i messed up my dungeon credits
is there any way i can fix this?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[72]=0

freek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by freek »

Has anyone experimented with MenuType2? As in we could open any menu from anywhere? for example
Spoiler

Code: Select all

registerCheats(
{
name: 'menu',
canToggleSubcheats: true,
subcheats: [
{
name: "Lab",
fn: function (params) {
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.MenuType2=39;
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.MenuType2TabSelected = 0;
return `Lab Menu Opened.`;
}
},
{
name: "Sailing Map",
fn: function (params) {
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.MenuType2=44;
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.MenuType2TabSelected = 0;
return `Sailing Map Opened.`;
}
},
]
}
);
Those 2 would open the sailing map and the Lab mainframe menu

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

Nvm Figured it out, some reason can't figure out how to delete this
Last edited by Melanthios on Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mugi151
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mugi151 »

is it possible to make the hack doest count all the meals as maxed?

RoaringMammoth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RoaringMammoth »

Does anyone know how to edit xp i did it before a while ago but i cant find or remember how

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

Actually, anyone know why my crops keep disappearing? I keep editing or actually farming a large amount only to find them missing the next time I log in?

NotAnyoneThatUKnow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotAnyoneThatUKnow »

Just a piece of advice.... Don't be attached to your account if you are using this

With TOME update there is now several ways that the game can track your account , because it filters and saves server side.
There is a few things that are impossible to get that can flag your account, Like MAX Card levels, trophies that u can't have if you didn't stared playing in a certain period of time, tasks that are bugged, Shine pet LVL and so on... There is now 81 ways that u can fuk up... you will know if you do, btw... if it saves saver side once and you change it back.... it is over.
There is no justification if you get caught
The only reason i started using this "hack" is that gem packs are extremally expensive where i live.... I would have to "invest" almost a year of my current income to "hack" the way to the "top", but like i said... i'm in the wrong side.

barak302
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by barak302 »

the tome is server side?

NotAnyoneThatUKnow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

barak302 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 am
the tome is server side?
Yes... The game saves some data server side and compares with other players. That's why there is a "in game rank" now.
The problem is that it can trigger ban if u have an impossible score...
Like i said, a few things should be impossible to get even if u r a veteran player.... either because it is bugged or it was time specific.
There is so much we need to pay attention right now... U can't really upgrade anything safely imo.

He can now compare everything and check it there is something fish.

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

barak302 wrote:
the tome is server side?
no, tomes are client side ... but tomes are "stored" also on "server side" something like save (levels, items, gold, etc)

that guy doesn't know what server side means and the only thing server side is green gems

NotAnyoneThatUKnow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Saul wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:07 am
barak302 wrote:
the tome is server side?
no, tomes are client side ... but tomes are "stored" also on "server side" something like save (levels, items, gold, etc)

that guy doesn't know what server side means and the only thing server side is green gems
I don't want to start a discussion about this or create confusion about the topic.... I Understand what server side is... i really do... Don't wanna spread misinformation.
Like i said... The games store some data server side. That's the only reason i said TOME is "server side".
I did with the best intentions...

itsuadman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsuadman »

I realize this probably isnt the place to do this but if anyone in here is in a guild with bonuses can you toss me a dm so i can join up? I tried to make a guild of just myself but theres no way to get any of these buffs without mucking with daily resets and such, thank you

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

Serplexius wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:03 am
Has anyone tried seeing what happens if you transmute an item slot into the OP weapon from the tutorial?
Furthermore, is there a way to get the secret tutorial item and quest completion?

I cannot figure out how to find an items ID and change one item into another.
Do not even attempt this. This is the fastest way to get your account shadow banned and then perma banned.

I have been playing this game for a long time legitimately. I have used the tool, since the OG post from Creater0822, to make small minor changes to my account over time. And to help me do some small - moderate catching up for w6 preparation.

Make sure you do things in moderation and that goes for anyone and doesn't matter if you have been playing a few days, weeks, months or years.

I would recommend using 1 of the tool websites like idleontoolbox to find many players with an account level around yours and staying within range of them.

Next thing I would suggest if you're an repeat user of the tool is to constantly check GGA OptionsListAccount. Scroll up and find # 26. It should read "26: 0" if it is anything but 0 then your account is shadow banned and will be perma banned on the next ban wave.

There have been conflicting reports of the unban command working and not working. So again use in moderation and stay within parameters.

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

NotAnyoneThatUKnow wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:09 am
Just a piece of advice.... Don't be attached to your account if you are using this

With TOME update there is now several ways that the game can track your account , because it filters and saves server side.
There is a few things that are impossible to get that can flag your account, Like MAX Card levels, trophies that u can't have if you didn't stared playing in a certain period of time, tasks that are bugged, Shine pet LVL and so on... There is now 81 ways that u can fuk up... you will know if you do, btw... if it saves saver side once and you change it back.... it is over.
There is no justification if you get caught
The only reason i started using this "hack" is that gem packs are extremally expensive where i live.... I would have to "invest" almost a year of my current income to "hack" the way to the "top", but like i said... i'm in the wrong side.
You are both right and wrong.

I was watching the Dev stream when Tome's went live last week and Lava explained how the tome works.

The only part of the Tome that is server side is your "Tome Score". The Tome score is calculated client side when you interact with it. Which is then cloud sync'd to the server and will return you a ranking that displays above the tome. IE: Top 50%, Top 10% etc etc. Lava even said during stream if your Tome Score isn't updating then you need to force a sync. Which is done by 2 different ways. Leaving World 4 town after interacting with the tome and coming back. Or Interact with the tome, then switchcharacter and visiting World 4 Town again.

So to answer your question, Lava can track player progression using this. But if you look at the top players, like GriffyBit for example, power level their Tome Score. It's actually not that hard to progress it. The other thing is your Rank will adjust as more players interact with the Tome.

But again I will repeat do everything in moderation.