Dragon Spear

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Spear

Post by TouchMe »

Hello, everyone, and I am SO SORRY for reviving an old thread. I really apologize for this and for bothering you but I really need help and I am at my own wits end here, feeling useless and stuck in a corner, I can't for the life of me find the rest of the PET IDs and I am losing my mind, it's been 5 days now. I am really begging anyone out there who has the list already and willing to share with me the codes or if there is someone out there who has the knowledge and the capacity to find the IDs because, clearly, I am too useless to do that since I don't know coding or programming in general. I only managed to find 2 pets out of pure luck by messing up with numbers and that's it, no matter how I keep messing with values changing the other pets are NEVER dropping. Here's what I have so far :

1102:Cocoling
1103:Poppy
1106:Thelmee
2101:Pumpkin Jack
2102:Meow
2103:Snow Pong
3102:Sweetie Roux

I need the rest which are these :

1. Ramzy Spring
2. Sickle Roux
3. Mermaid
4. Merry Chrome
5. Pooh Roux
6. Sleepy Roux
7. Tamie
8. Demongel
9. Pipsy
10. Rudol Pong
11. Santa Pong

^ I could only find on my own out of luck, again, only two of them, Pumpkin Jack and Snow Pong. It seems if I put numbers like 1100, or 1107, or 2100 or 2103 or 3100, 3103, 3104 etc, they don't work. I am confused how my wild idea worked somehow for the pumpkin and the snowman, yes, that's exactly what I did. I saw the numbers and was like "hmmm, what if I put that number before/after that one?" But this is not the case for everything, so I am very lost. Please, help! Anyone!!

Also, how did I updated the table with these two pets? Here's what I did, on the table, where you go to change values and pick a pet (ex: Meow), right click on that and click on the option that says "Set/Change Dropdown selection options" and just add it there, just copy paste the code and that's it, I also put the names because I want to know what I am selecting in my dropdown list.

Okay, that's it. I know this is too much to ask but I seriously need some guidance or help here, I really do not know how to search for something specific as pet IDs, and I don't know how to make this appear/work either. Nothing else works! Please, someone, help me.

Again, I am sorry for reviving an old thread.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

As I have some fate with this game (I was young + honestly dumb and reckless at that time :P) , I can answer your question.

1. Ramzy Spring - 310430
2. Sickle Roux - 310230
3. Mermaid - 210230
4. Merry Chrome - 310120
5. Pooh Roux - 310250
6. Sleepy Roux - 310240
7. Tamie - 110620
8. Demongel - 110420
9. Pipsy - 110330
10. Rudol Pong - 210320
11. Santa Pong - 210330

You probably need only the four front number based on what you posted about the other pets...probably

Edit: There's a high chance the two number at the back represent a different version of the same pet, like snow pong = 210310, rudol pong = 210320, santa pong = 210330

For example for me is:

1.Cocoling-110210
2.Poppy-110310

How did I do it?
Hijack the data manager and dump the whole item ID list into CE :lol: .

There's probably better ways to do it, like theoretically, patching the dll to export the whole dict list into excel during runtime :ph34r: .

In any case, that's it. I'm not planning to play this game any more than this 8-) .

Best Regards,
notpikachu

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:54 pm
As I have some fate with this game (I was young + honestly dumb and reckless at that time :P) , I can answer your question.

1. Ramzy Spring - 310430
2. Sickle Roux - 310230
3. Mermaid - 210230
4. Merry Chrome - 310120
5. Pooh Roux - 310250
6. Sleepy Roux - 310240
7. Tamie - 110620
8. Demongel - 110420
9. Pipsy - 110330
10. Rudol Pong - 210320
11. Santa Pong - 210330

You probably need only the four front number based on what you posted about the other pets...probably

Edit: There's a high chance the two number at the back represent a different version of the same pet, like snow pong = 210310, rudol pong = 210320, santa pong = 210330

For example for me is:

1.Cocoling-110210
2.Poppy-110310

How did I do it?
Hijack the data manager and dump the whole item ID list into CE :lol: .

There's probably better ways to do it, like theoretically, patching the dll to export the whole dict list into excel during runtime :ph34r: .

In any case, that's it. I'm not planning to play this game any more than this 8-) .

Best Regards,
notpikachu
Hey, first of all, I AM SO THANKFUL TO YOU!!! SO much that you took your time to help me out! Thanks!

But...sadly, nothing works. I spent like an hour and a half testing each code two times, copying / pasting it and changing it differently, each one of them, it doesn't work. The codes are also the same as the ones I already tried on my own and they didn't work. From what I could understand, it's a 4 digit code now, have you played this game very recently to check the memory values? I have a strong feeling they changed some things, I don't know. I am sorry for all this...I really tried, I swear, I really tried, these are not working, I am very lost.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

The version that I tested is v1.012 which is the same version with the Steam one :P

Somehow I anticipated the factor that you misunderstood the item ID with Shinkansen drop id. :D

What I expect you to do is changing an existing pet into the pet that you want ~ it's like alchemist, transmute stuff but using pet instead of gold.

What you need to do -- is mostly grunt work > Open up Shinkansen's table (great table btw, lots of aob tallied up to the current version, saving me the time for searching cheats from scratch)

LocalData_Static > LocalData_static Update Base Address? Yes > LocalData_static Stats > _hero_save_data > _item_inven > pet_item_inventory > Slot 1 >

Edit 1: There's an Item ID field, used that with my ID list (didn't realized it b4)

I'm calling BS if someone say it doesn't work :lol:

Hopefully, that answer your question~

Best Regards,
notpikachu

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:13 am
The version that I tested is v1.012 which is the same version with the Steam one :P

Somehow I anticipated the factor that you misunderstood the item ID with Shinkansen drop id. :D

What I expect you to do is changing an existing pet into the pet that you want ~ it's like alchemist, transmute stuff but using pet instead of gold.

What you need to do -- is mostly grunt work > Open up Shinkansen's table (great table btw, lots of aob tallied up to the current version, saving me the time for searching cheats from scratch)

LocalData_Static > LocalData_static Update Base Address? Yes > LocalData_static Stats > _hero_save_data > _item_inven > pet_item_inventory > Slot 1 >

Edit 1: There's an Item ID field, used that with my ID list (didn't realized it b4)

I'm calling BS if someone say it doesn't work :lol:

Hopefully, that answer your question~

Best Regards,
notpikachu
Hey! Thanks again that you took your time to help me out! Yes it is indeed Shinkansen's table. EDIT : Looks like my table does not have have Data ID and Item ID, I have everything else except those two. Is there any chance you could upload this table for me, please? Otherwise, can I do it myself?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

I think so, a quick test shows an increment after I changed to an unknown pet. If nothing else, I'm going to uninstall the game and should be doing something more productive.

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:36 pm
I think so, a quick test shows an increment after I changed to an unknown pet. If nothing else, I'm going to uninstall the game and should be doing something more productive.
Hey, again. I agree with your decision, sorry for nagging you about this, is it still possible to upload he table for me, please? Thank you for everything, you are the only person that cared.