Ventus132
Noobzor
Noobzor

FATE/EXTELLA LINK

Post by Ventus132 »

Game Name:[FATE/EXTELLA LINK]
Game Engine:[Unreal 4 engine]
Game Version:[1]
Options Required:[Infinite health , drive , phantasam circuts , and no cooldown on skills, level EXP pointers ]
Game/Steam Website:[[Link]]
Other Info:[N/A/]

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: FATE/EXTELLA LINK

Post by Noire Blackheart »

+1 also bond multiplier as well.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Try This table.
  • Options:
    "Bond_Multiplier"
    "View_ItemCraft "(REQ: Select "Item Atelier" on the "MY ROOM" screen)
    "EXP_Multiplier"
    "QP_Multiplier"
    "Combo_Multiplier"
    "ActiveSkill_NoCooldown"
    "CodeCasts_NoDecrease"
    "DriveGage_MAX"
    "K.O.9999999"
    "BattleStatus" (REQ: Enter battle stage)
Attachments
fateextellalink.CT
(36.67 KiB) Downloaded 1178 times
Last edited by DhaosCollider on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Leomon32
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leomon32 »

I dunno if you find any but did someone up to find the character scale code, normally I found it nearby the position and movement but on that one it seems to... I dunno I didn't found anything consistent, if you have any idea or a pointer, I would like that^^ Normally scales are like in hex 803F (3 times for X, Y and Z).

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Leomon32 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:19 pm
I dunno if you find any but did someone up to find the character scale code, normally I found it nearby the position and movement but on that one it seems to... I dunno I didn't found anything consistent, if you have any idea or a pointer, I would like that^^ Normally scales are like in hex 803F (3 times for X, Y and Z).
The display of the value using a pointer is in View_ItemCraft and BattleStatus.

View_ItemCraft - Select "Item Atelier" on the "MY ROOM" screen.
BattleStatus - Enter battle stage.

The pointer works under these conditions and displays the value.

Leomon32
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leomon32 »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 am
Leomon32 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:19 pm
The display of the value using a pointer is in View_ItemCraft and BattleStatus.

View_ItemCraft - Select "Item Atelier" on the "MY ROOM" screen.
BattleStatus - Enter battle stage.

The pointer works under these conditions and displays the value.
Thanks a lot, I found something but the values keep on moving. I noticed that characters on the map can be found when you actually have the model activated, for example searching ISKANDAR on the memory you will find a value, press next. Go below and you will see the model data, the scale is under that, I'll try to show a screenshot.

Also I found a camera distance value but take care, if you change the camera distance with the menu (maximum is 10, if you go for say 20) it will save it and corrupt the save data forever, it means the game will save the distance to 20 and you won't be unable to enter the menu ever again... (I wanted to make the camera farther, I mean big character, far camera, make sense xD" )

Leomon32
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leomon32 »

I'll try to explain here, hope the forum accept pictures, I'll store them on my drive. Be aware that I'm not used at all to all those float or anything, I learn cheat engine with the PS1 and those was fixed memory, with PC it's way more complicated for me so each time I have to do it manually... :oops: :

So first (I use Iskandar as an example but you will easily find the name of the other models like you can search for DARIUS for the respecting character), search ISKANDAR in the memory, the first one you will find isn't the right one but the second is : [Link]

Then scroll down a bit you will find the resource/common/character (each one will be different of course) : [Link]. Scroll down a bit in values again, you will find some values that look like a bunch of 803F in hex should be 6 of them, the 3 first ones will be the scales values ! [Link]. Basically, you have to change those 3 values to change the scale, 803F is the normal size 0040 is double etc take care not to set it too big xD For example [Link].

Something I noticed, that work in the battlefield too, almost the same but sometimes you will have to search further for the model (third ones for me), sometimes if you change manually the value, the legs will disappear (what I do is copy paste the whole in notepad, I dunno why that occur) and also, after some movement in the battlefield mode the values will reset to something like 7F3F and not exactly 803F (After a Phantasm), I really dunno why that occur. I managed to make the camera go way farther too, but each time it ends saving it and corrupt my save so be aware of that, backup your save !

I would be more than grateful if someone managed to find a mod that remove the cell shading because you will notice that it scales with the character making an ugly mess xD" Also a working long distance camera :wub:

Hope that will help

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Anyone got a character unlocker save, that unlocks the playable characters that can share...? (*Game completion % does not matter -- just want to try out the different chars.)

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

Hey, I am sorry for bothering you guys with this, just a wild thought and possibly to save the "hard work of searching, looking and testing" in hopes someone already done that/knows how to do that...

Any chance we can get a "DLC" unlocker? Like, an extra value checkbox that we press the checkbox and activating/unlocking every DLC costume and I am not necessarily talking about the ones we have to pay, but the ones who made it to other consoles for the sake of "promotion" there but never made it officially to the PC. I know the Unshackled Bride Nero exists in the game files, but the whole process of messing with .ddn extensions doesn't sound as appealing, gives me PTSD from Atelier Ryza. Was thinking of something more simple like in AC Odyssey' table, you could get a bulk of DLC items which were also HELIX items because they already existed in the game, just locked behind a greedy paywall.

If the above thing is not possible or nobody wants to do that, then, is there any chance we can get Install Skills multiplication? Meaning to get stuff like Bravery Σ to +10 or something, Anti-Hero Σ to +10, and so on and so on, though, this is very weird since we can just go and farm them the drop rate is kind of tiring when clearing up the whole stage and getting nothing/few of those.

Aside that, thank you so much for the table, I really appreciate it, I wish you the best and again, thank you so so so so SO much for taking your time and putting effort to make such a REALLY GOOD table to help people out! Thank you!!!!

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

Bump

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

You are roughly allocating two pages of memory for relatively small scripts.
alloc(newmem,$2048,"fateextellalink.exe"+72B7F8)
$2048 = 8264 bytes
I would suggest reducing the size of the alloc to a single memory page, or even less.
$1000 = 4096 bytes
Even then, that's still a considerable amount.

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

happyTugs wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:25 pm
You are roughly allocating two pages of memory for relatively small scripts.
alloc(newmem,$2048,"fateextellalink.exe"+72B7F8)
$2048 = 8264 bytes
I would suggest reducing the size of the alloc to a single memory page, or even less.
$1000 = 4096 bytes
Even then, that's still a considerable amount.
I used to misunderstand that $1000 means 1000 bytes.
Thank you for the information.