Krai Mira Extended Cut

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Krai Mira Extended Cut

Post by FlipFloppy »

Money cheat, please.

Stats is straightforward with simple 4-byte search and direct edit, but money can't be changed like that and I'm not good enough with CE to figure it out on my own.

Thank you in advance.

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Krai Mira Extended Cut

Post by Slade »

I had a quick look at the game, and I'm not a fan of strategy games.... You are correct in that just changing the byte value doesn't seem to work.
So I found an easy way to get a huge amount of money.

You will need to find a slot machine. I found one in the second town you visit, the fort. Play the machine and search for your money as a 4 byte value. Once found, add it to the list and browse the memory region.

The first 4 bytes are your cash on hand. The second 4 bytes is what you should win, the third 4 bytes is your bet amount and the fifth 4 bytes is the cash the machine has available. Before you make a bet, increase the cash available to a larger number (I just tried FF FF - 65,535, you should be able to go higher). Make a single $1 bet, and the number should go up. Then change that second set of 4 bytes, and bet again. If you get a "losing" spin, you will win the amount you set, otherwise you will win the amount you should according to the win table.

I've added a picture to see if it helps.

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Krai Mira Extended Cut

Post by hei28ssk »

how can we edit our rep in town or the ammo?