28 pm
triggeredrtrey wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:40 pm
triggeredrtrey wrote:

I posted it 1 post before yours xD
I couldn't understand anything

moonslayer6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonslayer6969 »

When I try to inject the cheat, the game loads normally but when I attempt to click a character and push play it tells me I need to update the game to play, did I break something somewhere? Does anyone know the fix?

Diaboluc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diaboluc »

Ninjackstone wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:14 pm
Diaboluc wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:51 pm
Ninjackstone wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm
Hi, can someone put me on the page to install it? thank you.
i can do better : [Link]
what will i do once i download it sir? , just paste it in the game folder?
Sorry for the slow answer, yeah that's it, and rename config.custom.exemple as config.custom

TheFlyingOtter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFlyingOtter »

Question if someone has encountered a bug like this before?

Client Launched is Steam; It's clean, no modified files or anything

The "Menu", "Codex" and "Storage" all have no UI associated with them and I don't know why, according to my data I'm not banned, just unable to access these menus for some reason

Edit0; Okay; Reason why this happesn and how you can fix it;

You have a character in your list that is doing an invalid task somewhere for whatever reason it may have happened; by resetting all characters "CurrentMap" to 0 and setting the AFKTarget to "Nothing" on all your available characters, this problem should be fixed if you run into it... Alternatively you can also login to each character individually, move around for a bit with it so it saves to the server and then close game and swap to next character until all of them are done.

Edit1; Okay upon double checking my account, I've had a minor account rollback by the looks of things, and I've had my Gems wiped from my account... So I assume the reason my characters was in invalid map locations for their AFKTarget is because Lava had touched my account

NotMelx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotMelx »

anyone found out how to alter tome yet