PAID REQUESTS - CAMERA HACKS (ONGOING COMMISSION)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

PAID REQUESTS - CAMERA HACKS (ONGOING COMMISSION)

Post by bnthomason »

Hello! Sorry about not posting the full info. Took me hours to compile it all, and I lost it when I tried to save the draft when it kicked me out and asked for my password (I could not restore the original post...). I may be missing some info or games, due to having short term memory.

PAID OR FREE REQUEST/PROJECT

ADDENDUM: This could be split up into multiple project per game basis. I just consolidated it into one post to not break the website TOS of spamming the forums with multiple projects from one user.

I can pay you for your services at your price, to a certain fair amount. (I will attempt to accommodate if you need more than my limit, but no guarantees. This depends on factors such as average price per cheat, average price per project, etc.)

GAMES: Ni No Kuni 2 STEAM, Kingdom Hearts PCSX2, Final Fantasy XII Steam & PCSX2, Final Fantasy X Steam and PCSX2, Chrono Cross EPSXE, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Steam, Dark Souls II Steam, Dark Souls III Steam, Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner PPSSPP, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep PPSSPP

UPDATE 1 GAMES: Dragon Quest XI (Steam), Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete Edition (Steam), Pokemon Battle Revolution (Dolphin).

Type of Cheats:
Camera Hacks (X, Y, Z, Offsets, Pan, Rotate, Zoom, Pitch, Yaw, Roll, Free Cam Hack Using "WSADQE" keys and other movements with ZX, RV, FG, and TB keys. Keys are customizable.)

Type of Cheat Engine: Cheat Engine 7.0, Tables with drop downs and expandable.

All other games:
Static Coordinant
Offset Coordinants
PYR (Pitch, Yaw, Roll)
PRZ (Pan, Rotate, Zoom)
Free Cam Mode (Use WSAD to move forward, backward, left, right. and QE to move up and down. ZX to turn the camera left or right (Free cam mode or first person view), . If camera is hooked to a player or object (third person), Use ZX to rotate camera around focal point. RV to Zoom in and out, Use FG keys to tilt camera up or down (Pitch). Use ZX keys to turn camera (YAW). Use TB keys to roll the camera (Roll)) (Not all camera adjustments may be applicable in all games. I can understand if you can't do them all, since certain camera movements may not be applicable)

Targeted Times:
Overworld/Adventure/Free Roam, Non-Movie Cutscenes, and In-Battle.

Ni No Kuni 2
Naruto Shippudan Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 HD
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered
Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition - Both Games
Tales of Vespira
Tales of Zestiria

Upcoming games:
Geshin Impact (To be Released, Spring 2020)
Ni No Kuni 3 (In development)
Legend of Mana (If it ever gets ported/converted to 3D steam game)
Chrono Cross (Possibly a port on the way?)
Digimon World: Next Order (Hinted, but not confirmed)
Other games - to be specified

Order of creation

Private Project: No, post your trainers freely for all to use.

BONUS: I am willing to gift you the games and provide you with the necessary resources to make these hacks. (Provided that the games can be gifted on steam.)

My Offer per cheat: $?? - $??
My Offer per project (table): $???-$???
Ni No Kuni Cheat Table Total:

I am very easy to work with, can make accomodations and understand life situations. If you wish to do this project with me, you can reach me on my facebook page - [Link] or chat with me in discord at Dracoceros#8799. Just friend me and shoot me a message stating you want to do this project with me.
Last edited by bnthomason on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: PAID REQUESTS - CAMERA HACKS (ONGOING COMMISSION)

Post by bnthomason »

Wow, 50+ views in one day!? That's a lot for me!
But no replies? Shame!
Let's make this more interesting.

NAME YOUR PRICE!
I will raise or match it!

Alternatively, if you just want to work on this as a fun project, that's fine by me! I'm not in a hurry or anything. Just don't wait until I'm dead to finish XD

Paid or not paid, either way can work, just please, someone, fulfill my request. Your free as the creator to quit working at anytime (provided that you send me a refund of the work not finished if I already paid you) as well and work at your own pace. I am not wanting to pressure you or anything. But I need someone to work with on this project.

A little background: I myself tried doing these on my own. With steam, I ended up having my original account blocked due to detection of cheats and modification of program, even though it wasn't an online game. I also tried my hand at Dolphin, PPSSPP, PS2, and EPSXE (Chrono Cross yesterday), and came up very short. I only know how to find addresses in many different ways and freeze/change values/NOP codes. But that's the extent of my capabilities. I tried doing pointer tutorials all over the internet, but none of them helped me and I never could wrap my head around the process.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I see some of the reasons why people aren't replying.

The first problem is the games themselves. Most of them are for emulators, and emulators are sometimes very difficult nuts to crack. From what I hear of the Dark Souls games (I haven't played them myself) they are really hard on cheaters, so much so that they even banned players who got accidentally got items from cheaters. This fear would make people wary of them (and is also why I never touch games with VAC protection).

The second reason is one of the major requests, the free cam. Free cam is a bit of a difficult task, it can sometimes be manipulated into working as you want, or you may have to completely isolate it from most code and write your own camera code from scratch. If you feel up to it, I will link part 1 of a video series that explains the procedure. I would suggest you only attempt it once you have a good idea as to what he's doing.

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:47 pm
I'm sorry to disappoint, but I see some of the reasons why people aren't replying.

The first problem is the games themselves. Most of them are for emulators, and emulators are sometimes very difficult nuts to crack. From what I hear of the Dark Souls games (I haven't played them myself) they are really hard on cheaters, so much so that they even banned players who got accidentally got items from cheaters. This fear would make people wary of them (and is also why I never touch games with VAC protection).

The second reason is one of the major requests, the free cam. Free cam is a bit of a difficult task, it can sometimes be manipulated into working as you want, or you may have to completely isolate it from most code and write your own camera code from scratch. If you feel up to it, I will link part 1 of a video series that explains the procedure. I would suggest you only attempt it once you have a good idea as to what he's doing.
For emulators, I have actually had success with finding the coordinants with certain games, but difficulty in making them toggle or modify them. Is the problem with injection of coordinants through the emulator? Perhaps gameshark codes or something like that could mitigate the problem.

In addition, Dark Souls camera coordinants have already been cracked. I could upload the tables used or link them, but they don't work with my version of the game.

Does the free cam tutorial work for emulators?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

bnthomason wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:25 pm
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:47 pm

For emulators, I have actually had success with finding the coordinants with certain games, but difficulty in making them toggle or modify them. Is the problem with injection of coordinants through the emulator? Perhaps gameshark codes or something like that could mitigate the problem.

In addition, Dark Souls camera coordinants have already been cracked. I could upload the tables used or link them, but they don't work with my version of the game.

Does the free cam tutorial work for emulators?
For the Dark Souls, that's just my guess from what I've heard of the game. I still prefer to be safe than sorry with ban-happy anti-cheats in games.

As for the emulators, mainly the problems revolve around the coding itself. For example, I can find stable values quite easily in DOSBox, but it's much harder to get much further than that.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:37 pm
For example, I can find stable values quite easily in DOSBox, but it's much harder to get much further than that.
Of course I say this only a few hours before I finally figure out how to properly code in DOSBox, anything is possible with enough time and dedication.

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

Ok, so I tried following the tutorial using Ni No Kuni 2 as a source, but every time I try to freeze the values when I think I located the camera, the game crashes.

I tried contacting the guy with the tutorial, but he's been offline for a few weeks, no response from him except the initial question. I even sent him an email telling him I'm willing to pay for his services. No response.

I've decided to cut back on the Emulator stuff, since I realized that there are too many variables when dealing with emulators.

I am still looking for someone to work on camera hacks for the Steam Games listed above.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

I've created a lot of camera mods ( 30 or so now), even wrote a whole system for it. These things aren't easy, it can take several days at minimum to create one. (that's 8+ hours a day), especially if the engine is custom. Not sure if you're willing to pay me by the hour the fee a regular software dev chargers per hour, likely not.

And that's the reason you likely didn't receive much response. You also have a lot of demands how to control cameras, but really, they're pretty odd. Why not have a controller/wasd+mouse scheme? Works way better.

Oh and emulator cameras are a no-go, as well as Unity based games (as the game likely is written in C# for the most part, having the JIT generate asm on the fly so intercepting camera code is then a tad harder).

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:44 am
I've created a lot of camera mods ( 30 or so now), even wrote a whole system for it. These things aren't easy, it can take several days at minimum to create one. (that's 8+ hours a day), especially if the engine is custom. Not sure if you're willing to pay me by the hour the fee a regular software dev chargers per hour, likely not.

And that's the reason you likely didn't receive much response. You also have a lot of demands how to control cameras, but really, they're pretty odd. Why not have a controller/wasd+mouse scheme? Works way better.

Oh and emulator cameras are a no-go, as well as Unity based games (as the game likely is written in C# for the most part, having the JIT generate asm on the fly so intercepting camera code is then a tad harder).
Hmm, a regular software dev charges 26-33 dollars an hour right? That's what I saw online.

Are you by chance the guy I messaged on youtube?

That's a lot of money. I possibly COULD pay that or take out a loan (provided the guys at the loans company see my case as plausable). I myself make 1700 dollars a month, and some of that (around 400, I believe) goes to rent.

If I ultimately cannot pay that amount, how would I still get these camera hacks done?

And yes, those controls are just my controls I use for cameras, many people have their own setups or defaults. I can't stand wasd, but if it works, it works.

BTW, I have saved up over 150 dollars in the past two weeks, but it looks like I'll have to save even more, perhaps 2 years for 50 dollars to even meet a 5000 dollar goal (Which might cover a few of the listed games, but in that time span, more games would come out that I'd be interested in)

EDIT 2: I'm also working on my own project that take money out of my budget. I pay roughly 60 dollars a month to adobe for their suite, am learning how to draw digitally through udemy, which costs roughly 20 to 200 dollars per class, and am also paying for a new computer sometime in the future, because mine is fairly outdated (3 year old parts). So, in most cases, I will have to take out a loan for this, or eliminate my expenses that will help future my dream as an aspiring artist of my own world to be able to pay for this project. I really want the camera hack project to go through, but it's starting to sound very expensive, and unachievable without voluntary help. As I don't know any programmers personally at all, save those who would help me voluntary, I'm kind of stuck in a rut. I am terrible at finding addresses when it comes to cheat engine myself, as I have tried myself to find those camera addresses, but always end up either crashing the game when I get close, or eliminating all the addresses from the choice list when searching. So, doing it on my own is near to impossible, unless someone can show me how to do it for each game, which, in that case, would defeat the purpose of both paying someone and having someone do it for me.

Coco Bandicoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coco Bandicoot »

Request Free Cam moveable camera for in game and in game cutscenes i can pay but it depend on how much if anyone can, paypal? how much would it be?

Game Name: Ratchet And Clank 3
Game Engine: PCSX2 1.5.0-dev-3401
Game Version: PAL

Trainer with:
Free Cam: moveable camera in Cutscenes and in game
Load in-game cutscenes and Pause/unPause in game cutscenes
Noclip