[Request] Lost Odyssey- Xenia emulator

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kikebcn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Lost Odyssey- Xenia emulator

Post by kikebcn »

Hi, i was playing this fantastic game in xenia but it crashes in the cage scene at grand staff everytime for me. Searching for a solution i found this thread and i'm trying to use the save anywhere feature with cheat engine with no luck. I downloaded cheat engine 7.4, cheat tables from this thread but i cant enable save anywhere, it bleeps whenever i try to click on it. Don't know what i'm doing wrong. Anyone can help me? Thanks!

dragonflie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragonflie »

No idea if you ever found your solution (the cheat table didn't work for me, kept crashing), but I managed to get past the Grand Staff with [Link] (Lost Odyssey Passing grand staff Disc 1 | Xenia Canary on youtube). The video will have the xenia and config file needed (and additional info if you got dialog not appearing). The trick is to NOT press Start at any point or even try to skip cutscenes, also out of precaution, I recommend you avoid doing any jail interactions after the first 'ram', I know I crashed here. You'll miss an item, but it's in the auction later.

I enclosed on this post my content folder (that contains the save file), I've saved 2 slots in the area after Grand Staff. Note, I have no idea how importing saves in this emulator works, I recommend you back up your own first in case this fucks up completely.I think only the user folders in the 00000001 are needed, but it will require testing, and I'm not willing to risk it after spending too much time trying to pass Grand Staff. Note that using a diff xenia is fine on those saves, I was able to use 'start' as well, without crashing from this point on.

May anyone else that finds this post be able to fully play this game hopefully.

password: 1234
Attachments
Content.rar
(297.7 KiB) Downloaded 524 times

dakab24636
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dakab24636 »

dragonflie wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:20 am
No idea if you ever found your solution (the cheat table didn't work for me, kept crashing), but I managed to get past the Grand Staff with [Link] (Lost Odyssey Passing grand staff Disc 1 | Xenia Canary on youtube). The video will have the xenia and config file needed (and additional info if you got dialog not appearing). The trick is to NOT press Start at any point or even try to skip cutscenes, also out of precaution, I recommend you avoid doing any jail interactions after the first 'ram', I know I crashed here. You'll miss an item, but it's in the auction later.

I enclosed on this post my content folder (that contains the save file), I've saved 2 slots in the area after Grand Staff. Note, I have no idea how importing saves in this emulator works, I recommend you back up your own first in case this fucks up completely.I think only the user folders in the 00000001 are needed, but it will require testing, and I'm not willing to risk it after spending too much time trying to pass Grand Staff. Note that using a diff xenia is fine on those saves, I was able to use 'start' as well, without crashing from this point on.

May anyone else that finds this post be able to fully play this game hopefully.

password: 1234
Thanks.
I was wondering do you happen to have a save game near the end game? I want to use it to help generate shader cache.
As well as one for New Game+?

dakab24636
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dakab24636 »

Curious if someone can disable the random battles?

dragonflie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragonflie »

dakab24636 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:09 am
Thanks.
I was wondering do you happen to have a save game near the end game? I want to use it to help generate shader cache.
As well as one for New Game+?
Heya, sorry for the very late response, and you probably already finished the game by now, but ya I'll attach my endgame file (it's right in front of the final boss area, it's not a 100% completion).

Also, I'll share my cache/shader folder, no idea if that's what you wanted.
Attachments
user04.rar
pass: 7896
(53.49 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
shaders.rar
password: 2345
(319.44 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

alielle3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alielle3 »

Does anyone happen to have a save at the beginning of disk 3 or ideally when you take control of Seth? My save is now corrupted, and I really don't want to start over...

NeTw0rK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeTw0rK »

alielle3 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:53 pm
Does anyone happen to have a save at the beginning of disk 3 or ideally when you take control of Seth? My save is now corrupted, and I really don't want to start over...
Try this
Attachments
00000001.zip
(529.51 KiB) Downloaded 226 times

alielle3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alielle3 »

Thanks so much!

whodafreak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whodafreak »

This is my first time trying this but I couldn't get any of the tables to work. I'm pretty sure it was because I was using the canary build. I used HimoShifu's Euene9 table to start since I was also getting addresses in the 2XXXXXXXX range. I found that the table lined up perfectly when I offset everything by -FFF0000. Hope this helps other people that need the save anywhere.

V2 - Added some new character fields for HP, MP, and MP. If you freeze the HP & MP, you will have it restored at the end of battles but it won't update to the max if you get a level up. The XP seems to always be out of 100 for each level, so if you set that to 99, you will level up at the end of a battle.

V3 - Updated to add all the components you get in disc 4 (the blue ones in my table). I also updated the accessories list to add the dlc accessories,

V4 - Added the missing three rings. I am in the dlc dungeon now so I probably won't update this again. Although I might look into trying to figure out how to do these "tables" of values without having to duplicate them dozens of times (e.g. accessories & ring lists). I may also try to figure out how to run this to get the values in the 1XXXXXXXX range so I can upload both versions after confirming everything still works.
Attachments
Lost Odyssey-xenia-canary(Eugene9).CT
V4
(2.69 MiB) Downloaded 1033 times
V3
(2.69 MiB) Downloaded 270 times
V2
(2.14 MiB) Downloaded 241 times
V1
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 247 times
Last edited by whodafreak on Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

CrowTweet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrowTweet »

whodafreak wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:01 am
This is my first time trying this but I couldn't get any of the tables to work. I'm pretty sure it was because I was using the canary build. I used HimoShifu's Euene9 table to start since I was also getting addresses in the 2XXXXXXXX range. I found that the table lined up perfectly when I offset everything by -FFF0000. Hope this helps other people that need the save anywhere.
This is awesome! Thank you! I was struggling trying to get this going, but this version works great for me. I did have ROV rather than RTV turned on and had to switch it back. I'm on the May 21, 2023 version in case that helps anyone else out.

whodafreak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whodafreak »

CrowTweet wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:36 pm
whodafreak wrote:
This is awesome! Thank you! I was struggling trying to get this going, but this version works great for me. I did have ROV rather than RTV turned on and had to switch it back. I'm on the May 21, 2023 version in case that helps anyone else out.
I updated my table with a few more things I've been poking around at. I am also using rov and draw_resolution_scale of 2x2. I am currently on disc 2 and only had an issue at the very end of disc one
Spoiler
End of the Mack Fight
so far. I got around that by turning the 4k/60fps patch off completely. And I am using the April 15th version of xenia canary.

Ashimpure
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashimpure »

Hey made an account to share this with everyone else but I got around the cell crash by... doing nothing. I swapped to Seth, then just waited and it played the next cutscene without any crashes.

This is without using a cheat engine table or any patches, config files etc. Just on canary.

CrowTweet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrowTweet »

The version of whodafreak's table that I was able to get working with Canary worked for a bit, then stopped. I was able to find the Vinny.CT table that worked with my version and compare the two to find the offset I needed. The correct one for me was 18326D690 rather than the 28326D690 of the table. Not sure what the reason was. It looked like I'm doing most everything the same, but it could be the patches I used or maybe one of the settings.

If anyone else is having issues getting it to work and can find one of the addresses from a table that works of by searching out the address, you can calculate the offset by comparing the two addresses in a hex calculator. Once you have the offset, you can right click on any option in the table and do recalculate addresses, change to hex, and then enter the offset (maybe in negative like -100000000). The table should show the values. For me it wasn't recognizing gold, but then with the offset switch it did. All the rest reconfigured and the table has worked 100% since then.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I'll be trying out this game and check to see if things works currently.
whodafreak wrote:

V2 - Added some new character fields for HP, MP, and MP. If you freeze the HP & MP, you will have it restored at the end of battles but it won't update to the max if you get a level up. The XP seems to always be out of 100 for each level, so if you set that to 99, you will level up at the end of a battle.
So far this works IF I turn all the 2's into 1's on the addresses, as I did a search for healing items and noticed that is the addresses I have to follow. IE for cold water stone address is 26E937F4C, i changed it to 16E937F4C and got the right amount to show.

Now if only there was some assistance cheats/mods like always perfect ring strike.

iTbag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iTbag »

sorry to Necro this thread, but is anyone able to fix the trainers using newest Dec Xenia Canary? none of the tables here are working as of 1/4/24