Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by magiman »

Deathmashine wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:11 pm
What the f*** happend? this morning everything was fine i had 150-280t damage, now i login and i have infinity XD
Any suggestions?

*Update*
All my characters have Infinity damage O_o

*Update 2*
even infinity damage if i start the Games without injector O_o
Since it is happening in the normal client, you have a scuffed damage multiplier (or something that feeds into a multiplier). Could be anything from an astronomical alchemy bubble to the most recent star sign update where you get 1.1x all star sign doublers based on summoning level, or possibly something went awry when you updated an array with chng in your last session. Could be anything related to an in-game bonus or account edit (or gaining a new bonus), you'll need to retrace your steps on what you've done in the last bit or how a prior change feeds into something new you got.

Deathmashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathmashine »

magiman wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:37 pm
Deathmashine wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:11 pm
What the f*** happend? this morning everything was fine i had 150-280t damage, now i login and i have infinity XD
Any suggestions?

*Update*
All my characters have Infinity damage O_o

*Update 2*
even infinity damage if i start the Games without injector O_o
Since it is happening in the normal client, you have a scuffed damage multiplier (or something that feeds into a multiplier). Could be anything from an astronomical alchemy bubble to the most recent star sign update where you get 1.1x all star sign doublers based on summoning level, or possibly something went awry when you updated an array with chng in your last session. Could be anything related to an in-game bonus or account edit (or gaining a new bonus), you'll need to retrace your steps on what you've done in the last bit or how a prior change feeds into something new you got.
Thanks for the quick inspiration. But i did not change anything today. Even if i use multiply damage 0.1 it stays infinite on multiply damage 0 it says nan..

im very confused right now O_o

Tomeznh24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomeznh24 »

dreamx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:45 am
Viqnuie wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:36 pm
Hey anyway to push equinox ? or make it faster?
w3 instantdreams: Dream bar fills instantly
Tomeznh24 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:42 am
Is there a way to get permanent companions?
w1 companion: enable companions - configure the companions in config (see update below)

check the main post for all what you need first.. viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Those are not permanent, when you restart game you dont keep the companions

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Tomeznh24 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:21 pm
That is the only way to get "permanent" companions without buying them/getting the free one per week. They're only server side.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Deathmashine wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:41 pm
Thanks for the quick inspiration. But i did not change anything today. Even if i use multiply damage 0.1 it stays infinite on multiply damage 0 it says nan..

im very confused right now O_o
Sure. That is what I mean by something being astronomical, somewhere something is probably exceeding the signed 64bit integer limit of a value and there is an overflow. There are as many possible causes as damage multipliers though. What did you do last session before it happened?

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

If i cant see guilds and cant create my own, does it mean i am shadowbanned?

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

mutkanz wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:32 pm
Type "gga OptionsListAccount" into the injector, in #26 if you have anything higher than 0, you have activated a trap card (shadowban).

You can also check pretty easily if you have an alt account, login on web/steam/mobile (whatever alt client you can log into) and go to the same server+channel+map and see if you can see yourself.

weirdfecal303
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by weirdfecal303 »

My sneaking is super bugged, the icons for the upgrades are invisible but I can still interact with it, I can't see the gates to go up a floor and I can't used the inventory at all and its grayed out. This happened before I have even done anything to it. I tried somethings that was suggested here but nothing worked. is this fixable?

HCkami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HCkami »

Downloaded the last update for the injector but now the game shuts down on the select character screen, only thing i could figure out is that it isn't config.custom

I even redownloaded the game and tried again, but same crash. plz help

dreamx3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dreamx3 »

Tomeznh24 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:21 pm
dreamx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:45 am
Viqnuie wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:36 pm
Hey anyway to push equinox ? or make it faster?
w3 instantdreams: Dream bar fills instantly
Tomeznh24 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:42 am
Is there a way to get permanent companions?
w1 companion: enable companions - configure the companions in config (see update below)

check the main post for all what you need first.. viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

as long as you put "w1 companion" into config.custom.js it will be semi permanent. If you want to manipulate some data to have it permanently, there isn't an widely available solution.

dynnerbone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dynnerbone »

hey guys, when trying to unlock the new meals for some reason the last pet territory doesnt show up on the cheat client but it does on the vanilla one. Also my recipe are nothing like the wiki. Any idea what could be causing this ?

dreamx3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dreamx3 »

Looking for confirmation from valleymon, i took some time to add in w6 cheats into the existing one made by valleymon. If there isn't any issues im okay with sharing it!

Added cheats by dreamx3
w6 - enables all w6 cheats
w6 farming - set values in config.js
w6 ninja - set values in config.js
w6 summoning - set values in config.js
summoning - summoning game cheat, can select a specific slime to summon only
ninjaItem - generates ninja twin items based on x character and y times

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

magiman wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:49 pm
mutkanz wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:32 pm
Type "gga OptionsListAccount" into the injector, in #26 if you have anything higher than 0, you have activated a trap card (shadowban).

You can also check pretty easily if you have an alt account, login on web/steam/mobile (whatever alt client you can log into) and go to the same server+channel+map and see if you can see yourself.
#26 shows 0, so i guess last check would be to see if i can see myself with an alt account. If the test passes, would you know a reason why i would not see anything in the guild tab? I was in guild for a long period of time, but i stopped playing for almost 5months. And now that i am back, cant see anything on it

TumbleWeed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TumbleWeed »

Anyone know how to drop the elite class swap token and if there's any risk to do so? I know they have it in the gem shop occasionally, but it's not there at the moment and I want to switch my 2nd BB to DK

Diaboluc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diaboluc »

HCkami wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:04 am
Downloaded the last update for the injector but now the game shuts down on the select character screen, only thing i could figure out is that it isn't config.custom

I even redownloaded the game and tried again, but same crash. plz help
*sigh* Try disabling w4 mainframe then try again