Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
khemeher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake PC

Post by khemeher »

totalabyss wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:40 am
How where you able to do that 5 mins in? did you check the xp level in arena and search for it in cheat engine do a match win and check again till it narrowed it down?
EDIT: I expanded on this explanation in my edited original post. Hopefully that answers your questions. Basically the way you're describing it is correct. Just bear in mind that you have to look at both the team status screen & the pilot setup screen so you can get the level-up screen & be givin the menu to pick skills.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

khemeher wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:32 am
I expanded on this explanation in my edited original post.
(Google translate)

+1. You provided a lot of useful information, which, unfortunately, only 1 user rated positively.

If you know, please answer a few questions. Is there an option in the game to delete acquired skills to make room for new ones? Can any pilot get any skill in the game, or does each pilot only have their own skills? If you use "SKIP" at the beginning of the game when obtaining skills, will other skills appear in the future when choosing, or will they remain the same?

P.S. Using scripts, I can assign or remove any skill from any pilot, but I need to know how the game will react to these manipulations. :)

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

SKiLL Exp option, pls)

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Skills you can add, change, remove, or level up/downgrade skills in the same "Wanzer" structure where most of the other game values are located.
For example, here is the first move in the first fight of the game with five max skills set:
Spoiler
P.S. However, I personally think that it is not interesting to play like that.

koaandaman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koaandaman »

AlexS wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:01 pm
(Google translation)

Skills you can add, change, remove, or level up/downgrade skills in the same "Wanzer" structure where most of the other game values are located.
For example, here is the first move in the first fight of the game with five max skills set:
Spoiler
help me pslese i wont to know how to fix it. :D

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

AlexS wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:01 pm
(Google translation)

Spoiler
Explain, pls, clearly. At start of a battle u have no skill and they r ?? in table. How u add em and change on correct value!?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Has anyone tried playing on the highest difficulty level "GENERAL"? If so, please tell me if there are any changes in this difficulty mode compared to the normal difficulty mode (except for the declared +900% HP and +100% damage) ? When I launched the game in this mode, I did not see any other changes.