Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
alucardzxz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ys I & II Chronicles+

Post by alucardzxz »

battalion wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:12 am
Made a quick table for Ys II Steam version. (Untested on other versions of the game)

It has the following options:
Gold
EXP
Infinite HP
Infinite MP
Max HP
Max MP
Max STR
Max DEF
Spammable Fire Magic (still have to charge normally for charged shots)
Quick HP Regen (in areas where you regen HP you will regen to full in one go, or have Spirit Cape equipped)
Have Items
Have Equipment

Edit: Added my (simple) table for Ys I due to a request. It has the same options as Ys II minus MP/Magic/HP regen options.
Edit2: Updated the table for Ys I to work with current steam build (Build ID: 7966314) [Last checked 2022-03-24]
Hello, man
Am i missing something or this table does'nt work anymore?

battalion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battalion »

alucardzxz wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:31 am
Hello, man
Am i missing something or this table does'nt work anymore?
Hey, are you refering to both or just one of the games? I haven't played either of them for quite some time so it's possible an update has broken the table considering there was some update for the first game and I updated that in march.

I have updated my previous post with a table for current steam version for Ys II

xavier1983
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xavier1983 »

Hi, I am just a newbie. I'm stuck with YS 1 on steam and was thinking of employing these cheats just to get through the game.
Can you please let me know how to employ this cheat? Or at least point me in the right direction?
Thank you.