[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
dojoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by dojoki »

Hi guys, just FYI a lot of people are reporting bugs and glitches since the update today. So maybe be careful with using cheats for a few days :mellow:

karoluku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by karoluku »

Hello! Just wanted to check, does the cheat work with the PC gamepass version of the game or is it only working for Steam?

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Well, I guess the mailbox issues from using the Scrooge shop refresh has officially came back to bite me in the ass.

The parks and cupcake quests won't initiate, nor will any of the buttons or flower spawn, and also, I can't talk to my characters daily. So, I'm guessing it did act as if you time travelled. The clock is clearly messed up, because all of these things are triggered by the time. Weird that it didn't affect the actual online clocks.

Anyways, any help is appreciated as I would really like to avoid going back to an earlier save with all the shit i've done to my valley and stuff.

Cheers!
Last edited by aweaponofchoice on Thu May 16, 2024 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 6:52 pm
Well, I guess the mailbox issues from using the Scrooge shop refresh has officially came back to bite me in the ass.

The parks and cupcake quests won't initiate, nor will any of the buttons or flower spawn, and also, I can't talk to my characters daily. So, I'm guessing it did act as if you time travelled. The clock is clearly messed up, because all of things things are triggered by the time. Weird that it didn't affect the actual online clocks.

Anyways, any help is appreciated as I would really like to avoid going back to an earlier save with all the shit i've done to my valley and stuff.

Cheers!
I had the same issue, but it's weird because I went back to a save that was right after I initiated the mailbox bug, but it triggered all the quests for me with no issues. So I don't know what's different (I think it might be the instant harvesting one possibly?). I lost like...a week of progress, but it's no big deal to me. I don't know why it would cause issues this much, it is suppose to be triggered by server/your clock time.

I actually only experienced the bug yesterday after playing around with the harvest/scrooge one. I think you need to make sure to reload the game after using it and don't use it too long.

So far on this save everything is moving as it should in terms of spawns and quests, but my old one did not trigger it. Part of me wonders if it's something that broke after the patch too? Because this save I have is a pre-hotfix save.

If you have a save backed up before the recent hotfix that was deployed, see if that works? Keep going back saves until one works maybe? I'm going to test some other saves that were a bit later but before the hotfix too to see if they work.

Went back to a save that was backed up on the 11th and it triggered the quest. So definitely something broke with the hotfix and scrooges thing....

At least I only lost 3 days of stuff and have to re do my final star path tasks (I was on the last day but now it will be tomorrow instead lol)
Last edited by Rubyelf on Wed May 15, 2024 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

Does the Loot Probability under player data work?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

DDLfanatic wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:28 pm
Does the Loot Probability under player data work?
It wasn't, but I fixed it, I just never uploaded it until someone needed it.
Attachments
DDV Steam V1.10.2.57.ct
(249.9 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shana wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 3:14 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 pm
Fixed the crashing for the memories harvesting script!
hello I downloaded the new table it has a new button option how does it work? thank you very much ruby ​​:)
What new button option?

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

Thank you! Does anyone know how to Edit the Loot Rewards for Chests like the "Merlin's Welcome Package Reward"?
Last edited by DDLfanatic on Mon May 20, 2024 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

DDLfanatic wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:43 pm
Thank you! Does anyone know how to Edit the Loot Rewards for Chests like the "Merlin's Welcome Package Reward"?
Afraid not, if you try to give yourself anything like moonstones it wont work btw.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:

The parks and cupcake quests won't initiate, nor will any of the buttons or flower spawn, and also, I can't talk to my characters daily. So, I'm guessing it did act as if you time travelled. The clock is clearly messed up, because all of things things are triggered by the time. Weird that it didn't affect the actual online clocks.

Cheers!
I had the same issue, but it's weird because I went back to a save that was right after I initiated the mailbox bug, but it triggered all the quests for me with no issues. So I don't know what's different (I think it might be the instant harvesting one possibly?). I lost like...a week of progress, but it's no big deal to me. I don't know why it would cause issues this much, it is suppose to be triggered by server/your clock time.

I actually only experienced the bug yesterday after playing around with the harvest/scrooge one. I think you need to make sure to reload the game after using it and don't use it too long.

So far on this save everything is moving as it should in terms of spawns and quests, but my old one did not trigger it. Part of me wonders if it's something that broke after the patch too? Because this save I have is a pre-hotfix save.

If you have a save backed up before the recent hotfix that was deployed, see if that works? Keep going back saves until one works maybe? I'm going to test some other saves that were a bit later but before the hotfix too to see if they work.

Went back to a save that was backed up on the 11th and it triggered the quest. So definitely something broke with the hotfix and scrooges thing....

At least I only lost 3 days of stuff and have to re do my final star path tasks (I was on the last day but now it will be tomorrow instead lol)
Huge PSA: Listen to rubyelf - always and forever backup your save and never keep playing with a save that you might think there's a hickup and/or that you've crafted any items that need to be collected in game through quests and such.

I had to go back to the very start of the update; 2 weeks back. I had crafted the buttons to test filling in the collection tab because I was having so many issues with it and my completionist side was annoyed, and anyways, I forgot to go back and kept playing on that save the whole time.

So, the scrooge refresh didn't help, but that was way after. I'm probably behind like 50 hours now and really don't feel like going back to that save, I really don't know if my current save will work with future updates, but I might wait it out till next update and see and call it quits for now.....because the thought of grinding out the meals, scramblecoin, all the organizing, cleaning, decorating and daisy designs i'll loose is just to much to not want to throw in the towel.

I'm not happy with the shitshow state of the game right now anyways, and I'm getting thoroughly fed up with the lack of QOL updates and menu/collection/decorating issues that are making me want to pull my hairout. So, it might be break time for now.

Cheers guys, don't make the silly mistake I did.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 12:38 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:

Cheers!

Huge PSA: Listen to rubyelf - always and forever backup your save and never keep playing with a save that you might think there's a hickup and/or that you've crafted any items that need to be collected in game through quests and such.

I had to go back to the very start of the update; 2 weeks back. I had crafted the buttons to test filling in the collection tab because I was having so many issues with it and my completionist side was annoyed, and anyways, I forgot to go back and kept playing on that save the whole time.

So, the scrooge refresh didn't help, but that was way after. I'm probably behind like 50 hours now and really don't feel like going back to that save, I really don't know if my current save will work with future updates, but I might wait it out till next update and see and call it quits for now.....because the thought of grinding out the meals, scramblecoin, all the organizing, cleaning, decorating and daisy designs i'll loose is just to much to not want to throw in the towel.

I'm not happy with the shitshow state of the game right now anyways, and I'm getting thoroughly fed up with the lack of QOL updates and menu/collection/decorating issues that are making me want to pull my hairout. So, it might be break time for now.

Cheers guys, don't make the silly mistake I did.
Yah I actually think it was for making things early, I made the cupcakes early because I found the recipes online. The yellow button is also bugged atm and not actually in game or needed.

BlueStar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueStar »

Can anyone make a cheat where we can freeze characters in their poses? Would be very appreciated!
like wave or loop dance, or freeze them at all when we want to, would be really helpful for dreamsnaps where we have 0 control over characters we try to take pictures with and it's very frustrating and ends up taking hours to wait for them to cooperate.

Barothy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Barothy »

Hello guys, so Sorry if it's already asked.
Is there a Doc, a file With all the Items Id? Trying to looking for It but i can't find it anywhere!

dojoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dojoki »

Barothy wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 7:33 am
Hello guys, so Sorry if it's already asked.
Is there a Doc, a file With all the Items Id? Trying to looking for It but i can't find it anywhere!
[Link] :)

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Is there a way to trick the game into thinking its midday?
Short of time travel. I work fulltime, including weekend and have been stuck on gothels quest.