Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
r0xm2n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by r0xm2n »

I'll second that the new table is working for me too (I'm using Steam version too).
So thanks dood.

Hitoshura7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshura7 »

It's not working for me, why?

1. Bought a Timble, got its ID, put it on the sheet
2. Chose the slot, the item, the property on steam
3. Grabbed the Address/Value, copied it to the item on cheat engine table

Crashes.

rainbowsalmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainbowsalmon »

Hi everyone, thank you for the hard work!
Question, does this table works for FG copy with chronos update? I tried to run the table but I can't click anything, it just gives me "dong" unclickable sound.
Thank you.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

rainbowsalmon wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:31 am
Question, does this table works for FG copy with chronos update? I tried to run the table but I can't click anything, it just gives me "dong" unclickable sound.
Thank you.
yes it does work with FG+chronos update. did you forget to select process?
Hitoshura7 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:10 pm
It's not working for me, why?

1. Bought a Timble, got its ID, put it on the sheet
2. Chose the slot, the item, the property on steam
3. Grabbed the Address/Value, copied it to the item on cheat engine table

Crashes.
use the non steam version value if the steam version value isnt not working for you

Farlavor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Farlavor »

When I had tried the cheat table, something doen't work as expected.
Everything from Value instead of showing current stats (Like for example the cheat shop values) shows as value "??" instead of current value.
I had tried two different versions of Disgaea 7 (NON steam version), mine is currently at "1.09"

and just to have the same results, Idk if there's a compatible version of this cheat table for 1.09 and I don't wanna cheat revolution or any stuff by monthly/yearly subscription. Is there a chance for a Cheat Table for "1.09" non steam version of Disgaea 7 very soon?

sorry if I am being rude, but I already lost a savegame for just updating this game from "1.02?" to "1.09"... Not everyone can have a 1.00 version available in NON steam version (By not ethical methods you know 8-) ), I already tried googling that and found nothing.

EDIT: Sorry.... I forgot to know that there's a "Hook up" line in cheat and some changes by the face... LOL... Edited and since there's no way to delete the message, let's just say I solved it right after posting here. Sorry guys. :mrgreen:

rainbowsalmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainbowsalmon »

Yes I already select the process.
So I can click the first row like Compact Mode, Disgaea 7, etc. but starting from Base so on are unclickable.
xapicool777 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:50 pm
rainbowsalmon wrote:
Thank you.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

rainbowsalmon wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:44 pm
Yes I already select the process.
So I can click the first row like Compact Mode, Disgaea 7, etc. but starting from Base so on are unclickable.
xapicool777 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:50 pm
rainbowsalmon wrote:
Thank you.
no need to activate/select hook up and disgaea7.exe (that code is from tekknen but i dont know what is that for + i never use that)

rainbowsalmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainbowsalmon »

Yes this one, from Base and so on are not clickable. Or maybe... Base option is not supposed to be checked as well?

Edit: I tried it again and so up until enabled by Menu are clickable, starting from Base, HL, etc are dong sound; but, Rosen Queen Co is clickable, menu under it are dong sound again.
xapicool777 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:58 am
no need to activate/select hook up and disgaea7.exe (that code is from tekknen but i dont know what is that for + i never use that)

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

rainbowsalmon wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:04 pm
Yes this one, from Base and so on are not clickable. Or maybe... Base option is not supposed to be checked as well?

Edit: I tried it again and so up until enabled by Menu are clickable, starting from Base, HL, etc are dong sound; but, Rosen Queen Co is clickable, menu under it are dong sound again.
xapicool777 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:58 am
yes the base is not supposed to be checked, in fact most of it doesn't need to checked. checked mean you freeze the value or it is used to show the children in it (like category). the pink/purple/orange color are "parent" that have "children" in it.
in cheat engine what you need to do is change the value, not like trainer that needed to be checked to activated the code.

rainbowsalmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainbowsalmon »

I see! Thank you for the clarification.
xapicool777 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:14 pm
yes the base is not supposed to be checked, in fact most of it doesn't need to checked. checked mean you freeze the value or it is used to show the children in it (like category). the pink/purple/orange color are "parent" that have "children" in it.
in cheat engine what you need to do is change the value, not like trainer that needed to be checked to activated the code.

BakingBeer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BakingBeer »

Hello,
I am a total noob, this is my first time trying this program and was hoping i could get some guidance.
I want to add properties manually to the gears.

My Disgaea is in Steam, version 1.10 with all DLC.

I have installed CheatEngine 7.5 and using the table called Disgaea7.CT + the values from the Excel file made by xapicool777.

I probably do not get this right:
1. i launch the game
2. open CheatEngine
3. i click to on the screen icon with a magnifier in CheatEngine / app/ Disgaea 7
4. then on the folder with arrow up / select the CT table file
5. i select Item Editor @ Equipmet Menu and Properties Editor (Use Xapicool777 Excel Table)
6. i go in the game item menu and browse my weapons. I see the values updating in CheatEngine while selecting different items in game
7. i change the value in slot 1, for example with AAE624D8 (it is in 4 bytes). I can't see anything happening in game.
But then, if i select another item in the game menu, the moment i am back on the previous item, the game crashes.
It doesn't matter if I input the code for Steam version or for Fitgirl, same result.

What am I doing wrong?

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

BakingBeer wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:51 pm
Hello,
I am a total noob, this is my first time trying this program and was hoping i could get some guidance.
I want to add properties manually to the gears.

My Disgaea is in Steam, version 1.10 with all DLC.

I have installed CheatEngine 7.5 and using the table called Disgaea7.CT + the values from the Excel file made by xapicool777.

I probably do not get this right:
1. i launch the game
2. open CheatEngine
3. i click to on the screen icon with a magnifier in CheatEngine / app/ Disgaea 7
4. then on the folder with arrow up / select the CT table file
5. i select Item Editor @ Equipmet Menu and Properties Editor (Use Xapicool777 Excel Table)
6. i go in the game item menu and browse my weapons. I see the values updating in CheatEngine while selecting different items in game
7. i change the value in slot 1, for example with AAE624D8 (it is in 4 bytes). I can't see anything happening in game.
But then, if i select another item in the game menu, the moment i am back on the previous item, the game crashes.
It doesn't matter if I input the code for Steam version or for Fitgirl, same result.

What am I doing wrong?
sorry for late reply as i already moved on from D7. maybe you miss some step.
up till step 5 is correct i think. so i will try explain from next step
1. after you select item editor @ equipment menu (this will open the child in that), you will see item ID edit (use xapicool777 excel table). first dont do anything because first time you will see ??? value (because the value is not search yet). remember cheat engine is not a trainer, if you check the box that mean you freeze the value, if you freeze the value and then you choose another item in game, maybe CTD can happen or some thing messed up. if you don't know how freeze value function it is better not use that function. okay move on,
2. go back to the game, open menu, select item, then go highlight thimble (if you don't have you can buy at shop or just highlight thimble on shop or highlight at record npc, it doesn't matter what you choose as long as it is thimble)
3. wait a bit so the value in "item ID edit (use xapicool777 excel table)" is changed, then copy that value (thimble ID) and paste it in the excel
4. for me i use FG version, but if you crash try using steam version.
5. to anticipate CTD you can highlight "rubber gloves" and see what is the item ID for that item. the just match it in excel table

-> I will update the excel file to V2.7 (add CTD anticipation with rubber gloves value as help)

so lets do some example:
-> edit item:
1.after you get thimble ID paste the value in excel file, then grab rubber gloves value then paste it in excel file. the excel file now will tell you what version you can use
2. lets try change weapon in inventory, go to game and highlight any item you want to change
3. go to excel file locate item id that you want, ex. baal sword. copy the value from excel file, and paste it in CE -> item ID edit (use xapicool777 excel table)
4. the item should be change now, for appearance you can use item world npc to fix.
-> edit properties: you can change but not add. first check how many properties on the item which properties that you wanted to edit. if that item only have 4 properties. then the only properties you can change/edit is slot 1, slot 2, slot 3, slot 4. not slot 5, change this you will get CTD. the step is same as item edit but instead you get properties value and paste it in Properties Editor (use xapicool777 excel table)
-> if after you put thimble and rubber glove id in excel and then it tell you, you can use FG version or steam version but you still get CTD that mean you do some mistake, try again from first step. if the excel file tell you to do not use, then that mean FG and steam version isn't match with the current game that you use and if you use it, you can get CTD. either try download-install again from FG and update from chronos or not use this

notes:
- i am still using D7 v.1.09 and i will not update the game and i don't know if the game is already have an update or not.
- CTD = Crash To Desktop.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

here you go V2.7
Attachments
Item & Property ID search v2.7 - Disgaea7 1.09.rar
V2.7 - Add CTD anticipation with rubber gloves value as help
Pass: 12345
(252.8 KiB) Downloaded 993 times

imagelesskink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imagelesskink »

EDIT: nvm

henr19
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by henr19 »

Hi. About your Disgaea 7 cheat tables on page 3, the latest table on that page, I noticed that it had a v1.25 under it. I've been pulling my hair out trying to find patch notes for said version v1.25, but I don't even think they exist. Could you please tell me what version of Disgaea 7 does that v1.25 CT use. Thank you!