[LIST]

[*]Infinite Health

[*]Infinite Mana

[*]Money

[*]Item pointer

[*]AP multiplier

[/LIST]

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [MEDIA=steamstore]1302990[/MEDIA]

[B]Other Info:[/B] Some of you may remember these flash games from a good decade or so back about an airheaded child who wanted to be an adventurer hero when he grew up along with his more level-headed friend. The creator decided to compile them and sell them on Steam for a few dollars to help fund his attempt at remaking the game from the ground up. Don't let the outdated graphics fool you, the game is full of charm, personable characters, plenty of comedy, was starting to get really deep into the story, and did some pretty amazing things considering it was all made by one dude. I actually tore the games open when they were originally released and modified them, but I don't think that's an option this time and my attempts at finding the pointers with CE have been less than successful, so maybe someone who's better at this stuff than me might want to take a crack at it?

[automerge]1592105165[/automerge]

Nothing? Oh well, thanks for looking anyway. I've tried some old AoB scans that don't come up with anything, and just general searching for values doesn't return anything useful either.
Last edited by busterwilde3 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mardek (Steam)

Post by Creater0822 »

A nice alternative to cheat Mardek is through modifying its swf file (not the .exe one) using this tool: [Link]

With it you can obtain the actionscript bytecode which you can modify and apply onto the swf file (make sure to create a backup though). Here are some of the stuff you can Ctrl + f:

Search for...

Code: Select all

, 'RP', n,
...where n equals a value 1 to 12 or whatever, which you'll have your text editor (Notepad++ works fine) replace all into...

, 'RP', 0,
Another good one is...

push 'AP', n,
...where n is again whatever original value it was (start with 5 and increase with steps of 5), and have those replaced with...

push 'AP', 1,