Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:43 pm
I think the Scrooge Shop Items are broken too. Items show up but when you buy they don’t stick and you cannot place items or wear the clothes.

All disappear on reset.
Did you follow the instructions in the section about it? Which is where you change the values, then go to the main menu with it still active, then back again? If it's not working I can try and take a look later, but if the script isn't broken the rest is beyond me.

(Fixed script is on previous page for the scrooge/instant harvest/touch of magic)

Also I added in all the spots for the scrooge store under the top Player Data section, again not sure if it's working beyond the script itself working.

ChrisGrx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChrisGrx »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:49 am
ChrisGrx wrote:
I think the Scrooge Shop Items are broken too. Items show up but when you buy they don’t stick and you cannot place items or wear the clothes.

All disappear on reset.
Did you follow the instructions in the section about it? Which is where you change the values, then go to the main menu with it still active, then back again? If it's not working I can try and take a look later, but if the script isn't broken the rest is beyond me.

(Fixed script is on previous page for the scrooge/instant harvest/touch of magic)

Also I added in all the spots for the scrooge store under the top Player Data section, again not sure if it's working beyond the script itself working.
Yeah I’ll try again today, it was working fine before the update so I’ll have another go. I think they changed some of the script to fix the glasses bug.

Update tried again and you can buy the items, place it but when you close inventory the items disappears, same as clothes. I returned back to main menu ect and it happened.
Last edited by ChrisGrx on Tue May 14, 2024 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Probably a stretch but is there a way to max friendships without breaking the game? I already hate the grind...
Edit: NvM found one.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:00 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:49 am
ChrisGrx wrote:

All disappear on reset.

Yeah I’ll try again today, it was working fine before the update so I’ll have another go. I think they changed some of the script to fix the glasses bug.

Update tried again and you can buy the items, place it but when you close inventory the items disappears, same as clothes. I returned back to main menu ect and it happened.
They might have fixed something on their end with it. I am not sure how to go about fixing it I'm afraid.

Mystery Player
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mystery Player »

Hi guys, when I use Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining (Use this if you don't want to reset Scrooge Shop)(Can mess with Schedules) .
My time zone seems to be broken. It's nighttime in my timezone, but it's daytime inside the game. In my timezone, Minnie shouldn't be sleeping at this time, but in the game Minnie is sleeping!
How to solve this problem
Thanks to everyone who works on ct

KosDDV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KosDDV »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:46 am
KosDDV wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:10 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:15 pm

Ill.check later and fix it when I can
Hey! Thought I'd try and help you out with it! :) They broke my touch of magic script too (only 1 part of it which was weird)

Instant harvest definitely works.. though if you need to change anything please feel free to do so, I'm still very new to this stuff!
You were very close, you had the scripts turned around, the one you had for instant harvest was actually the one for scrooge and the other way around (there are some small differences).

Here is the updated chart with the fixed scripts, including KoSDDV's touch of magic

Sorry it took awhile all, I had a very busy day, now that I am not sick as hell anymore I was able to actually go out and do things haha
Oh ahahahhaha I mixed them up!!! :D No worries at all, glad you were able to see the issue and fix it! :) Hopefully they don't put out another patch fix before the next update (sometime in June)

KosDDV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KosDDV »

Mystery Player wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:10 am
Hi guys, when I use Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining (Use this if you don't want to reset Scrooge Shop)(Can mess with Schedules) .
My time zone seems to be broken. It's nighttime in my timezone, but it's daytime inside the game. In my timezone, Minnie shouldn't be sleeping at this time, but in the game Minnie is sleeping!
How to solve this problem
Thanks to everyone who works on ct
There is a small warning in the name of this cheat that schedules may get messed up, and I am not sure if they fix themselves after a certain period of time. Personally I haven't noticed any schedule changes in my game but I usually don't leave the cheat active for very long. It could be that if you use it too much without turning it off that "too much" time passes by, similarly to time-travel where it will resolve itself after a few days. I don't have any more information beyond this at the moment sorry! I am looking into a way to possibly wake villagers up with a cheat directly but I'm not entirely sure how possible it is!

lanooner destiny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lanooner destiny »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:46 am
KosDDV wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:10 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:15 pm

Ill.check later and fix it when I can
Hey! Thought I'd try and help you out with it! :) They broke my touch of magic script too (only 1 part of it which was weird)

Instant harvest definitely works.. though if you need to change anything please feel free to do so, I'm still very new to this stuff!
You were very close, you had the scripts turned around, the one you had for instant harvest was actually the one for scrooge and the other way around (there are some small differences).

Here is the updated chart with the fixed scripts, including KoSDDV's touch of magic

Sorry it took awhile all, I had a very busy day, now that I am not sick as hell anymore I was able to actually go out and do things haha
thank you so much appreciate it

lanooner destiny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinte this is no longer working it instant crashes u now

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

lanooner destiny wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 5:12 pm
Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinte this is no longer working it instant crashes u now
Mmm yes it is, I will take a look and see if I can fix it, no idea why it's doing that.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Fixed the crashing for the memories harvesting script!
Attachments
DDV Steam V1.10.2.57.ct
(248.47 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

lanooner destiny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 pm
ty so much ur awesome fixing it so quickly much love

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

lanooner destiny wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:13 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
ty so much ur awesome fixing it so quickly much love
I was a little worried it would be a pain like it was before. I'm expecting another hot fix soon from GL that will break stuff again though because they broke Daisy's store....

jade_engineer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jade_engineer »

malinkaya wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:48 pm
Freydisthegreat wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:08 pm
malinkaya wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am
thank you so much for doing this and again i'm not rich by any means
but i'd love to tip you because this is so much work and it's not going by unappreciated 💌
thank you for releasing it publicly also i found maybe some fun ids of things that weren't in the table
cuberdon also doesn't have this i think

the motif ids from the [Link] Image

Code: Select all

Code: Select all

How did you find the item ids for them?
Thanks to Rubyelf listing Cuberdon's motifs I went to the last number and from there I ctrl+1 (not numpad)
[Link]
I also would love to know since I think there is a lot of motifs that aren't in the sheet currently. Are motif ids contiguous (i.e. one after each other) or is it more complicated? I'd love to help out with making the motif section of the sheet complete!

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
hello I downloaded the new table it has a new button option how does it work? thank you very much ruby ​​:)