Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Tindal »

hornsage1 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:13 pm
I am having trouble determining the exact value of certain things such as money and exp. How do I find that out? I chose the correct process to start changing values but I am lost after that step. Any help would be appreciated.
Try to use InjectF5 console (viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697)

hornsage1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hornsage1 »

Thanks man I found how to use it. However, I found the value of my money in my inventory. How do I edit it?

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:30 pm
Frongly wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:05 am
Tindal wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:48 am

I don't think it's a good idea.
On the last page, someone accidentally dropped ""lava wings" and got shadowban instantly.
What do you think will happen to your account when Elemental Sorc with Bubo's skills wil be found?
Nothing wild I dont believe. A year or so ago there was a bug with the subclass swap token that allowed you to dual class essentially. When you class swapped you kept the previous class's passives & whatever skills were on the hotbar. I still have a few dual class characters from that time & have been perfectly fine for over a year and a half. Just wondering if the tool has a way to force this aside from trying to force desyncs with mobile
list class - show the ids for each class

class id - change class to this id (this simply changes your class but not your talent point allocations or equipped abilities, so any existing will remain

additionally you can use the talent cheats. latest version has the following registered in cheats.js and available to use. you can chanhe the values in config.custom.js. note tenteyecle is a little unusual as you have an x% chance to reduce cooldowns by x seconds. the game uses 2 different values but the way the cheat works atm it cannot differentiate so they are the same. ive set a default of 3.5% chance to reduce by 3.5s which seems about right for me, but you may want different.

Code: Select all

registerCheats({
	name: 'talent',
	configurable: true,
	subcheats: [
		{ name: '168', message: 'Orb of remembrance', configurable: true },
		{ name: '169', message: 'Imbuted shokwaves', configurable: true },
		{ name: '318', message: 'Pirate flag', configurable: true },
		{ name: '120', message: 'shockwave slash', configurable: true },
		{ name: '483', message: 'Tenteyecle', configurable: true },
	],
});
You can add any more talents you want here. just copy/paste a line and update the talent id and name.
They apply to all characters when enabled so tenteyecle/orb/flag will apply to every character.
note that some are configured by default like t => t * 2 etc. That means that it doubles the effect, so any characters where is already 0 will stay at 0 since 0*2=0. You are free to change this in your custom configuration to eg:

t => 100 (100 for all charaters, regardless of the characters normal value)
t => Math.max(50, t*3) - 3x the charcters normal value, or 50, whichever is larger
t => t > 0 ? t : 20 - normal value if its greater than 0 (ie this character has that talent anyway), otherwise 20

the value here is not the talent level but the talent effect, so for example for orb it means the number of seconds the orb lasts. so setting this to say t => 10000 is going to give you a 10000s orb which will give stupid xp and drop.

Finally there is the abilitybar cheat which allows you to customise your ewuipped abilities regardless of class. Usage is described in its description. anecdotally this doesnt trigger a shadowban automatically, but if its noticed of course there is a risk.
you legend, Thanks a bunch Valleymon. If you have a dono link feel free to link it. Love the tool & you keeping it alive.

stranzky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stranzky »

Is there any way to get specific artifact(not all) via F5? Example i only want get fury artifact.

smileyface
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smileyface »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:02 am
smileyface wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:07 pm
valleymon wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:34 pm

are you using latest version? in config.js us unban set to true? if so it should work, at least it does for myself and others
I just tested again with the latest and it didnt work. although i have found my own way using the browser version.

pasting this:
"
var oldCreate = window.React.createElement;
window.React.createElement = function(fnName, x) {
if (fnName != "cleanMarkedFiles") {
return oldCreate.apply(this, arguments)
}
}
"

Into the console before logging in does work for me, however whenever i move on my screen it dosnt register on the screen of other players. But im visible atleast.
I'm curious about this cleanMarkedFiles function. When some code bans you, OptionsListAccount[26] is set to a non-zero number, which presumably indicates how badly/for what reason you are banned, and cleanMarkedFiles([true]) is called which sets a global scope variable B to be true. I need to get to bed but will look further tomorow.
There are cases during player load where cleanMarkedFiles(false) is called, depending on various conditions relating to your account, and at these moments OptionsListAccount is set to 0 (which is unbanned), so maybe this function also unbans you?

More digging required
Did you find anymore information regarding this issue? I tested the injectF5 unban again and it dosnt really work. it only works if someone comes to your world, but if you update your character in anyway such a going through a portal or joining another world and then going back you wont be visible anymore. When using my method you will be visible to other players even if you update your character, but your character is always standing at a fixed position which is probably determined by the respawn point of the game. However with nither methods your player movement is not rendered on other players screens, meaning the unban works but not really.
(This may also be a problem for just me, yet again i will do more testing on another account to see if its an account issue and not any other issue.)
Last edited by smileyface on Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

I can't figure out why the game/console instantly close after starting injectcheatsf5.exe
It gets to Loaded Cheats...
And then instantly closes. Tried downgrading my node.js but nothing. No errors, no nothing :x

Edit: Fixed it. I followed the instructions on page 143 and I overwrote cheats.js with the pastebin content which seems to have been a mistake. :ugeek:

galipop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by galipop »

Anyone else having issues since the game update?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

galipop wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:32 pm
Anyone else having issues since the game update?
No, all works fine

Aramin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aramin »

Anyone has the ID of the new nametag item yet?

HCkami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HCkami »

Anything on 100% chance of the new Eldritch Artifact tier?

LoveOryks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LoveOryks »

Aramin wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:47 pm
Anyone has the ID of the new nametag item yet?
EquipmentNametag1
HCkami wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:12 am
Anything on 100% chance of the new Eldritch Artifact tier?
Not in the injector yet.
You can work around that by using chng to transform Ancients (or any Artifact, even ones you don't have) into Eldritches:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Sailing")[3][X]=3

With X being the ID of the Artifact.
Replace X with 0, then 1, then 2 etc. until 29 to make every arti Eldritch, then reenter the map.

idleoncheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idleoncheater »

Did the update break a lot of the drop commands? I can't drop candy, pearls, etc anymore.

MrGowdy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrGowdy »

Definitely seems to be an issue. Can't get past login (character) selection screen. Won't let you enter the game.

ferdrj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ferdrj »

MrGowdy wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:21 am
Definitely seems to be an issue. Can't get past login (character) selection screen. Won't let you enter the game.
I'm having the same issue here. I choose the character and when I click to enter, the game simply does not start.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

seems to increase security a bit then.

Earlier one of my characters almost got blocked from entering, on mobile, using vanilla game on non-root device.

But now some of my characters got negative capacity value, it was a whole number before 1.10.

Maybe Lava added a check for proxy function since IC works by creating a proxy with server.
Last edited by roooroar on Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.