Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

Barothy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 3:13 pm
Hello guys!
I have a BIG problem! Seems my game glitched and i am not able to find anymore One item.
I was doing last Maui Quest, I was on the Forgotten Lands and tried to pick up the Bottle of Water of Forgotten Lands, It was sparkling, I took It but not appeared in my Items and in the progress of the Mission 🥲
I reloaded hoping there was a bug, but now Also the sparkling Is gone 🥲.
There Is the possibility go craft It With the id? Someone Is able to find It please?
That's a base game bug that happens sometimes. Trying to find the correct quest item could take forever, if you don't think you have anything that could flag you with Gameloft, you can actually reach out and sometimes they will fix it for you.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

slycats wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 5:48 am
Is it possible for someone to make a table to remove miracle fishing bait from the fishing rod? I made a mistake a while ago and put too many potions on, but I hate fishing so much, I don't know that I can ever get rid of it all. Like, if you edit current amount down to say 1, then you fish once, and it's gone?
You could try CE's value changing. Say you put on 400 charges of it, search the Value 400, then use a couple, then put the new value in, eg 395. Search that, if it's still too many results, search again. Once you've found the results that aren't changing (it can be a few or it can be 1) change the value to 1 for all of them, and then use it and see if that removes it.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

MilfSquirter wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:48 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 pm
chlosmith123 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 6:50 am

Thanks for the reply, I’m not sure if my screenshot made it clear but I was using the other one (not the one that may possibly be buggy) when you put an X in crafting both come up so I clicked the box for the non buggy one.
I see an X in the one that says "Crafting- USE THIS IF THE TOP ONE DOESN'T WORK Might be buggy!"

The one you have an X in is the one that is buggy.

The top one works for me on Steam.
hey Ruby i apologize ahead of time for bothering you but could you link the cheat table again by chance please? i cannot seem to find the latest one the one i have doesnt work on steam thank you! <3
Attachments
DDV Steam V1.10.2.57.ct
(249.9 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

w1983g
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w1983g »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:00 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:49 am
ChrisGrx wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:43 pm
I think the Scrooge Shop Items are broken too. Items show up but when you buy they don’t stick and you cannot place items or wear the clothes.

All disappear on reset.
Did you follow the instructions in the section about it? Which is where you change the values, then go to the main menu with it still active, then back again? If it's not working I can try and take a look later, but if the script isn't broken the rest is beyond me.

(Fixed script is on previous page for the scrooge/instant harvest/touch of magic)

Also I added in all the spots for the scrooge store under the top Player Data section, again not sure if it's working beyond the script itself working.
Yeah I’ll try again today, it was working fine before the update so I’ll have another go. I think they changed some of the script to fix the glasses bug.

Update tried again and you can buy the items, place it but when you close inventory the items disappears, same as clothes. I returned back to main menu ect and it happened.
We're you able to figure this one out? It's doing the same for me. It goes away as soon as i place the item or put the clothes on and going back to the main menu removes them completely.

slycats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slycats »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 5:40 pm
slycats wrote:
Is it possible for someone to make a table to remove miracle fishing bait from the fishing rod? I made a mistake a while ago and put too many potions on, but I hate fishing so much, I don't know that I can ever get rid of it all. Like, if you edit current amount down to say 1, then you fish once, and it's gone?
You could try CE's value changing. Say you put on 400 charges of it, search the Value 400, then use a couple, then put the new value in, eg 395. Search that, if it's still too many results, search again. Once you've found the results that aren't changing (it can be a few or it can be 1) change the value to 1 for all of them, and then use it and see if that removes it.
This has got to be user error, but I don't think I'm doing it correctly. I searched and narrowed it down to 3 addresses, but the values keep changing on their own and changing the value does nothing

NarutoWR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NarutoWR »

hello , do you guys know if someone with the legit game , got banned for getting premium itens with this?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

slycats wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 10:19 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
slycats wrote:
This has got to be user error, but I don't think I'm doing it correctly. I searched and narrowed it down to 3 addresses, but the values keep changing on their own and changing the value does nothing
You are clicking "Find Next" right and not "First Scan" ?

slycats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slycats »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:25 am
slycats wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

New Scan, First Scan, and Next Scan. I don't see a Find Next

slycats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slycats »

slycats wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 am
Rubyelf wrote:
slycats wrote:

Tried it again and got 2 addresses: 16CC77717FC and 16CC77714DC, but the values are still changing on their own

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

slycats wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 am
slycats wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Tried it again and got 2 addresses: 16CC77717FC and 16CC77714DC, but the values are still changing on their own
Mmmm might be a hidden one then, I just tried myself and had the same issue.

You could try instant/auto fish CE to make it go faster and just run around.

slycats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slycats »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 am
slycats wrote:
slycats wrote:

Where would that table be?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

slycats wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 am
Rubyelf wrote:
slycats wrote:

It's posted up a few posts called "DDV Steam V1.10.2.57"

slycats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slycats »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:16 am
slycats wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Aww, I have that one, but the Auto Fish Catch and Instant Fishing boxes don't let me select them. Same with the Scramblecoin, but that isn't my problem atm

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

slycats wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:19 am
Rubyelf wrote:
slycats wrote:

Aww, I have that one, but the Auto Fish Catch and Instant Fishing boxes don't let me select them. Same with the Scramblecoin, but that isn't my problem atm
I am getting a lot of people telling me theirs isn't working, but I'm not sure if everyone is using Steam, or why it might not be working for people....they all work fine for me. Make sure you have CE Version 7.5 too, and you could also try turning on Mono features.

slycats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slycats »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 3:27 am
slycats wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:19 am
Rubyelf wrote:

I am getting a lot of people telling me theirs isn't working, but I'm not sure if everyone is using Steam, or why it might not be working for people....they all work fine for me. Make sure you have CE Version 7.5 too, and you could also try turning on Mono features.
Oh, I'm on XBox GamePass for PC, that might be it.