[REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jiahao.luo14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by jiahao.luo14 »

Is it possible to create an unlimited spell use table? Or increase the spell number useable?

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Lynoa wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:11 am
I tried to find other posts with tables, but i just cant find them.
can anyone tell me if there is a way to have a "god mode"?
Thx for the table for talents!
Yeah someone mentioned an infinite spells one? Yes please! Although the other thing I'd really like is getting the entry for Arcane Recovery charges so I can freeze that. If anyone finds that out please share!

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Anyone found a problem with leveling up after doing this my mage i cant level up because my i dont have enough spells to level up

Blackhuskyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackhuskyy »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:52 pm
Anyone found a problem with leveling up after doing this my mage i cant level up because my i dont have enough spells to level up
Ohh man boy thats annoying many people seem to have this problem here, running a rogue here soo I dont know.

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

yes unlimited Spells and actions would be great!
and freeze health :)

Docidoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Docidoo »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:06 am
In the function at bg3_dx11.exe+179CB90, there are many commands defined, like:

- DebugGuaranteeCriticalSuccess: Analogous to roll amazing console command
- DebugGuaranteeSuccessfulRolls: All chance rolls by player party will be successful
- DebugGuaranteeFailedRolls: All chance rolls by player party will fail
- DebugDisableRollGuarantees: Disables DebugGuaranteeSuccessfulRolls and DebugGuaranteeFailedRolls
- DebugDeltaTimeDec: Decrease Delta Time
- DebugDeltaTimeInc: Increase Delta Time
Do you know if there is a way to use these?

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

synys91 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:53 am
zmadruss wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:34 am
Wizard wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:42 am

First thanks for the table. I've tried maxed stat offsets and found them. Changing to "4:11 4:11 ..." makes all stats 20 (for humans). You can't see the change till you change 1 stat. But the problem is you can't venture forth when your stats higher than 16. I think there is another variable there.

Thank you for the table, I managed to get all abilities to 30 with it [Link]

Turns out it is somewhat easy, all you have to do is activate the script and search for the amount you have spent on an ability (4 Bytes).

For example Strength, remove all allocated points and increase it by 3, search for 3, increase by 1 more and search for 4 and so on. At the end you will find 5-6 addresses (depending on the ability) for each ability with values of up to 7 (15-19 points of ability). Setting the value higher will make the ability go over 16 and thus the game will not let you venture forth.

So how to trick the game, you search for all the increase/decrease in all the abilities at the same time (increase/decrease all by the same amount and search for it, I ended up with 34-40 addresses) and set all of them to whatever you want (I tried setting up values to 50 and in game the abilities always end up to 30, so I presume there is a cap) and once you switch back to the game just press venture forth without updating the ability points (do not click on anything).

Basically you set the increase of abilities to +25 (for example) and in game it still shows as only +7 (ability at 15) so it lets you venture forth, once in game you get all the abilities to 30 or whatever the amount you chose.

I hope that helps, while smart people are working on a table.
Very nice, works very well! (tested on official GOG Version)
One Problem though, while leveling up a wizard you'll have a large amount of spells you can prepare, but not enough spells to fill the slots, and the game won't let you complete the level up. Essentially stuck at level 1, haven't found a way to get around that yet.
I apologize for being such a neophyte but would you be able to tell us your exact search settings per command? Ive been trying to mimic what you wrote but it seems im unable to replicate it.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Weird. Table isn't working for me. Any other options plan on being added or is it going to be barebones for now? Just to clarify, I am on the GOG Version.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

worked for me got my skills to 30, but i cant level up so kinda defeated the purpose

Blackhuskyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackhuskyy »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:06 pm
worked for me got my skills to 30, but i cant level up so kinda defeated the purpose
I guess not playing an magic class for now :C.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Can only speak for myself, I do plan on updating the table eventually unless someone comes out with better table (which is likely). Unfortunately, time is my most precious resource and have limited amounts of that to work on this. Just to find those addresses took several hours of many failed paths before that one came up. In between I have to work and sleep so it will be a while before I can work on it again so please be patient.

Regarding those Debug functions, I could not find anything useful in that area. Looks like its a registration table for the functions but its only mapping id to function name + help. Need to figure out how to enable console first. Maybe binding of id to function is in the memory around or in code around this function but I couldn't find it.

I will need to probably advance in the game itself to be productive in finding other functions like the inventory stack size, spell counts left, xp, and hp which are probably next things I'd look at.
Blackhuskyy wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:18 pm
Is that only wizard. Cleric and Warlock just have spell counts right?

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Blackhuskyy wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:18 pm
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:06 pm
yea it sucked pretty powerful as all Baldurs gates lol, guess ill restart as a warrior if its working for melee classes

Kokuto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kokuto »

Anyone figure out how to alter the stack of gold in the inventory?

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

they have capped LV tooo, I did max exp and can only level up to level 4

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Care if I chime in? :D