Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by shana »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:42 pm
shana wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:34 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:24 pm

I have no idea what you are trying to say and have no idea how Rubyelf even knew what you were referring to.

I know there has to be a language barrier here, so maybe try to start from the beginning and write out exacty what you are trying to say in detail and what you're trying to accomplish.

It just sounds like someone shouting "hey my game isn't working, fix now!" adding "thank you very much sorry - at the begining" and "please - at the end" doesn't sound very polite and comes across as "come to my beck and call and fix my shit" without any context.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad here, I'm just trying to state that if there is a language barrier or just a first time poster on forums, maybe try to articulate what you're trying to say better and write some more specific information. Emojis isn't the way to help and Also, delete your double post.

Thanks and Cheers!
oops sorry it's the translator who doesn't work well I'm French :) I'm sorry for the translator who translates badly :'(
No Problem, we want to help you. Just write out everything in detail and then translate, I'm from Canada, so I know how blunt Francais can be HAHA. I feel like you're Europe French which is really different (correct me if I'm wrong though). No worries, I'm confident we will be able to help, maybe not instantly, but soon.
I'm in Corsica :) maybe it's also my mistakes that the translator translates wrong :)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:17 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:36 pm
I just wanna say thanks to Rubyelf here, I have no idea how you have the time to juggle all this at once. If you need a tip or something, i would love to donate to you if possible. Honestly, thank you from the bottom of my blackened heart. Cheers!
Haha thanks, it's ok, I just wish I was a bit smarter in figuring out the ones that are bugging me right now. I thought I finally got the critter time set to 0 ...but turns out I did not :(
Honestly, I will donate to your sick child family foundation - just give me a time and place, I'm a man of my words as I'm no spring chicken.

I wouldn't sweat the cheatengine aspect too much, as that will come with time, and you most definitley got the ones that matter. Like honestly, who needs unlimited scrooge shop purchases when you have 1000 a day now (that request fucking baffled my noggin) Just release what you have done with the item id's and some of us could defintley help with finishing/finding those for you.
Haha, don't have a family foundation, my kids are just sick with something that my son caught from school and it's hit the whole family hard this week. It's also hit me, but I am coping, just very very tired, which probably makes staring at numbers and codes harder lol

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:49 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:17 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 pm

Haha thanks, it's ok, I just wish I was a bit smarter in figuring out the ones that are bugging me right now. I thought I finally got the critter time set to 0 ...but turns out I did not :(
Honestly, I will donate to your sick child family foundation - just give me a time and place, I'm a man of my words as I'm no spring chicken.

I wouldn't sweat the cheatengine aspect too much, as that will come with time, and you most definitley got the ones that matter. Like honestly, who needs unlimited scrooge shop purchases when you have 1000 a day now (that request fucking baffled my noggin) Just release what you have done with the item id's and some of us could defintley help with finishing/finding those for you.
Haha, don't have a family foundation, my kids are just sick with something that my son caught from school and it's hit the whole family hard this week. It's also hit me, but I am coping, just very very tired, which probably makes staring at numbers and codes harder lol
This is how you become a bonafide genius though, once everything becomes a sick blur of mathematics..........POOF! the next coder extraordinaire

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

Feuer_Psycho wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:25 am
:shock: So I tried something with the crafting recipe thingy. If someone crazy enough wants to try it. I basically poked around after reading a post from February and was like "can it be that easy to just change some register types from what is documented in the script to what it looks like now".

It worked on my end to change the recipe outcome and ingredients.
Sadly the other tables Rubyelf has posted only work on steam by what they said but thankfully this one is working on game pass, thank you!

crypticlincoln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crypticlincoln »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:40 am
DDLfanatic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:51 am
Anyone have Id codes for new Timebending Additions?
Ancient handle, ancient hook, ancient screws, Broken, lollipop, broken, metal sign, green stone, carving, pink, floral, pillow, and stainless glass, fragment, and toonish canister
I'll add them to my spreadsheet later, I had not gotten to that yet so I didn't add them. I've been working on the spreadsheet/CE table so not had a chance to play any quests etc.
Howdy! Save yourself the trouble @rubyelf, we got your back! Here are some discovered items! I have confirmed they are in-game when you use the Craft Mod. I personally have not crafted any of them, but these are the codes.

30800130 - Night Thorn Sprout
30800133 - Mini Boutique
30800135 - Flower Button
30800106 - Ugly Flower
31700090 - Ancient Screw
31700091 - Ancient Handle
31700092 - Ancient Hook
31700093 - Broken Metal Sign
31700094 - Green Stone Carving
31700095 - Pink Pillow
31700096 - Toonish Canister
31700097 - Broken Lollipop
31700098 - Stained Glass Fragment
31700102 - Red Button
31700103 - Green Button
31700104 - Purple Button
31700105 - Yellow Button
31700106 - Blue Button

ChrisGrx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChrisGrx »

Has anyone found Encanto Stacked Chairs ID

[Link]

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:49 am

[Link]
I havent been doing the whole find codes thing, but I have been playing the game for 3 days straight and I found it in scrooges store like the 5th refresh. I use the scooges refresh mod to have the store regenerate every hour instead of every 24hours and it popped up right away. So I'd say you would get it fairly quick as they love showing us they put in something new.

I also can let anyone know about new bugs, issues and hidden changes that none of the youtubers and social folks are talking about.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Bannedaga1n wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:40 am
Feuer_Psycho wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:25 am
:shock: So I tried something with the crafting recipe thingy. If someone crazy enough wants to try it. I basically poked around after reading a post from February and was like "can it be that easy to just change some register types from what is documented in the script to what it looks like now".

It worked on my end to change the recipe outcome and ingredients.
Sadly the other tables Rubyelf has posted only work on steam by what they said but thankfully this one is working on game pass, thank you!
They actually both work on Steam, I did notice if I enable the other one and then try to enable mine it does not work. I have no idea why that is the case, but both of them do the same thing functionally. I did add theirs to my table though as an alternative for people.

Their AOB unique code is the same as mine, but their disable point is not, eg:

Both have this:
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(craftDataINJECT,GameAssembly.dll,48 8B 57 48 48 85 D2 0F 84 16) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,craftDataINJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

alloc(CraftData,4,craftDataINJECT)
registersymbol(CraftData)
newmem:
mov [CraftData],rdi

code:
mov rdx,[rdi+48]
test rdx,rdx
jmp return
both these parts are different:

Mine:
[DISABLE]

craftDataINJECT:
db 48 8B 57 48 48 85 D2

Theirs:
[DISABLE]

craftDataINJECT:
db 48 8B 43 48 48 85 C0

Their original code is also pointing in the wrong direction as it doesn't even point to the same area, and their disable code goes elsewhere too.

So functionally ours are the same minus that part.

You can see here I have mine enabled and it is enabling theirs without even toggling it to to do so. The issues arise when attempting to disable theirs.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:49 am

[Link]
40002833 - I thought it was a de bug item, i still dont trust it until i see it myself.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

crypticlincoln wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:24 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:40 am
DDLfanatic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:51 am
Anyone have Id codes for new Timebending Additions?
Ancient handle, ancient hook, ancient screws, Broken, lollipop, broken, metal sign, green stone, carving, pink, floral, pillow, and stainless glass, fragment, and toonish canister
I'll add them to my spreadsheet later, I had not gotten to that yet so I didn't add them. I've been working on the spreadsheet/CE table so not had a chance to play any quests etc.
Howdy! Save yourself the trouble @rubyelf, we got your back! Here are some discovered items! I have confirmed they are in-game when you use the Craft Mod. I personally have not crafted any of them, but these are the codes.

30800130 - Night Thorn Sprout
30800133 - Mini Boutique
30800135 - Flower Button
30800106 - Ugly Flower
31700090 - Ancient Screw
31700091 - Ancient Handle
31700092 - Ancient Hook
31700093 - Broken Metal Sign
31700094 - Green Stone Carving
31700095 - Pink Pillow
31700096 - Toonish Canister
31700097 - Broken Lollipop
31700098 - Stained Glass Fragment
31700102 - Red Button
31700103 - Green Button
31700104 - Purple Button
31700105 - Yellow Button
31700106 - Blue Button
Yah some are just the new materials, I planned to add them once I was done trying to fix the script, but I need a serious break from it for a bit because it's getting frustrating with these last ones.

For now this is what I have that's working attached.

They are:

Craft Data
Unlimited Energy
Fishing (Instant/Auto)
Memory Pieces - For Thorns/Splinters and other tasks (no digging sorry)
Scramblecoin - only solo play for turn 1 to 4, you can still win if you're luckyish just a bit harder
Flowers always dry (for morbs)
Furniture Crafted/Stored gives you 90
Move item set to 90/1/0
Attachments
DDV FixedScripts.CT
(156.95 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

You guys are amazing. Hoping you geniuses can figure out how to make the starpath completion work again too

skyfermcfly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skyfermcfly »

bpx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:57 am
You guys are amazing. Hoping you geniuses can figure out how to make the starpath completion work again too
Are you on PC? The code posted by lmrlmax on page 9 of this thread still works for me. I used it yesterday. Just copy everything in the box and paste it into cheat engine, I pasted it just below Rubyelf's updated table.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

skyfermcfly wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 am
Are you on PC? The code posted by lmrlmax on page 9 of this thread still works for me. I used it yesterday. Just copy everything in the box and paste it into cheat engine, I pasted it just below Rubyelf's updated table.
Oh right that still works. I guess I made a mistake earlier when I tried something similar

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1868 »

This should fix most of the player data Script.
Attachments
1.10 PlayerData.CT
(50.87 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

skyfermcfly wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 am
bpx wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:57 am
Oh yay, glad this still works. I got to page 3 and was sick of it already lol