Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
hafbryd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

HP bug

Post by hafbryd »

I'm not entirely sure what happened, I changed alchemy lvl, but hit enter trying to auto complete the command, it ran the command instead, told me it required numeric, so I typed out the command adding the numbers, hit enter. Got the level I wanted, but noticed after a couple screen changes that my HP was set to 1, and I'm not sure what it's original value would have been, or how to revert the change. my other characters are fine, the closest thing I can think to do is level a character with the same classes to the same level, maybe reset talents for both, remove armor, and whatever else might independently effect health, then try to set the attribute identical, but I don't see a command to change HP, or know how to set the attributes if that's my only option.

kastatrofa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by kastatrofa »

Hey. When i activate "super research speed" on cauldron it only increases the speed by 140K/HR but i need it to be way faster to unlock bubbles. how do i change it?

Edit: ty it worked
Last edited by kastatrofa on Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hafbryd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hafbryd »

kastatrofa wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:12 pm
Hey. When i activate "super research speed" on cauldron it only increases the speed by 140K/HR but i need it to be way faster to unlock bubbles. how do i change it?
That would either be setalch, and set the color lvl you want, or to the looks, in cheats.js (open with notepad, or notepad++ for better viewing) ctrl+f search re_speed and you'll see an if function, edit the functions return from 10000. I'd probably stay within reason.

Edit
I changed the file, doubled the value, gained that much per player. Just be careful not to over do it.

hafbryd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HP bug

Post by hafbryd »

hafbryd wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 pm
I'm not entirely sure what happened, I changed alchemy lvl, but hit enter trying to auto complete the command, it ran the command instead, told me it required numeric, so I typed out the command adding the numbers, hit enter. Got the level I wanted, but noticed after a couple screen changes that my HP was set to 1, and I'm not sure what it's original value would have been, or how to revert the change. my other characters are fine, the closest thing I can think to do is level a character with the same classes to the same level, maybe reset talents for both, remove armor, and whatever else might independently effect health, then try to set the attribute identical, but I don't see a command to change HP, or know how to set the attributes if that's my only option.
I'm a noob, and its the quest that I completed a couple maps later, maestro seekers be warned.

Mistafreez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mistafreez »

Any one have the solution to fix shimmer island sparks say nan i tried changing optionslistaccount 172 to a reasonable amount like 500 but i cant get it to change back at all i looked at multiple pages and forms and nothing can fix my problem

edit well im stupid 172 is the damage on the dummy dummy what is optionlistaccount 16? it says nan maybe thats it?

thorSolberg054
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thorSolberg054 »

Mistafreez wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 am
Any one have the solution to fix shimmer island sparks say nan i tried changing optionslistaccount 172 to a reasonable amount like 500 but i cant get it to change back at all i looked at multiple pages and forms and nothing can fix my problem

edit well im stupid 172 is the damage on the dummy dummy what is optionlistaccount 16? it says nan maybe thats it?
looking for something saimiler, want a way to change the shimmer value

Mistafreez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mistafreez »

thorSolberg054 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:53 am
Mistafreez wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 am

looking for something saimiler, want a way to change the shimmer value
yeah i found the shimmer value and it says 500 but i cant seem to get nan off of it i have no idea whats going on i think it might be because i changed the value of shimmers but it does not add up with the quest line to get them and it glitched out im not 100% sure.... Also is there a way to change cards like how the cheat godlike cards in the chrome debugger with the cards i want equipped or will i have to edit game files cus im deff not doing that..

qwer1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwer1234 »

is there any way to reset summoner table fights?

kingofn0ne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingofn0ne »

Has anyone experienced not being able to log in at all? Can't click the play sign in char select.

will159753
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by will159753 »

Can someone provide it to me, I don't know how to use the lines of code unfortunately, I'm a beginner, is there a z.js file to run in the game currently?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

will159753 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 am
Can someone provide it to me, I don't know how to use the lines of code unfortunately, I'm a beginner, is there a z.js file to run in the game currently?
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

How do you use the terminal? The console says its loaded cheats but the original post did not say how to launch the terminal

EDIT: Nvrm figured it out
Last edited by ThatBenderGuy on Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pulelele
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pulelele »

So basically what happens is i log onto my 1st slot, when i select players to change to another character, my slot 2-6 all are cooking but their backgrounds indicate they are in world 6, so whenever i select them, the game goes black and is stuck there, every other slot i have that is cooking has the world 4 background and can easily be logged into. Same thing applies to the player menu, if i select any of the slots that are bugged i cannot press play and or select any other slot

Is there any way for me to teleport those slots to world 4 or change their location somehow?

ivan1989
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ivan1989 »

QUESTION: Is there a new update for the injector? I checked the webpage for all versions, and it looks like the last one was Feb 23 or something... there have been updates to the game after that. Just want to make sure im running the most recent one.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

ivan1989 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 pm
QUESTION: Is there a new update for the injector? I checked the webpage for all versions, and it looks like the last one was Feb 23 or something... there have been updates to the game after that. Just want to make sure im running the most recent one.
Feb23 version is up to date.