[REQUEST] Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne 1.31

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

[REQUEST] Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne 1.31

Post by Stalin15 »

I would like a CE Table for this version of the game, it is the pre-Reforged version and the latest of it. Would it be possible?

For the basic things I'd like:
Pointers for Resources including Food, make scripts if you have an idea how ("Disable Food Limit" sounds good)
Fast Build, Training and Research, only for the human player, if it's much faster than the vanilla cheat code that'd be great.
Godmode, for all players that are human of course, if you can make it so it avoids also enabling One-Hit Kills I would love it.

For the more advanced:
Individual Godmode for any unit, including enemy. Also a way to disable it. An option to also make the enemy be on 1 HP (hence instakill) wouldn't be bad.
Unlimited Mana, either for all units the human player has or individually.
Damage modifier, individual or for human player.
Disable Spell/Skill Cooldown (Preferably make it so they all only take a second to cool, Heal spam will cause performance drops I'm sure)

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne 1.31

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Seconded. There was a table floating around for a previous FT version, but I do not believe that it was the latest of the updates.