Expert Cheater

[Request] Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones

Post by Lord Blade »

The game's officially out now.

Would love to see a table with the following:

Infinite Health/Sanity for all party members
Infinite AP for combat
Skill point cheat for leveling up
Always 0 Angst (basically when it builds to full you gain a negative trait)

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones

Post by The Mogician »

Working on it right now.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:57 pm
The game's officially out now.

Would love to see a table with the following:

Infinite Health/Sanity for all party members
Infinite AP for combat
Skill point cheat for leveling up
Always 0 Angst (basically when it builds to full you gain a negative trait)
I put out a preliminary table out that you should be able to use for character creation. I'll work on the other options.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yeah, I managed to make a character with hacked stat and skill points to max out at creation. It's just for the in game stuff I need help now. :)

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:53 am
Yeah, I managed to make a character with hacked stat and skill points to max out at creation. It's just for the in game stuff I need help now. :)
You gotta watch out if you have maxed out skills since you will get stuck on level up screen. I'm still trying to find a pointer for Health Sanity XP and the skill points when you upgrade. I found their relation but I cannot manage to get a pointer out.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Well, as long as you can reset your points to put into skills to 0, then you should be okay. So I increase how many points I have to spend, max out everything, and then set the points to 0 and it lets me continue.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 am
Well, as long as you can reset your points to put into skills to 0, then you should be okay. So I increase how many points I have to spend, max out everything, and then set the points to 0 and it lets me continue.
Well, the next time you level up, you will get stuck, since it will be very hard to find if you can't change it. Luckily enough, I got a pointer out that seems to be working (doesn't always work but works most of the time I tried). Check out my post on the table page. I also put in Angst just in case you don't want defects lol. I need a bit of help with merit points though.

termun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by termun »

In case you've maxed out your skills and can't level up, you can just groupscan them and change them before leveling. They are quite easy to find there's no need to search all of them but a few, they are in order.
Attributes are also easy to find with groupscan by the way.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

So here is what I tried regarding perk points so far:
1. Direct search on merit points: each level starts with 1, use it and it becomes 0, rinse and repeat. This is no good and yield no results.
2. Look for "used merit points", you use it so it is 1, then remove the merit and it becomes 0, rinse and repeat. It will eventually narrow down to a few. I locked this one down and was able to add multiple perks seemingly, but once you hit confirm, only one perk (the last chosen one) will transfer over to the character.

My new idea is to look for the player level and make the player level up repeatedly (back to level 1) after reaching level cap of 10, which may allow the player to get more merit points. Can somebody try this method out?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Okay, great news, I figured out a way to effectively get all them perks.

Characters have 5 pointers that are related: health, sanity, xp, skill points and level.
address of sanity is health +4,
address of xp is sanity -78,
address of SP is xp +10,
address of the level is SP -4.

In order to get all the perks, you should probably find XP and change it to a really high number so you get the character to the level cap (level 10). Then, you go to the level address and change it to 8 or 9, lock it and use this to get all the perks available. Make sure you know how many points are left available to get, say you need 3 more, you should set the level difference to 3 so after getting all the perks, you reach level cap and you have a "perfect" character. The reason why I suggest changing level to 8 or 9 and locking it is due to it is easier to control that way, since you can only add 1 or 2 perks and you won't get extra perk points and get stuck there.

I need to fix the rest of my pointers.