Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by Deviljho »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 pm
Has anyone managed to finagle a way to make stats go above 30? I mean, I know that Larian wanted BG3 to not allow the player to essentially become god, but the inner D&D munchkin in me wants to be able to spank entire pantheons of gods.
30 is already really high. Mid twenties is what you could expect from the avatars of gods like in older editions of D&D. They only go above 30 in their true forms. [Link]. The highest stats for her aspects or avatars is only 29. Any character in D&D is never going to fight the true form of a god because Ao would kick them out of reality first. Only avatars are allowed to interfere in any capacity, and they're already stupidly powerful. All stats being over 20 usually, and nearing thirty. [Link], and even then it's only 34.

Makarune
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by Makarune »

Me and my friends were having a honour run (we already failed it, but decided to continue). When we got to circus in Act III one of my friends got turned into cheese. Right after that he immediately farted and agroed folks around. We decided to just die and load last save. But after we died nothing happened (usually game just prompts to load last save). I'm the host and am currently stuck at this screen. Can't do nothing. I imagine this can be fixed with Cheat Engine, but I'm just too dumb for this.