Post by 7aniki »

chaoticQuantum wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:31 am
boeta2 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:29 pm
chaoticQuantum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:45 am
can you make a guide how to do this?
actually that tool usage count doesnt matter anymore if you can edit your tool to golden/blessed directly just like @preordercancelled mention above
yeah, but i need to complete the tool achievements
1. start a fresh new game
2. after tutorial, go to the field and use your hoe, tile the soil 6 square
3. go to cheat engine, new search-2 byte -search for value 6
4. back to game, tile more 6 square
5. back to cheat engine, next search for 12, it will narrow down to a couple of address
6. repeat step 4-5 til you got only 1-2 address
7. add that address to address list, then change the value to 4000 (requirement for gold hoe)

do the same for water can

for milker, it takes more days, because you can only milk your cow 2 times per day,

if you got all of above 3 tool's address, you can reload your old save file, and change the usage count value manually

7aniki
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life

Post by 7aniki »

I edited ndck76's table, now it can modify the item name at the inventory level 1 slot 2 ONLY (why not all slot? Because i am lazy)
How to use:
1. Use the item editor from ndck76 normally (that using fertilizer slot 1 at pasture steps)
2. When it generate all your inventory's value, now you can edit the item in the [Level 1 slot 2 Item Name], using a dropdown list (Item ID provided by SerenceGrace, I omitted all the tools ID, hopefully it won't crash the game)

Edit:
I added to the previous item editor:
-tool slot 1 editor
Can change your tool to blessed version, avoid duplicate tool or it will create paradox!
-NPC friendship editor below Level 5 slot 8
I still play at winter year 1 so there are 3 unknown NPC in the middle that I found the address too, maybe Garret, San and Kate, and maybe 2 address below van is vinnie and your child, I will update later after I unlock those characters). Their address is just +B8 offset from the last.
This is just friendship editor, and not marriage candidate affection editor. Maybe you can help me point out their affection address?
You can max their friendship value at 100 so you don't need to give them gift everyday again.
Weirdly I can't find dog friendship address yet
Sorry it took so long because I manually add the friendship addresses one by one, stupid me don't know how to automate them

Edit2:
added Child Stats Editor (Thanks to mymoony, finally!)
My mistake was assuming the wrong initial value for first search based on my eye.

Edit3:
Because ndck76's item editor need extra steps to populate their value, which is not very convenience to use, so I moved Tool slot 1 editor, Child Stats editor, Friendship editor below Player stats editor tree. Now you can change their value directly without needing to do that fertilizer trick again
Also re-sorted friendship editor, ascending, based on NPC name for easier searching

Edit4:
added TimeMachine below Time Editor, perfected by ParkourPenguin
-NEVER SAVE after you use the time machine
-just use it to travel back X days if you happen to sleep early and forgot/missed a festival (within 1 month range). i.e: you missed winter 5 starlight festival, go back to winter 4, then sleep and wait in the location of starlight festival until it started, do not touch anything. After you watched the festival, STOP and just reload your save file
-trust me, it brings more chaos than benefit if you ever using the time machine
Attachments
STORY OF SEASONS A Wonderful Life Item Tool Friendship ChildStats editor TimeMachine.CT
(158.64 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
STORY OF SEASONS A Wonderful Life Item Tool Friendship ChildStats editor.CT
(153.69 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
Last edited by 7aniki on Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:21 am, edited 8 times in total.

preorder cancelled
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by preorder cancelled »

7aniki wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:53 am
I edited ndck76's table, now it can modify the item name at the inventory level 1 slot 2 ONLY (why not all slot? Because i am lazy)
How to use:
1. Use the item editor from ndck76 normally (that using fertilizer slot 1 at pasture steps)
2. When it generate all your inventory's value, now you can edit the item in the [Level 1 slot 2 Item Name], using a dropdown list (Item ID provided by SerenceGrace, I omitted all the tools ID, hopefully it won't crash the game)

Edit:
-tool slot 1 editor
Can change your tool to blessed version, avoid duplicate tool or it will create paradox!
I still play at winter year 1 so there are 3 unknown NPC in the middle that I found the address too, maybe Garret, San and Kate, and maybe 2 address below van is vinnie and your child, I will update later after I unlock those characters). Their address is just +B8 offset from the last.
This is just friendship editor, and not marriage candidate affection editor. Maybe you can help me point out their affection address?
You can max their friendship value at 100 so you don't need to give them gift everyday again.
Sorry it took so long because I manually add the friendship addresses one by one, stupid me don't know how to automate them
Nice work !

7aniki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7aniki »

Of course I'd like to thank you too, preorder cancelled, for guiding me extensively. Without that, this wont be possible.

Anyway, miniupdate, I married and as expected,
unknown friendship is Garret's
unknown2 friendship is San's
unknown3 friendship is Kate's
and surprisingly, your child friendship is -B8 before Cecilia's (you can copy [cecilia friendship] and paste above it, a window will appear and type -B8 in the offset part)
I'm holding to upload the new table, because I haven't meet Vinnie yet

I still curious with dog friendship address, at the start of the game it's value should be 50 point because it has the same position with Cecilia (compared using photoshop), but whenever I increase decrease it, I still found nothing

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

"Give the gamer a cheat table and they will just play the game for days
Teach them how to make one and you breed a new table maker
"

GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaleDDS »

7aniki wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:18 am
Of course I'd like to thank you too, preorder cancelled, for guiding me extensively. Without that, this wont be possible.

Anyway, miniupdate, I married and as expected,
unknown friendship is Garret's
unknown2 friendship is San's
unknown3 friendship is Kate's
and surprisingly, your child friendship is -B8 before Cecilia's (you can copy [cecilia friendship] and paste above it, a window will appear and type -B8 in the offset part)
I'm holding to upload the new table, because I haven't meet Vinnie yet

I still curious with dog friendship address, at the start of the game it's value should be 50 point because it has the same position with Cecilia (compared using photoshop), but whenever I increase decrease it, I still found nothing
Hope you can figure out child stats

7aniki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7aniki »

GaleDDS wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:25 am
From the official JP guide translation here (thanks to mymoony), [Link]
we knew that there's some event that require Child's music ability ≥200, which mean the child ability value could be stored as minimum as 2byte or float.
And at the start of the year 2, some of those interest/abilites bar are empty (cecilia's child Art music athletic academic are empty) which mean their value is 0 (zero).
Unfortunately, we can make the child cry, but it just lower their friendship point. Their abilities and interest never reduced even after I scared them for 5 days straight. So we can only do [next search-increased value/unchanged value], no decreased value search here.

Sadly I still can't narrow down which address store those interest and abilites value. What I've done are:
-start at year 2 spring 1 using cecilia child
-screenshot the interest bar, and using photoshop to determine how many % that ranching bar's filled (i.e <10%)
-do a first scan with: 2byte, value between 80 and 110 (10% of 1000, assuming the max bar is 1000), search range within stamina address and friendship address from item editor
-then do a 5 days straight of showing milker, brush, clipper, egg, milk, cheese, wool, fooder, fooder+, bird feed to children everyday
-after the 5th day gift and 10th day gift (visually the ranching interest bar is increased), i do next search:increased value
-repeat until winter year 2 but still can't find it

There must be something wrong with my approach? My potato PC died everytime I do Unknown initial value search T_T

My mistake maybe:
-assuming the initial value between 80 and 100 (I tried searching for unknown initial value and value 0 for other empty interest bar but it result in hundred of million address which crash my potato PC)
-searching range between player's stamina address and friendship address
-searching for 2 byte or float, it could be 4 byte like stamina

GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaleDDS »

7aniki wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:38 pm
GaleDDS wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:25 am
From the official JP guide translation here (thanks to mymoony), [Link]
we knew that there's some event that require Child's music ability ≥200, which mean the child ability value could be stored as minimum as 2byte or float.
And at the start of the year 2, some of those interest/abilites bar are empty (cecilia's child Art music athletic academic are empty) which mean their value is 0 (zero).
Unfortunately, we can make the child cry, but it just lower their friendship point. Their abilities and interest never reduced even after I scared them for 5 days straight. So we can only do [next search-increased value/unchanged value], no decreased value search here.

Sadly I still can't narrow down which address store those interest and abilites value. What I've done are:
-start at year 2 spring 1 using cecilia child
-screenshot the interest bar, and using photoshop to determine how many % that ranching bar's filled (i.e <10%)
-do a first scan with: 2byte, value between 80 and 110 (10% of 1000, assuming the max bar is 1000), search range within stamina address and friendship address from item editor
-then do a 5 days straight of showing milker, brush, clipper, egg, milk, cheese, wool, fooder, fooder+, bird feed to children everyday
-after the 5th day gift and 10th day gift (visually the ranching interest bar is increased), i do next search:increased value
-repeat until winter year 2 but still can't find it

There must be something wrong with my approach? My potato PC died everytime I do Unknown initial value search T_T

My mistake maybe:
-assuming the initial value between 80 and 100 (I tried searching for unknown initial value and value 0 for other empty interest bar but it result in hundred of million address which crash my potato PC)
-searching range between player's stamina address and friendship address
-searching for 2 byte or float, it could be 4 byte like stamina
I searched 4bytes but I came up empty. I thought I might've found the values but they didn't seem to change or influence the stats at all. I don't think it could be float because the points seem to be flat values, but perhaps it's not points that should be looked into but perhaps the multipliers for each stat? Every child should have strengths and weaknesses so maybe multiplying how many points they gain is the better solution

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

GaleDDS wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:48 am
perhaps the multipliers for each stat?
how to search for multipliers?

what if you reload the older save file to be enable to do next search-reduced value? then reload newer save file for increased value?
Last edited by boeta2 on Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7aniki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7aniki »

I updated my table above, added child stats editor, now I don't need to take care of my child too

About item editor, I tested edit my item to stone tablet D at year 2 spring 1, when I go to digsite and out, Carter doesn't recognize that stone tablet in my inventory, so I need to manually dig the stone tablet D to trigger the event correctly. Possesing the edited item doesn't count as obtaining them (like the edited meals wont count to number of meals cooked achievement)

nscovil88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nscovil88 »

preorder cancelled wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:29 am
Editing item ID - search for item amount (or use the Quick Item Editor function in the script in ndck76's post). Once you locate the item amount, the two addresses before the amount are the item ID - edit that value (2 byte) to change to whatever item you want.

Keep in mind the item list covers pretty much every item including crops, seeds, tools, cafe food, children's toys, outfits - just don't put stuff that shouldn't be in your bag otherwise it can crash.

Fertilizer = 1722
1661 = Hoe, 1662 = Copper Hoe, 1663 = Silver Hoe, 1665 = Golden Hoe, 1665 = Blessed Hoe
1666 = Sickle > etc > 1670 = Blessed Sickle
1671 = Watering Can > etc > 1675 = Blessed Watering Can
1676 = Milker > etc > 1680 = Blessed Milker
1681 = Clippers > etc > 1685 = Blessed Clippers
1686 = Fishing Rod > etc > 1690 = Blessed Fishing Rod
1691 = Brush, 1692 = Camera

To find your tool bar keep one tool (like the Hoe) in slot one, and another in slot two (Sickle)
From there do a 2 byte search for whatever item you have in slot 1 (1661 in this example) > swap the item position over to slot 2 in the menu > search for the tool now in slot 1 (1666 in this example)
From there you can just edit the value and then swap them around until you have a full set of Blessed Gear. I would suggest only upgrading existing ones that you have (like don't turn your brush into a Blessed Fishing Rod if you haven't gotten the basic Fishing Rod) since it might mess up your game.

For the outfits go to the mirror and change your outfits -
Wonder-fur Life (male) = 1
Wonder-fur Life (female) = 2
Cow-digan = 5
Raincoat = 6
etc etc

Equip one outfit > search value > change outfit > search value > repeat until you get four addresses - change ALL of those to whatever value outfit you want

Spoiler
Am I doing this right? I'm trying to convert Base Tomato Seeds to S tier (0388 ==> 0399). I used the quick editor in the table. I see the Base seeds, but I'm not sure where to put 0399. There's 5 columns: Active, Description, Address, Type, and Value.

Address does not let me change and it reads (1F1FDFEE7E2), not 0388. 2 byte is a drop down (obviously).

What are these numbers? How do I enact real change?

Could someone write a item script that allows you to do just that?
just download the link a few posts ago... DOH!

Dzaki_Jo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dzaki_Jo »

7aniki wrote:
How to use:

Edit:
-tool slot 1 editor

Edit2:
My mistake was assuming the wrong initial value for first search based on my eye.
sorry sir, i can't click the box use this cheat engine table.

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

Dzaki_Jo wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:53 am
sorry sir, i can't click the box use this cheat engine table.
is your game steam version or not?
have you attached your game to the cheat engine?

teddymonroe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teddymonroe »

7aniki wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:31 pm
I updated my table above, added child stats editor, now I don't need to take care of my child too

About item editor, I tested edit my item to stone tablet D at year 2 spring 1, when I go to digsite and out, Carter doesn't recognize that stone tablet in my inventory, so I need to manually dig the stone tablet D to trigger the event correctly. Possesing the edited item doesn't count as obtaining them (like the edited meals wont count to number of meals cooked achievement)
hi I'm sorry but i cant seem to check the child stats editor box, the values are just not working it always shows ??
i opened the child stats pages, picking my child, talking with my child, giving him items and showing him tools to trigger value change but it doesn't work too. it also goes the same with friendship editors with the NPCS.
yes i have attached the game to CE because i successfully used the player editor for stamina & stuff. please if you could give a thorough guide to trigger the values i'd appreciate it so much :')

shortcake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shortcake »

7aniki wrote:
How to use:

Edit:
-tool slot 1 editor

Edit2:
I'm very sorry to bug you, but I'm not sure how to populate these values, particularly for the child stats. They remain "??" no matter what I do.