What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by ArrozYFrijoles »

Jefreyk wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:21 pm
ArrozYFrijoles wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:33 pm
Does anyone know if there's any way to make cosmic time candy always give 500 hours of AFK, or is it server-side?
Just use 7 times 72h candy or multiply afk by 7 using the command (mullti afk) and use one 72h candy = 504h
It doesn't work that way

BitrusKirabo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BitrusKirabo »

Hey guys, do we know if the bundles add the gems to the servergems property on OptionsListAccount and if they do, is it safe to edit that value just to make the account seem like it actually bought it?

kikiGo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kikiGo »

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to figure out how to edit Z.js (currently N.js) directly from the browser. Someone in this thread wrote about methods and how to use them. However, I still have a few questions/concerns. I'm interested in specific things — editing card parameters (like DR or Crystal spawn chance) or directly changing the drop chance of an item from an enemy.

1) Could you advise which of these methods is safer to avoid getting shadow-banned?
2) I wanted to clarify if there is any transfer of edited values to the cloud or server-side (despite everything being stored on my PC) and if Z.js will reset when clearing the page cache or I have to undo my changes manually?

P.S. I use macOS, so even with emulation through Crossover, I couldn't launch the modified client or any other software because of path errors.

Hopplhasi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hopplhasi »

Hey friends!

There is still no way to mess with the companion currency or the odds to get a certain one with the rolls as it appears to be server sided, right?
I did figure the easy command

Code: Select all

w1: {
		companion: {
			companions: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10], // Set the companions you have unlocked (0=doot, down to 10=frog)
			current: "0", //current companion - doot
		},
	},
Kinda feel uneasy to use that one in fear of getting shadow banned.
I want to actually "unlock" it. Sorry for my plump question. Tbh, I am too uneducated to know it any better 🐰
Thanks in regards!

Lavalame4ever
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lavalame4ever »

Its server sided, there will never be a way

thorSolberg054
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thorSolberg054 »

is there a way to force get achivements? im doing most of them "by hand' but there are some i dont feel like doing/cant, like meeting Lava

Msolivei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Msolivei »

Is there a way to add the cash wings itens?
If yes, can anyone explain to me how to do it please?

NoPasswordReset
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoPasswordReset »

I am curious to know how some people are getting shadow banned? I have used just about every cheat option with the exception of some of the 'godlike' options. Spawned items I don't have the ability to make yet. I've also edited character and skill levels for all my characters. No shadow bans. I will say, I make a point to stay in low pop servers and hop if I see someone.

thorSolberg054
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thorSolberg054 »

Hey yall, I seem to have broken something, I was using the chng command on gga steamachive and must have messed somthing up, i cant view the array anymore. alli get is the error " Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'h' in null", in additon i have been recommended to chromedebug, but i cant edit the values there either, i can edit everything else but not that. anyhelp would be great

goe012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goe012 »

Watch the video and install it.

[Link]
//DL giga file

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

anyone got links to what endgame characters look like. I think I have so much lab levels I would like to tune it down a bunch.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

Anglican wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:27 am
anyone got links to what endgame characters look like. I think I have so much lab levels I would like to tune it down a bunch.
[Link]

cookiebree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cookiebree »

i remember there was some sort of console where i could cheat and use stuff like faster alchemy spawn items and so on does anyone know where i find it?

thikthichiu321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thikthichiu321 »

any1 know how gamingsprout work in chromedebug?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

cookiebree wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:54 am
i remember there was some sort of console where i could cheat and use stuff like faster alchemy spawn items and so on does anyone know where i find it?
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697