Hero Siege [steam]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Hero Siege [steam]

Post by Forces »

Its a game Diablo like, pretty fun imo
a ct with infinite HP, gold, damage etc, will be great!

[Link]

thanks for your attention

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hero Siege [steam]

Post by Slade »

So I spent a while looking at this game and made some headway... Then I found this: [Link]
You can just edit the plain text save file and get as much gold and other stuff as you like.

Be warned. Whilst the game doesn't seem to use VAC, the devs apparently do have their own anti cheat system. So I wouldn't go playing online, co-op or anything with edited files.

----
Press Win+R to open run dialog. Type in %localappdata%\hero_siege. Depending how many save files you have, you will see one or more "herosiegeN.pas" files, as well as "shop.ini".

The herosiegeN.pas files refer to the character save slots. So the first slot is herosiege0.pas, second slot herosiege1.pas, etc.

shop.ini contains your 'global' save values such as number of crystals, how many of each bonus item you have, and which hats you have unlocked.

These are all plaintext files, with values stored like:

Code:

stat=value.000000

The permanent stats (white text) you want to look for, and change, in your herosiegeN.pas file are:

Code:

strength=1.000000
swiftness=1.000000
armor=1.000000
stamina=1.000000
talent_1=1.000000
talent_2=1.000000
talent_3=1.000000
talent_4=1.000000
talent_5=1.000000

Strength, swiftness, armor, stamina are self explanatory. Talent_1 is your level 1 talent, talent_2 is your level 6 talent, etc.

There's various other things you can change here too; if you load your character and then Save & Exit, that current game-session's values such as speed, gold, wave number, and number of keys will be loaded the next time you continue your game. A very useful number to change of course is your speed, so you're not running around slow as balls for half of the game. A good starting value for this is 100; not too fast, not too slow. You can increase by increments of 50 to find a good speed for yourself.

Something else to change is all the potion_n lines to 1.000000 so that all the potions are now identified, and there's no guesswork or praying that you get a positive bonus from them.

The other thing you can change on an 'active' character is what relics you've found, and are equipped. Though they're not obvious which numbers belong to which relic, so you'd have to figure it through some trial and error. One way to do this is give yourself a bunch of random items in shop.ini:

randomitem=100.000000

Start a new game, with a new character, and make note of which relic you got. Save & Exit, then open that slot's herosiege.pas file and look at the itemN and item_collectedN values to see what has changed from 0 to 1. Delete the corresponding herosiege.pas file, and repeat.
Last edited by STN on Fri May 05, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

Slade wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:03 am
So I spent a while looking at this game and made some headway... Then I found this: [Link]
You can just edit the plain text save file and get as much gold and other stuff as you like.

Be warned. Whilst the game doesn't seem to use VAC, the devs apparently do have their own anti cheat system. So I wouldn't go playing online, co-op or anything with edited files.
Thank you a lot!

JumpUpandGetDowns
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JumpUpandGetDowns »

After the update for Season 8 and the most recent patch (3.0.4.1), many of the values in those save files are no longer editable. You can still change the items and number of runes, but experience and keys just return to whatever they were before. Not sure what is causing this, if they are somehow able to compare the new values to what they were previously using the cloud save. The game gets updated so frequently that the trainers that exist are outdated pretty quickly.