Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
EtherealSpire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Req] Sonic Origins

Post by EtherealSpire »

glaucocfg wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:44 pm
I am a married man who works, takes care of the family, my child and the problems at my home. I have time to play too (like this Origins). Anyone who wants updates instantly, feel free to edit the table and update it before me.
People are so damn impatient man, but thank you for this table and for the updates as always!
Here I made changes to the table by attempting to fix grammar/typo errors the best I could and where the hotkeys for debug are now NUMPAD 1 and NUMPAD 2 since Shift and Tab interferes with Steam overlay. Edit: I missed some typos, file re-uploaded. Edit Again: Updated to his current table
Attachments
SonicOrigins.CT
(66 KiB) Downloaded 346 times

Lord Awesomesauce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord Awesomesauce »

There's a new version out for a couple weeks, v2.0.1. My question is, how did you guys figure out how to enable debug mode and things like never drowning? I can do basic things like rings and lives, but I'd like to be able to figure out other things, especially how to enable debug mode.

Thanks for everything guys, you're awesome! :)

LifeIsABeach2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LifeIsABeach2 »

First of all, thank you everyone for putting together such a comprehensive Cheat Table! I just got the game yesterday, but I can't seem to get any of the cheats in the latest table working with the v2.0.1 released on August 24th. Did Sega patch out everything again with v2.0.1? Curious if anyone else is having the same issue?

exxuse
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by exxuse »

CT is still not working with ver 2.0.2. can anybode patch it?