Cross Code V1.0

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Shion »

Finally found what I've been looking for. Here's another, most likely final, update:
  • 100% item drop rate
  • x10 money drops from monster kills
  • Minimum exp gain is 10
  • Skill points do not decrease
  • Consumables do not decrease on use
  • No SP required for combat arts
  • Trades do not consume items
  • Immortal mode (HP will go down to "CRITICAL" still)
Replace "\assets\js\game.compiled.js" with script in attached archive. Backup the original just in case.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Shion wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:00 am
Finally found what I've been looking for. Here's another, most likely final, update:
  • 100% item drop rate
  • x10 money drops from monster kills
  • Minimum exp gain is 10
  • Trades do not consume items
  • Immortal mode (HP will go down to "CRITICAL" still)
Replace "\assets\js\game.compiled.js" with script in attached archive. Backup the original just in case.
Thanks for the cheat.
Can you make a version without x10 money and exp?

Sorry for my bad english.

tlgun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tlgun »

Thanks for the cheat~

is it work in another version?

or
1.0.0-6

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Cross Code v1.0.0-6 cheat-mod

Post by Shion »

tlgun wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 am
It is the core game part of version specified, so using on another game version is not recommended.
ajip2 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:03 am
With immortal mode, 100% drop rates and money-only trades it kinda does make sense to remove those. OK.

I see the game was updated to v1.0.0-6 today, but it doesn't look like they've reobfuscated the script, so points are the same.
  • Immortal mode
  • 100% item drop rate
  • Trade does not consume items
"///" points for exp gain and money drops are still there, so you can find and modify them as you wish.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the skill points cheat this time. It is here now.

sanman2006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cross Code v1.0.0-6 cheat-mod

Post by sanman2006 »

Shion wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:29 am
tlgun wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 am
It is the core game part of version specified, so using on another game version is not recommended.
ajip2 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:03 am
With immortal mode, 100% drop rates and money-only trades it kinda does make sense to remove those. OK.

I see the game was updated to v1.0.0-6 today, but it doesn't look like they've reobfuscated the script, so points are the same.
  • Immortal mode
  • 100% item drop rate
  • Trade does not consume items
"///" points for exp gain and money drops are still there, so you can find and modify them as you wish.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the skill points cheat this time. It is here now.

Hey Shion! Great work.

Question though: How do I re-enable SP use for combat arts? As well as disabling immortality and items consumed in trades?
Many thanks! :D

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code v1.0.0-6 cheat-mod

Post by Shion »

sanman2006 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:20 pm
Question though: How do I re-enable SP use for combat arts? As well as disabling immortality and items consumed in trades?
To disable some cheats of this mod you'd have to revert to original game code at certain points. They can be found by searching for "///". Remove modified code, uncomment the original lines and there you go.

I think it is possible to mod the game so those options would be switchable in-game. But I'm not up to this task.

ifan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ifan »

overheating on attack
file: game.compiled.js
line for search: var b = 50 * (1 + this.W.zg("OVERHEAT_REDUCTION"));
replace 50 by >100 (I entered the 200)

It is not possible to find a value for increasing the focusing speed when shooting (aim?)
p.s. i seems to have found the right value..
i.AIM_SPEED = { element: [0.1, 0.2, 0.3],
ek: [0.1, 0.2, 0.4]

I changed the value smoothly, so I did not see any changes at once. when increased by 10 (ek: [9.0, 9.0, 9.0]), the effect is pleased )

managed to turn off the turret (almost all) in the test rooms of the monks and in the ice cave. does anyone need this? how to turn off the timer did not understand ((

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

ifan wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 pm
It is not possible to find a value for increasing the focusing speed when shooting (aim?)
Easily possible. And not only that. Searching for "1 + this.W.zg(" would give you functions where modifiers are being applied. Aim speed is among them. The thing you found are skills from circuits, so they won't work until unlocked.

flatlined
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flatlined »

ifan, a non-turret version sounds great. with that the timer shouldn't be an issue i think.

ifan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ifan »

Easily possible.
)) It is easy for someone who has studied and understands something in programming. For ordinary players, it's ... ass. Black, hairy, deep ass. Do you understand Chinese hieroglyph? unlikely. But in every dash there is a meaning. I look at the code and see only letters and numbers, but not functions and commands. Just trying to guess what it all means ... Sometimes it turns out )
Sorry my pocket google for bad english. Perhaps he is not transmitting the meaning correctly

Disabling turrets.
File: assets\data\enemies\cold\turret-monks-invinc.json
Search string: "action": "SingleShot" there must be 2 values
We replace: "action": "GoOff"
Unfortunately, this will disable the turret only in 2 phases of the test. On the last you have to dodge yourself. (( There is apparently a different behavior of turrets and maybe it is spelled in files data\maps\bergen\special\monks-questcave1.json фтв monks-questcave2.json There, too, meet the lines with "SingleShot" But I went for 2 minutes with these settings and did not continue to check. Maybe the guru will be prompted how to do better)
Attachments
turret-monks-invinc.zip
v game 1.0.0.6
(2.51 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Cross Code v1.0.0-6 (Easy monks trial mod)

Post by Shion »

ifan, come on, it is easy. As replacing 1 in 1 + this.W.zg(" to 11 so you'd have 1000% boost for stat this line is related to.

As for turrents: you have to remove sections where { ... SHOOT_PROXY ... } is mentioned. Turrets will shot blanks after that.

ifan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ifan »

I do not understand the meaning of the command "proxy" .. I changed all the values in the "monks-questcave*.json" files to "gooff" and all ! the turrets disconnected. In two tests. It remains only to find how to remove the icing in the second test. To be completely comfortable)) But now I'm fighting with riddles in Maroon Valley.. it has come to stay

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

@Shion
Can you add inf. consumable item buff duration and no knockback?

Sorry for my bad english.

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

ajip2 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 am
Can you add inf. consumable item buff duration and no knockback?
Not infinite, but buff duration and knockback resistance can be improved by changing skills. You'd have to search the script for i.ITEM_BOOST for buff duration and probably i.STUN_THRESHOLD for knockback resistance, and change all element numbers to something bigger, like ifan did. Number of active buffs is limited, so I wouldn't recommend doing it. You will need "Iron stance" and "Item booster" skills to be active for it to work.

If you're having problems with monk temple trials, easy-mod.zip above will make them super easy.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Game updated to 1.007... Is there an easy way to put the cheats back each time they update?....