Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by batf247 »

sevlima wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:01 pm
Malhavoc431 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 pm
Has anyone managed to finagle a way to make stats go above 30? I mean, I know that Larian wanted BG3 to not allow the player to essentially become god, but the inner D&D munchkin in me wants to be able to spank entire pantheons of gods.

Yes, after using this table and finding the address for every stat point I increased them to the max in-game to then tabbed out to change each stat to 500 inside of Cheat Engine.
After this I went back to the character screen and pressed the next button without touching anything and when I started up the tutorial I was a 500+ all stats Warlock literal god, both in combat and in rolls. This does not work on Wizards though as previously stated and I haven't tried any other classes than those two.
I tried it the way you said you did it and all the stats are still capped at 30 for me. If I look in cheat engine they all show 500 but all the +s to saving throws and what not are the same as when I set them to 30 and all the stats say 30. Did you do anything else? I maxed all the stats as high as it would let me and still venture forth

himeko-chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by himeko-chan »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:56 am
Here is a preliminary table for allowing up to +7 on any attribute during character creation. It fixes the "used" stats to 27 and incremental cost to 0. Main quirk is you might need to decrease values before you can increase them to max.

The game has logic in various places to cap to +7 so haven't figured out how to circumvent that yet. But this gives an extra 27 points to spend.

Tested on steam on both vulcan and dx11 versions and game started with the additional boosted attributes.

It may be possible to find the "incremental" additions to stats basically base-8 and fix those in cheat engine. I think they are consecutive so like a group scan for "4:6 4:0 4:5 4:2 4:7 4:4" for initial stat offsets or "4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7" for maxed stat offsets may allow values more than 7 by changing those but I've not fully tested that together with this table.

It does look that searching for the max stats after hacking and then changing all of those memory locations to 10 gives basically 18s.
ok so i am trying this but for some reason trying to disable the cap option is not working for me. How do i get the script to work?

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

sevlima wrote:
Yes, after using this table and finding the address for every stat point I increased them to the max in-game to then tabbed out to change each stat to 500 inside of Cheat Engine.
After this I went back to the character screen and pressed the next button without touching anything and when I started up the tutorial I was a 500+ all stats Warlock literal god, both in combat and in rolls. This does not work on Wizards though as previously stated and I haven't tried any other classes than those two.
Wait really? How did you manage that? I can only get it to go to 30, regardless of what I do using the "z Baldur's Gate 3" table. The table may say I added a whole bunch of stats, but the game caps it at 30 and all the roll bonuses cap at the standard bonuses as well. Further finagling hasn't revealed much, and I am using a Warlock right now.
batf247 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:21 pm
I tried it the way you said you did it and all the stats are still capped at 30 for me. If I look in cheat engine they all show 500 but all the +s to saving throws and what not are the same as when I set them to 30 and all the stats say 30. Did you do anything else? I maxed all the stats as high as it would let me and still venture forth
^^^ This.

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:55 pm
Care if I chime in? :D
Please do. :)
tfigment wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:20 pm
Can only speak for myself, I do plan on updating the table eventually unless someone comes out with better table (which is likely). Unfortunately, time is my most precious resource and have limited amounts of that to work on this. Just to find those addresses took several hours of many failed paths before that one came up. In between I have to work and sleep so it will be a while before I can work on it again so please be patient.
-snip-
The sooner the better, IMO. I've been trying, but not having a lot of luck.

TheChaosBeing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheChaosBeing »

sevlima wrote:
Malhavoc431 wrote:
Has anyone managed to finagle a way to make stats go above 30? I mean, I know that Larian wanted BG3 to not allow the player to essentially become god, but the inner D&D munchkin in me wants to be able to spank entire pantheons of gods.

screenshot ;)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

DixieFlatline wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:44 pm
Use zansers table. you can edit stats at any time apparently not just during creation. I've not tried it but sounds easy.

Eviper44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eviper44 »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:45 am
DixieFlatline wrote:
Use zansers table. you can edit stats at any time apparently not just during creation. I've not tried it but sounds easy.
Zansers table? I did not see a link or mention of it?
Can you link it?
Thank you.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Eviper44 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:10 pm
tfigment wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:45 am
DixieFlatline wrote:
Zansers table? I did not see a link or mention of it?
Can you link it?
Thank you.
It's the one Baldur's Gate 3 table on the entire forum.

Eviper44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eviper44 »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:56 am
Here is a preliminary table for allowing up to +7 on any attribute during character creation. It fixes the "used" stats to 27 and incremental cost to 0. Main quirk is you might need to decrease values before you can increase them to max.

The game has logic in various places to cap to +7 so haven't figured out how to circumvent that yet. But this gives an extra 27 points to spend.

Tested on steam on both vulcan and dx11 versions and game started with the additional boosted attributes.

It may be possible to find the "incremental" additions to stats basically base-8 and fix those in cheat engine. I think they are consecutive so like a group scan for "4:6 4:0 4:5 4:2 4:7 4:4" for initial stat offsets or "4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7" for maxed stat offsets may allow values more than 7 by changing those but I've not fully tested that together with this table.

It does look that searching for the max stats after hacking and then changing all of those memory locations to 10 gives basically 18s.
This one, did not see Z on it so thought it was another

Eviper44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eviper44 »

Oh... finally found it. By the way it is NOT the only table. Thank you for your .... help

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

sevlima wrote:
Malhavoc431 wrote:

Sooooo... you willing to share your secret? I know myself and a few others have asked, but you've ghosted on us. Am I to assume you spoke in error and what you said is incorrect?

TheChaosBeing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheChaosBeing »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:18 pm
sevlima wrote:
Malhavoc431 wrote:

Sooooo... you willing to share your secret? I know myself and a few others have asked, but you've ghosted on us. Am I to assume you spoke in error and what you said is incorrect?
It's either SS or BS right? I know my character sheet shows attributes higher than 30 when I level up, but when you go to the character page they're stuck at 30. (Mine are all 34 or above, but functionally the game limits them to 30.)

How do we know there is a 30 cap? Easy. You look at your AC or your to hit for strength or whatever. The math is this: Attribute-10/2=MOD so, 30-10/2=10.

My damage with a non-magical greatsword is 2d6+10. So that's how I know it's capped for damn sure. Same with AC.

So yeah. I'm calling BS at this point.

flachan.aczache
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flachan.aczache »

check viewtopic.php?p=159239#p159239
starting from this post, it looks like there is a way to increase caps past 30

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

is anyone able to do a CT for the last version?

GBear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GBear »

Don't want max or god mode. Is there a way to just change a single value (i.e. STR from 21 to 23) only?