Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

danzor23 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:38 pm
hello guys, i dont know why but the 1,5 table for items doenst work for me, i only get ??? on all those numbers, i know sometimes it took a while bu it wont load the stats after even 10minutes, anyone else got he problem? thanks for help
Sometimes if i minimize the item section and open my character screen to view the gear then reopen the item section it works

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

danzor23 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:38 pm
hello guys, i dont know why but the 1,5 table for items doenst work for me, i only get ??? on all those numbers, i know sometimes it took a while bu it wont load the stats after even 10minutes, anyone else got he problem? thanks for help
Reload your Check Point or Deactivate and Reactivate the cheat table within CE!

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

ok tryed everything now with restarts and so on, now i got numbers but they are total wrong, when i got to ranged grear for example stats, i dont have might 58, it says type 10numbers instead of MIGHT and got amout 1 (on the CE table), but ingame its still the old stats, whats wrong here. thank you guys for help

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

danzor23 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:57 pm
ok tryed everything now with restarts and so on, now i got numbers but they are total wrong, when i got to ranged grear for example stats, i dont have might 58, it says type 10numbers instead of MIGHT and got amout 1 (on the CE table), but ingame its still the old stats, whats wrong here. thank you guys for help

hey guys, i still have the problem, before the 1,5 and the update it worked fine, now just see numbers were it should stay Shield or Stark-tech.
Stat slots are on 0, same on perk slots, even if i got items equipped with normal stats. Also item Quality level is wrong, it shows uncommon but i only wear leg + epics at that time
[Link]

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

danzor23 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:39 am
danzor23 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:57 pm

hey guys, i still have the problem, before the 1,5 and the update it worked fine, now just see numbers were it should stay Shield or Stark-tech.
Stat slots are on 0, same on perk slots, even if i got items equipped with normal stats. Also item Quality level is wrong, it shows uncommon but i only wear leg + epics at that time
[Link]
to change the value/Brand/Perk type. Make sure you "double" click the Value section for the drop down menu to appear. You should then see it, if you need a screenshot let me know.

I just checked 1.5CT and everything is working as it should

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

yea but usually the original value and otions are already there, and when i change slot numbers or anything nothing changes, most of them i cant change i get error sound, i only can X melee gear for example, or stats cant make other X and now i got ?? anyway on all Value points

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

Also for update, i have discovered all of Kate bishops gear set's From Priority, Faction, named set and even Exotic named sets. Ill post them when she drops later in Nov. I also found some new unreleased exotic artifacts and normal artifact. like Talisman of Spectacle "Iron man Statue", Lifeline Tablet, Vishanti Appendix XIII, Crystal of Kadavus, and a bunch more. I dont know what these do or the perks just yet. but that'll be next.

Also on a interesting note, the new artifacts i found "beside the Talisman of Spectacle, and lifeline tablet", relate to Dr. Strange.... Hmmmmm

My next goal is to catalog all perks and etc. This is going to take a minute.. lol
Last edited by Dragonfist247 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

danzor23 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:33 pm
yea but usually the original value and otions are already there, and when i change slot numbers or anything nothing changes, most of them i cant change i get error sound, i only can X melee gear for example, or stats cant make other X and now i got ?? anyway on all Value points
are you enabling and disabling the option for inventory editor? like get to a spot where you loaded the game. Like a hub or something. Hit tab in gear selection. Bring up CE, load it up if you haven't, then enable/click on the box on the left with the red X. Repeat a few time, until the gear refreshes. then you should be good. Sometime for me it take a few click to enable and disable for it to correctly refresh.

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

Dragonfist247 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:46 pm
danzor23 wrote:
are you enabling and disabling the option for inventory editor? like get to a spot where you loaded the game. Like a hub or something. Hit tab in gear selection. Bring up CE, load it up if you haven't, then enable/click on the box on the left with the red X. Repeat a few time, until the gear refreshes. then you should be good. Sometime for me it take a few click to enable and disable for it to correctly refresh.
allright this seems to work, thank you very much 8-) but still not that often, think there are some problems here..
Last edited by danzor23 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

danzor23 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:58 pm
Dragonfist247 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:46 pm
danzor23 wrote:
allright this seems to work, thank you very much 8-)
be sure to send hug and kisses, lol JK maybe a chimichanga works :D

GEREJU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GEREJU »

Anyone have Planet Cracker Amalgam perk ID ? Missing those on the table

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

GEREJU wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 pm
its there, look more carefully lol

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

GEREJU wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 pm
Defense: Planet Cracker Amalgam ->2180713881

fitzdroid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fitzdroid »

I've been playing a lot more Ms. Marvel these days, so I'm gonna try to add as many perks as I can. Her table seems to be the one with lesser entries. I apologize if I repeat any perk that is already in another hero table.

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

fitzdroid wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:43 pm
I've been playing a lot more Ms. Marvel these days, so I'm gonna try to add as many perks as I can. Her table seems to be the one with lesser entries. I apologize if I repeat any perk that is already in another hero table.
thanks for contributing! more info the better! even if its duplicate, it help to verify and crosscheck accuracy.